Tahan Thought Mikkayla Was A Bitch Just Wait Until The Bielibers Get On Her Case

Tahan Lew Fatt not only created controversy inside the Big Brother house, she is now creating controversy outside it with news she was the reason Justin Bieber was over an hour and a half late to start his concert.

Justin was apparently Facetiming Tahan and rumour has it that is why all his school kid fans had a very late night in Melbourne last night. The concert was meant to start at 8.00pm but he did not go on until 9.40pm.

Screen shot 2013-12-03 at 4.35.38 PMThe mystery is what did the 23 year old and the 19 year old have to talk about and was it worth it for all the grief she is going to get from his teenybopper fans. I wonder what Tahan’s boyfriend thinks about all this.

Tahan is doing The Bump radio show with Tim Dormer this week.

Justin’s eyes look a bit tired in that photo it looks like he might be burning the candle at both ends. Justin’s concert continues in Sydney with tickets still available. You have to wonder if his career will be over by the time he turns 21 years of age.

Full story: Daily Telegraph

1 Loz { 12.03.13 at 4:25 pm }

LMAO. And how is this Tahan’s fault? Justin’s decision to talk to Tahan (if that indeed is what was happening). And yes, his ‘career’ will be over by the time he hits 21 if he carries on with this attitude that he has right now (never mind the fact he can’t really sing). lol.

2 Mahlia { 12.03.13 at 4:28 pm }

Agree with Loz

3 brain dead dave { 12.03.13 at 4:34 pm }

9.40 pm concert start, hmm? Fat Cat says it’s time to say “goodnight”, Beliebers .

Try getting a ticket for the 70 yr old plus Rolling Stones.

4 Georgie { 12.03.13 at 5:15 pm }

I said only yesterday that Tahan was a role model for young Indigenous women. I hope I don’t have to retract that statement!

5 Feel Sad to say it { 12.03.13 at 8:00 pm }

Justin’s eyes look ‘ a bit tired ‘! He looks completely wasted. He appears to be on a downward spiral to self destruction as evidenced by his scrawny frame and obsession with ink.Drink and (dare I mention it drugs) are only short term aids. Time to wake up fans your dewy eyed boy has gone astray and he needs help not adoration…..

6 Trent { 12.04.13 at 8:12 am }

Tahan… Role Model???

Could not disagree more sorry Georgie.

7 Georgie { 12.04.13 at 8:44 am }

Cheers Trent – we’re probably both looking at her from a different vantage point. :-)

8 peacetrain { 12.04.13 at 10:23 am }

I’m with you Georgie. I saw strength, wit, a sense of fun, kindness, and grit. She didn’t suffer fools but I can relate to that.
She also wasn’t needy for affirmation or a guys approval like Jade. I’d be happy to watch Tahan on telly and I’d be really proud if I was her mum or bf. She managed to stay the whole time with out fooling around with another guy too, and lots of hms can’t say that. She and Tim were the most fun and interesting to watch imo.

9 Carol (without the e) { 12.04.13 at 11:13 am }

peacetrain… I’m with you…

I think being in that house 24/7 with the likes of Mikkayla and the Sugar Sisters would have had me reacting to them in a similar way. It’s easy to sit in our loungerooms and look at them for 22 or 44 minutes a night and then resume our lives. She was stuck in there with them all day and all night with no escape. None of us can REALLY say WITHOUT DOUBT that we wouldn’t have snapped a gasket at someone in the house!

As for the brat… someone needs to smack him down. It would be great it if could be called self defence. It would be even better if it showed him up to all his fans as the total wanker that he is. He’s surrounding himself with YES people just the way Elvis did… so I guess it’s only a matter of time before he crashes and burns.

Not sure why Elvis springs to mind so easily lately when it comes to Bieber… I’m not an Elvis devotee… I think it’s just the entourage thing that has me thinking that way.

His days have to be numbered.

10 brain dead dave { 12.04.13 at 11:25 am }

Kochie couldn’t even pronounce Tahan’s name when this story was recycled on $unrise this morning. Cringe.(again)

Dirty Dan and his dude food was featured on the show this morning, too. He appears to be doing well post Ma$terchef.

11 stardust { 12.04.13 at 11:36 am }

Dirty Dan the Dandruff Man?

12 brain dead dave { 12.04.13 at 11:43 am }

Yeah, he’s got online tutorials and a book on the go. He couldn’t cook for jack but is playing up the muscles and abs routine.

Kochie was lamely stirring the pot that $am Armytage was swooning over Dirty Dan.

13 stardust { 12.04.13 at 11:59 am }

I hope Sam wasn’t wearing black. She wouldn’t want to get covered in DANdruff.