Lysandra And Alisa Are Back On The Block

lysandra and alisa

Alisa and Lysandra the last series winners of The Block have been announced as one team for The Block Fans V Favourites.

The other team is a hybrid team consisting of Brad Cranfield and Dale Vine. Brad won The Block last year with his partner Lara, and Dale was on that same season with his wife Sophie.

The new faces of the show areΒ Chris and Pas, from Queensland, Kyal and Kara (NSW), Chantelle and Steve (VIC), and Jesse and Kenny (Qld).

The teams will be renovating Dux House an old movie theatre in Albert Park. The twist this season is that the place is completely gutted. No plumbing, electrics or floor plan.

Full story Daily Telegraph.

1 Fiona { 12.05.13 at 11:00 am }

I don’t think they should of brought back any winners.
On the 2 Survivor season that they did fans vs favs they didn’t bring back any winners.
I am happy to see Dale again though, he didn’t really get much screen time when he was on all stars.
Lets just hope that this new season has more renovating done by the contestants and not by tradies.
But I won’t be holding my breath on the one.

2 brain dead dave { 12.05.13 at 11:15 am }

An all white bogan cast again. You don’t say, Ch 9?

3 annajjj { 12.05.13 at 11:20 am }

Agree Fiona, less drama and more renovating too. BDD you always say what we’re all thinking!

4 daisy { 12.05.13 at 11:27 am }

Hi anajjj, been missing your comments. Good to see you back :)

5 daisy { 12.05.13 at 11:28 am }

ANd doesn’t he though πŸ˜‰

6 Aubergine { 12.05.13 at 11:29 am }

Is is just me or do those twinnies look like older, dark haired versions of the freaky Olsen twins? Oh, perhaps it is just me.
And BDD has hit the nail on the head again (no Block pun intended) with his succinct observation.
BDD – You seriously needs to trademark your classic comments, because not only are they hilarious and brilliant, but I use them all the time. Free. Of. Charge.

7 mittens { 12.05.13 at 11:32 am }

He’s quite the poet, aubergine.

8 Techhater { 12.05.13 at 11:41 am }

Aubergine Hubby made ths same comment about the Olsen twins and these horrible 2. Do we really have to put up with all their nastiness, tears, accusations and flights back and forth to see families a second time.

Come on Channel9 why not go all out and totally destroy a great format and put that creature that won BB12 on as a contestant.

I purposely refused to watch DWTS this year because of that nasty piece from MKR. First season i haven’t watched.

Still in 2 minds about The Block, again never missed a season

9 mittens { 12.05.13 at 11:54 am }

I’m not going to watch people doing housework.
House rules and the block are definitely NOT on my viewing list.

Other RTV shows I won’t watch
People brushing their teeth,
People watching paint dry
People making beds
People washing dishes.

Unless it’s BB of course, then count me in.

10 brain dead dave { 12.05.13 at 2:10 pm }

Thanks for the kind words, Aubergine, annajjj and daisy.

I’m not feeling well….just thinking about these toxic twins makes me sick.

The Block means to me watching just the reveals nights , with captions enabled and some suitable music to make the whole appalling package more palatable. The rest I can get from RR’s recaps and the comments section with minimal collateral damage from $cotty..

11 Techhater { 12.05.13 at 2:24 pm }

BDD Thanks that might be the perfect solution to my dilemma. I’ll give it a go. When the time comes you might suggest some suitable background tracks. Looking forward to it now.

12 SD { 12.14.13 at 9:41 am }

Here’s another show I won’t be watching this time around. Didn’t watch DWTS because of the nasty horrible person they rehashed from MKR and I won’t watch The Block because of nasty horrible rehashed people… They’ve had their chance, won money they shouldn’t have, so we don’t need to see them again. Can’t stand the thought of Shayna gushing all over them again, she sure has a crush on them!

13 Techhater { 12.14.13 at 10:26 am }