Tully Apologises To Ex-Girlfriend About Her Behaviour

drully

Tully Smyth who entered the Big Brother house declaring she was a lesbian in a defacto relationship and then hooked up with Drew on screen has now apologised to her ex girlfriend Tahlia on her blog.

This was after Tahlia slagged her off in Woman’s Day and Tully had a crack at her in OK Mag.

This story is via the Sunday Telegraph from Tully’s Tumblr where she posted her very public apology. Maybe I’m old fashioned but surely an email would have been sufficient. However her blog post comes around the time of the announcement she has signed with Roxy Jacenko’s Minstry of Talent.

Here is the apology titled I’m Sorry:

Boy oh boy it’s been an interesting 11 and a bit weeks since I left the Big Brother house.

Slipping back into reality as an ex-reality TV contestant has not been as seamless as I had hoped- in fact, to be frank, it’s been pretty fucking hard and I’m still struggling.

Obviously re-joining the real world has been a different experience for all the BB housemates, however it has been an especially overwhelming and difficult ride for myself- for reasons I need not mention.

I plan to write more on this later, however the purpose of this blog is tonot talk about myself (because god damn I am so bloody sick of it).

The purpose of this blog is to apologise to someone extremely important to me.

It has been brought to my attention that during the circus that was my eviction and all the subsequent media interviews (most of which I left me feeling completely ambushed and railroaded) – I may have not sufficiently apologised to my ex partner.

Only now that the BB bubble has well and truly popped- my head finally out of my own ass and my feet firmly on the ground- do I fully realise the gravity of my actions during my time in the house.

My actions caused extreme amounts of pain, confusion, humiliation and heartache. Worse still, the person suffering was the one person I loved most in the world.

I cant explain or justify what happened- that house was a psychological experiment unlike anything any of the people reading this will ever experience or understand – however I am also fully aware that that will never be a sufficient explanation.

Tahlia- I was such an fucking royal cunt, an absolute asshole and an idiot and I am so, so incredibly sorry. So sorry. I will never forgive myself for what I did to you.

And I’m sorry it’s taken me this long to say it.

Maybe for a social media specialist like Tully it is more heartfelt if it happens online.

1 pssst { 02.28.14 at 9:59 pm }

My point is I used to intensely dislike her from the telly but now you are making me feel sorry for her. But go ahead.

2 pssst { 02.28.14 at 10:09 pm }

You obviously have a personal vendetta against Tully. Maybe she recently stole your bf or gf. I find your behaviour worse than Tully’s and you are making me like her more. I’m just saying if you want people to dislike Tully, we already did so maybe you’re helping her cause and not your own.

3 Samantha { 03.03.14 at 11:40 pm }

@psst… HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :) :) :) :)

A personal vendetta?? haha

I’m glad you find my behaviour worse, it says a lot about you and your morals. Maybe if you sledge me enough, you’ll warm to me also. haha Maybe I’m your match-maker then! You and Tully could be BFF’s; have dinner sometime… your gutter or hers??!! You’d have lots to talk about… huh hmm… maybe even ME! 😉

Like her; love her; I could really care less; I just find it hilarious, what I think helps sway YOU!! Pathetic but comedic none-the-less. :) :)

Que Sera Sera…

/: <— The world's smallest violin is playing just for you!! hahaha

4 Samantha { 03.03.14 at 11:47 pm }

HEY PIXIE, PIXIE, PIXIE … BIG SHOUT-OUT TO YOU GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!
YOU ROCK, YOU SEXY THING!!!! :) :) XOXO

5 Renee { 03.04.14 at 12:08 am }

@53 Samantha, I am so sorry you have been hurt by love. I hope you can get through it. My sympathy.

6 Samantha { 03.04.14 at 12:28 am }

@pssst… After dinner, wash her foul mouth out will ya? The girl’s (term used very loosely), got such a potty mouth on her!

I guess it’s true… If it looks like trash (tick), acts like trash (tick), and talks like trash (tick), then it must be… all together now… TRASH!!!!

Ooh, let me guess… You like her even more now because of lil’ ol’ me?!!

Mission complete. :)

Oh, if only you weren’t so predictable. :(

Night Night lil’ Pssst.
Look forward to talking with you again soon! Ciao!

:) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :) 😉 :)

7 Samantha { 03.04.14 at 12:54 am }

Oh, poor misguided @55 Renee (that was clever, wasn’t it). You couldn’t be further from the truth my dear. But, if believing it helps you sleep at night, who am I to come between a little girl, her teddy and her sweet dreams?! Maybe you could have a sleepover with ‘pssst’ and dream team Tully all night long!

I feel SO privileged to have you hating on me. No really, I do! Given LOTS of other people have said some rather nasty things about Miss Tully Potty Mouth (even calling her a whore, tut tut), I’m thrilled you’ve chosen to converse with me! :)

I’m getting my very own 15 minutes of fame, just like Miss Tully Potty Mouth! Yay! Aww, you’re both SO kind!! :) 😉

Can’t wait to talk with you some more. :)

8 renee { 03.04.14 at 2:14 am }

Fame? Really?

Ooookaaaay.

9 Samantha { 03.04.14 at 8:07 am }

@ 58 renee …

Hahahahahaha If you took that as a serious statement, you truly are as vapid as I first thought. You really aren’t much fun, are you renee?! :(

I’d love to continue our little chat, but given the banality of your responses, I think I’ll say bye for now. I have a date with some adrenaline-junkie mates, a plane and our parachutes. Wish you could join us, we’d certainly lift your spirits!

So, who was your favourite in the BB house? :)

à tout à l’heure