Nigella’s Personal Assistants Found Not Guilty And Nigella Speaks Out

The sensational court saga has come to an end for the Grillo sisters who have been found not guilty.

The court case of the sisters who were Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi personal assitants created international headlines with claims that the sultry reality star liked to take cocaine and smoke joints. The sister’s were charged with fraud of credit cards, but their defence was they were allowed to spend what they wanted by Nigella as long as they kept quiet about her drug use.

Nigella put out a statement saying how awful she had found the court process and how she had felt like she had been the one put on trial according to the Daily Mail. Also the Daily Mail has an indepth article about the murky past of the Grillo family.

1 brain dead dave { 12.21.13 at 2:24 pm }

Does not change my opinion of Nigella Lawson one iota.

The appalling British press seem to relatively gloss over the unspeakable crimes of Ian Watkins and Rolf Harris. Women are an easier target, it seems.

2 Sandii { 12.21.13 at 3:38 pm }

It is really hard to believe what Rolf Harris has done. He always appeared as “fatherly”and later a “grandfatherly”. Obviously a Dirty , filthy old man.

3 Georgie { 12.21.13 at 3:53 pm }

Hmm, if the Grillo Brillo sisters were allowed to spend whatever they wanted provided they stayed mum about Nigella’s habits – and they blabbed – then that was a deal breaker. So they should have been prosecuted right?

4 mittens { 12.21.13 at 4:19 pm }

So if your employer has a drug problem it’s OK to take advantage of them, and/or rob them? Nice girls.

It doesn’t change my opinion of Nigella except that I think more of her now for being a real human being.

Anyway, it was probably icing sugar.

5 brain dead dave { 12.21.13 at 4:27 pm }

“Sir” Elton John has snorted more coke than Nigella’s probably ever seen.

Why the attempts then to snuff out Nigella’s reputation like a candle in the wind?

As for the greasy Grillos , lower than snake shit to do that.

6 Georgie { 12.21.13 at 4:47 pm }

I reckon you’d need to be snorting more than icing sugar, to be able to wake up every morning next to Charles Saatchi!

7 brain dead dave { 12.21.13 at 7:24 pm }

You’d want to be hooked up to Michael Jackson’s Propofol drip.

8 Georgie { 12.21.13 at 7:28 pm }

No wonder she tried to drown herself in caramel a couple of years ago.

9 mittens { 12.21.13 at 8:05 pm }

Well, she’ll be looking for new help and Michael’s doc is probably looking for work. Not sure if it would be a step up or a step down from the milk maids her were milking her.

10 mittens { 12.21.13 at 8:07 pm }

There would have to be a worst nannies ever list.
Maria Shriver would have a recommendation.

11 mittens { 12.21.13 at 8:13 pm }

What about this for a RTV show…secret nanny footage.

A few years back I saw a show showing secret employee footage. The image of a lady who was pissed off at her boss did it literally.
When he was out of his office, she pulled down her undies, sat on his couch and weed.
It also showed a restaurant worker who dropped food on the floor scoop it up and put it back in the bain marie.
And the house cleaners who cleaned the toilet and then the hand basin with the same cloth.

12 mittens { 12.21.13 at 8:15 pm }

Anything on tonight. BB King was good today. I didn’t know all that.

13 Georgie { 12.21.13 at 8:24 pm }

T20 cricket at 7pm on Ch10 mittens. Haven’t checked the program to see what else is on. Missed BB King today but listen to his music regularly.

14 brain dead dave { 12.21.13 at 10:49 pm }

I’m watching Rabbit Proof Fence on SBS 9.30.

Look no further.It’s great.

15 mittens { 12.21.13 at 10:59 pm }

Thanks guys.

Oh Georgie. I am a motor moron when it comes to sport.
I like the fancy things like dancing, ice-skating and diving. I did just go for a bike ride with Frank though.

16 Georgie { 12.21.13 at 11:21 pm }

No matter mittens, I just woke up, having slept through the entire second half. So much for being a cricket freak!

I’ve seen Rabbit Proof Fence bdd and you’re right, great film.

G’night gice.

17 mittens { 12.22.13 at 1:29 am }

Night, Georgie.

18 Pam { 12.22.13 at 12:33 pm }

Forget the knockers, Nigella. Bravo, to those that support her.
Merry Christmas to you and a bigger and better New Year.

19 mittens { 12.22.13 at 12:55 pm }

LOL, hard to forget Nigella’s knockers!
She’s famous for them.

20 Culinary Boner { 12.23.13 at 11:37 am }

My opinion of Nigella would rise substantial if she only followed in Mary Murphy’s (alleged) footsteps and went from just being plain old cocaine-fueled, to being a fullblown cocaine-fuelled nymphomaniac.

*sigh* If only. *sigh*…

…I’d be awaitin’ at the airport when she hits our shores next for Masterchef, wearing my latest t-shirt signaling my availability:

21 mittens { 12.23.13 at 11:42 am }

No no CB, let me paint you a tee shirt.

Nigella, I’ll be your fella, and I won’t tella.

22 Culinary Boner { 12.23.13 at 11:43 am }

Rolf’s crimes just got more unspeakable bdd – http://www.news.com.au/world/rolf-harris-facing-three-further-sexual-assault-charges/story-fndir2ev-1226788810229

7-year old girl! As your righty point out bdd, the worst part about all this is the complicity of the media and the bbc establishment in turning a blind eye to the likes of Jimmy Saville and ‘our’ Rolf.

23 mittens { 12.23.13 at 11:44 am }

Nigella, Don’t trifle with my heart.

Bad?

24 mittens { 12.23.13 at 11:50 am }

I suppose Rolf can look fd to Jake with his extra leg in prison.

25 Culinary Boner { 12.23.13 at 12:09 pm }

mittens, on second thoughts I’ll attempt to play it cool and wear the following – http://rlv.zcache.com/nigella_lawson_t_shirt-ra518cbdc70214b0980ad6316e13d4a68_804gs_324.jpg
because Nigella is probably turned off by guys like me drooling and crotch-bulging her way

26 mittens { 12.23.13 at 4:41 pm }

CB. What the hell. Go the full drool. I think she’d appreciate you for it.

27 Ali { 12.23.13 at 5:38 pm }

“full drool”.

That will be one of the mystery ingredients on next season’s MasterChef.

28 mittens { 12.23.13 at 5:52 pm }

Instead of the usual ‘droll fools’, Ali.

29 brain dead dave { 12.23.13 at 6:04 pm }

Wonder whether Jowl$y will make it through the next few days without having his stomach pumped out?

I hear he’s holidaying in Ararat so he’ll blend in and not be noticed by paps.