Merry Christmas To Everyone And A Big Thank You

Keep_Calm_Its_Christmas_Memes

Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a lovely day which ever way you celebrate it.

Also a big thank you to all readers for taking the time to read the blog over the past 12 months. In the past three months there has been nearly one million page views. In the last 12 months over 38,000 comments.

This blog is nothing without its readers so thank you for your support and I am looking forward now the Christmas rush is over to getting my reality TV focus on for 2014.

1 Georgie { 12.25.13 at 7:18 am }

Ho ho ho back at ya RR and thank you for providing this forum for rtv viewers to meet and chat. Well done on the stats too. Have a great day with your kids and family.

2 Littlepetal { 12.25.13 at 8:35 am }

Merry Christmas to you RR and your family. Hope it is not too chaotic in the Ashton household.

Also a big HO HO HO to the regular here. Have a fun filled day everyone and hope your tummies survived with all the food and drinks. I am sure what you are having today is better than some of the dishes cooked on Masterchef.

3 brain dead dave { 12.25.13 at 8:51 am }

Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do ,readers.

Thanks for having me and congratulations ,RR.

4 Andrea { 12.25.13 at 10:32 am }

Thanks Emma, have a Happy Christmas Day with your family.

5 Gabby { 12.25.13 at 12:46 pm }

Well done Emma, you do a great job. Happy Christmas to fellow readers and commenters, hope it’s a happy, healthy, safe, fun one for everyone, enjoy!

6 Izobel2 { 12.25.13 at 2:06 pm }

Happy Xmas RR and all the crew! Don’t know what I’d do without you all! Life would be boring, as would reality TV.
Bring on 2014 and all the new reality shows.
Thanks Emma for your amazing work, once again. X

7 mittens { 12.25.13 at 7:06 pm }

Happy Christmas and thanks RR and everyone who has made this a fun place.

How bad or good is that; that I sneak away from festivities to check on you all at RR.

Waterslide is up and running and the fort was a hit. In fact Lotus and I even sat up there ourselves and had a coffee. Very peaceful with a good view of next doors chooks.

8 PollyB { 12.25.13 at 10:40 pm }

Happy Christmas RR, and to all readers and contributors. Especially the regulars who have been around for a few years now.
I love coming here to catch up on what is happening and reading the varying opinions. And the stoushes and the humour. Keep it up everyone. Can’t wait for the MKR blog gice.
:) <3

9 Izobel2 { 12.25.13 at 11:23 pm }

Hey PollyB, I keep seeing the MKR ad and getting excited! Lucky I have you gice to chat with as my husband hates it!

10 Calorie Loader { 12.26.13 at 6:12 pm }

Merry Christmas RR and commenters!!! Hope everyone had a great day. I’ve really enjoyed reading your blog this year and reading everyone’s views/chatting on various shows-it’s made RTV a whole lot of fun!!

Have a horrible feeling I won’t be able to keep away from MKR in 2014!!

11 Techhater { 12.26.13 at 6:41 pm }

Just hope you all had a great day with your families yesterday and wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.

RR thanks again for a great blog and can’t wait for 2014. Thank goodness TAR is still on.

12 Izobel2 { 12.29.13 at 9:12 am }

Do you normally watch it or avoid it Calorie Loader?

13 Calorie Loader { 12.29.13 at 7:11 pm }

I’m normally a MC watcher, Izobel2, and given the hours I spent on RTV this year, I didn’t want to commit to two cooking shows that pretty much screen daily over maybe 3 months? But I have to say the MKR ads are enticing me atm…..
WHich one do you prefer?