Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia – Open Post

Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia kicks off tonight on Lifestyle. Unfortunately I misplaced the preview disc  (sorry Lifestyle) so am unable to recap the first episode. Please discuss the episode here.

I am just about to go on holidays to the USA. Orlando in fact as my partner seems to get sent there each year for a conference. Helloooo Disney. The blog will proceed as normal as possible. The pro’s of having young kids mean I am unable to party and they need to be in bed early…. So no wild nights out in bourbon bars for me.

Thankfully I have the preview discs for Celebrity Come Dine With Me for episodes two and three so will recap those.

I will be out of contact for the next 15 hours flying to LA. Will check in then!

Happy New Year and hope 2014 is a great one for all of you.

1 brain dead dave { 12.31.13 at 11:42 am }

The local Come Dine With Me is doing my head in ie the Russian woman who reckons “I’m blessed with natural beauty”. Pig’s arse you are,comrade.

Can’t possibly imagine why the lumbering Kiwi unit “scares men away”, either. Maybe ‘cos you’re a brick shithouse with a big mouth,suster.

2 mittens { 12.31.13 at 11:48 am }

So glad I did my dating in the seventies.

3 mittens { 12.31.13 at 11:51 am }

Hey they should go into someone’s bedroom and find their stash.
That would shake up the party.

4 brain dead dave { 12.31.13 at 11:54 am }

70’s~ ” I shouted ya a Chiko Roll and a schooner, so how about a root on the back seat then?”

Now~ “I’ll just drizzle some jus over this coq au vin then you can get to know how awesome and passionate I am”

5 Techhater { 12.31.13 at 11:56 am }

Unfortunately Desi draws the line at dating shows, unless they’re repeated late at night and then i can record them. So this is a no go zone for me.

RR Have a great holiday. If you’re anything like me, children are a great excuse to go on all the rides at theme parks. So say hello to Disneyworld from me and enjoy those rides.

6 Techhater { 12.31.13 at 12:02 pm }

Gee BDD you were generous. A schooner as well???!!! Lucky girl.

Reminds me of Ted Mulry Gang “Jump in my car”. But NOT the creepy David Hasselhoff version. 😛

7 Gabby { 12.31.13 at 12:05 pm }

RR have a wonderful, safe holiday with your family and come back revitalised and ready for a great 2014. Thanks for everything.

8 Techhater { 12.31.13 at 12:06 pm }

@3 Mittens perhaps All Happening’s 30 year old stash is just what is needed at such times.

9 brain dead dave { 12.31.13 at 12:28 pm }

Well, I was earning twenty nine bucks a week then , Techhater, so I could afford to spoil a gel. Twenty one cents for a schooner~ if only women were allowed into front bars then, it would have been nineteen cents.

Actually, my first girlfriend was a bit of a gold digger who preferred Fluffy Ducks and she could put them away like water.

10 all happening { 12.31.13 at 12:34 pm }

Sorry TH, it’s been a long hard Xmas. All gone now…had all these hippies come for dinner and my stash had disappeared when they left. I wonder where it went?? It was a good vintage too.

11 Techhater { 12.31.13 at 12:36 pm }

BDD You’re bringing back memories now. My first place was $28 a week. And i wasn’t a big drinker in those days but what girl could refuse a Fluffy Duck.

12 mittens { 12.31.13 at 12:40 pm }

I can recall one girlfriend having to go back to get the knickers she left behind at a guys place.

Not sure how you can leave your knickers behind. But TH and CL I guess you know. he he.

Yes, BDD we were all big spenders in those days. 40cents for a scotch and coke. 3 of those and a joint and I might be yours. Either that or have to stop the car so I can throw up on the way home.

Clothes from the op shop eh TH?

13 mittens { 12.31.13 at 12:43 pm }

Ah Fluffy, Ducks, Blue Heaven or a Snowball when you were getting spoiled.
None of my bfs had any money. Plenty of dope going around though.

All happening. You’ll need a top-up. Maybe hubby can find room amongst the corn.

14 Andrea { 12.31.13 at 12:52 pm }

Have fun Emma.

15 mittens { 12.31.13 at 12:54 pm }

Have a wonderful time Emma.

Now guys we have 15 hours. What can we get up to ???????

16 Techhater { 12.31.13 at 1:01 pm }

Mittens Nothing now AH’s stash is all gone.

Never left knickers anywhere they shouldn’t have been left. But can still remember the good old hash daze. (or was that days)

17 mittens { 12.31.13 at 1:02 pm }

Yes, remember the pool boy at Redang?
Oh you are fickle. How easily the fickle ones forget.

18 Georgie { 12.31.13 at 1:12 pm }

Happy holidays RR, you might be able to visit the Gator Boys while you’re in Florida.

19 Techhater { 12.31.13 at 1:30 pm }

Good call Georgie i love Gator Boys.

20 Littlepetal { 12.31.13 at 1:32 pm }

Have fun, RR. We promise we will behave ourselves. I will keep an eye on mittens!!

21 Anonymous { 12.31.13 at 1:40 pm }

I don’t think it starts until Tuesday Jan 7th, actually.

22 Georgie { 12.31.13 at 1:46 pm }

Techhater, I think Steve Irwin inspired a generation of wild animal boyz.

23 Andrea { 12.31.13 at 2:00 pm }

I think you are right anonymous.
Good Dr Phil today.

24 all happening { 12.31.13 at 4:14 pm }

I know you will behave Littlepetal, but good luck with mittens. She is always leading people astray. No names mentioned.

25 mittens { 12.31.13 at 4:24 pm }

I am really very straight I’ll have you know 😉

It’s not that there is anything wrong with the straight and narrow but there are so many interesting tourist walks.

26 Littlepetal { 12.31.13 at 4:58 pm }

mittens will only leads people down a scenic path!

27 mittens { 12.31.13 at 5:13 pm }

And all happening will pick the mushrooms 😉

28 Techhater { 12.31.13 at 5:42 pm }

So does that mean you’re leading us down the (vegie) garden path.

29 Techhater { 12.31.13 at 5:44 pm }

RR “Are we there yet????”

30 Reality Raver { 01.01.14 at 2:11 pm }

Thanks everyone I have arrived a bit battered and exhausted. Have realised the down side of ageing apart from loss of memory is not handling long haul flights as well anymore. Anyhow I have had the longest new year’s eve ever. It is still only 10pm here, but doubt I will make it to midnight.

31 mittens { 01.01.14 at 2:48 pm }

Good to hear you arrived safely Emma. Have fun.

And yes. I miss how I could easily curl up in a ball and be comfy on a plane. Now I have learned to take drugs for flying. It’s the only way to fly. Also it’s a good idea if you can fly in non-hol times so you can be the first to grab three or four seats in a row and lay down.
I have a few travel tips that I have learned along the way.
I won’t share them all here because then everyone will know how to get good seats.

Love to fly business or first one day but it’s like burning money.

Anyway give Pluto and Micky Mouse a hug and have fun.

32 Techhater { 01.01.14 at 3:34 pm }

Free alcohol ALWAYS helps.