Tully Hits Back At Social Media Haters

Tully Smyth has hit back on YouTube at some of her social media haters.

Above is a clip where she reads out some of the more nastier remarks and then makes snide remarks about them and their writers.

Tully has the biggest number of social media followers of the latest Big Brother contestants so therefore attracts a lot of positive and negative comments. This social media following is probably what has got her signed to Roxy Jacenko’s celebrity agency. However not all of her followers are feeling the love for her because of the Tahlia/Drew scandal and her petulence and moods in the Big Brother house.

Seriously as a social media manager should she should know how to deal with negative remarks and that is by ignoring them.

She tweeted this in response to peoples comment about the above YouTube clip:

Screen shot 2014-01-09 at 12.38.05 PM

If she does not give a s**t what people say why bother doing a YouTube clip.

Here is a bit of advice for the young lass.

joel osteen quoteThanks Zee for linking the clip.

1 Zee { 01.09.14 at 1:25 pm }

Well said RR.

As I was saying in my other post. Tully needs to realise that not everyone is going to like her. Yes, some people on social media may go a bit over the top. I would just block them. So what not everyone likes the way you dress or you hair etc etc. Bringing it back to people’s attention sometimes makes it worse.

2 brain dead dave { 01.09.14 at 2:04 pm }

Don’t feed the trolls, Tully ~ especially when all you have to offer is the shit sandwich you made for yourself in the BB house..

3 Jenny { 01.09.14 at 6:20 pm }

Awesome quote RR! So true.

4 brain dead dave { 01.09.14 at 7:30 pm }

Hard to get a word in edgeways with the avalanche of “followers” here.

5 Techhater { 01.09.14 at 9:13 pm }

BDD LOL

6 Kess { 01.10.14 at 12:41 pm }

Professional manipulator.
Did in BB, still doing it.
Her niche is notorious – beat it up some, nobody is really buying what she is selling.

7 Carol (without the e) { 01.10.14 at 1:45 pm }

BDD @ 2… perfect advice!!

8 brain dead dave { 01.10.14 at 6:18 pm }

Thanks, Carol.

She’s Roxy Rotten Box’s problem now.

9 zee { 01.10.14 at 9:30 pm }

Tully has put a new clip up. Same old stuff, except Tully is now wearing sunglasses in it. Not worth wasting your time watching.

10 Sandii { 01.12.14 at 8:08 am }

Tully, care factor: Zero!

11 Ryan { 01.12.14 at 10:28 am }

I normally find Joel Osteen insufferably weak in his convictions (none of which I share I might add), but if that’s a true quote from him, it’s the smartest and most insightful thing he has ever said. Almost a waste to use it in an article about Tully, though. Shouldn’t we just ignore the troll (Tully)?

12 brain dead dave { 01.12.14 at 10:36 am }

I just Googled Joel Osteen and he’s a televangelist preacher, ie completely full of shit. Stealing in the name of the Lord. Have to say Tully’s even better than that.

13 brain dead dave { 01.12.14 at 10:50 am }

“No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up. God sees your resolve. He sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, that’s when God will step in and do what you can’t do.”
― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential

I mean, tell that to the victim and family of the coward punch in King’s Cross, and girls raped in public toilets, preacher man..

14 Ryan { 01.12.14 at 11:00 am }

His views on homosexuality are even funnier in their half-heartedness. He says it’s ‘not God’s best’. I loathe homophobia, but geez, padre, if you’re gonna be homophobic, at least have some courage of your convictions there, fella. He’s a borderline motivational speaker.

15 anon { 01.12.14 at 11:07 am }

You should hear what they say to wives of abusive husbands;
“Submit to your husband as to the Lord”.

16 brain dead dave { 01.12.14 at 11:15 am }

There are reams and reams of hilarious, sanctimonious garbage here.

17 brain dead dave { 01.12.14 at 11:24 am }

“Your best days are still out in front of you”
― Joel Osteen

I’m sure I’ll have the contents of a bed pan thrown at me if I try that one on when I’m next visiting a nursing home or hospice.

18 anon { 01.12.14 at 11:41 am }

I can’t watch that stuff. It makes me cringe. Too many bad memories.

19 Kess { 01.12.14 at 12:26 pm }

RR, you need to change the headline, Tully is whinging & whimpering – again.
She is loving the attention, and really pushes the infamous too cool hipster crap – but acts like Paris Hilton, good for nothing but sucking tiny dogs faces.

Now there is a HM hitting, hitting goals – see Tahan, hit out with Sharapova, Aus Open event –
Tahan is proving to be adorable with fans, kids especially – having lunch dates with 10 year olds.
Tahan is just fun.

20 Sandii { 01.12.14 at 12:40 pm }

Techhater do you ” get” what instagram is. I have no clue! As usual maybe it is just me..!

21 brain dead dave { 01.12.14 at 12:45 pm }

Thanks for that info, Kess. One of the posters here, tuffdeck has already reported on Tahan’s generosity and time for people. Great to see her doing the business for children, too.

She’s a keeper who I admired for marching to her own drum during the show.

Ah, Sandii it’s a relatively new fangled social media thingy where people take photos of what they’ve been doing…usually fuck all.

22 Reality Raver { 01.12.14 at 1:52 pm }

Kess – good point re: Tully’s whinging, but not sure she is a hipster as they don’t shill things on instagram.

Sandii – Instagram is where people post selfies of themselves or what food they are currently eating.

23 Sandii { 01.12.14 at 2:25 pm }

Oh ok! Seems stupid to me. Showing my lack of knowledge with technology. Dave do you do Instagram.

24 brain dead dave { 01.12.14 at 2:54 pm }

No , I don’t ,Sandii. I’ll save stuff like that for when I’m dead.

You don’t want to see photos of me removing lint from my navel or re-arranging the sock drawers, do you?

25 Techhater { 01.12.14 at 2:58 pm }

Sandii Just got home and read your comment. And I’m on the floor laughing. Yes i do know what it is. With 4 children in their 20’s i can’t help but know. Funnily enough none of them have Instagram or Twitter but all insist of putting pics of me on their FB pages which i go absolutely mental about until they finally take them off.
Until the next one does it, and like all siblings they dob on each other and i always find out.

26 Sandii { 01.12.14 at 3:17 pm }

I call it karma, I have a couple of kids in their 20s and I refuse to go on Facebook etc. The big joke is my nearly 80 year old mum has joined Facebook and “friended” my son who accidentally accepted her in a moment of complacency. I have already had a call from her about “stuff” that he has been up to, that he obviously wouldn’t want his
Nanna knowing.(nothing too bad).

27 Kess { 01.12.14 at 3:46 pm }

Yeah, facebook and all that crap, insta. twitter etc is for keeping tabs on your teens:)

I have facebook just for stalking my teens, never post or incriminate myself, that way they forget your there amongst the hundreds of friends.

28 brain dead dave { 01.12.14 at 11:36 pm }

“I think that,thanks to Instagram and Facebook, today’s young women have lost their mystery. You want to film yourself in the bathroom in the morning getting ready for school?Are you crazy? You think that’s attractive? Being mysterious is very attractive”

~Stevie Nicks, Mojo Magazine, Dec 2013.

Nicks’ ballad Landslide has reportedly earned her $7 million in royalties to date.

29 Anonymous { 01.30.14 at 10:36 pm }

Tully had a two page spread in OK mag this week. She modeled outfits and talked about how hard it was dealing with the onset of her mum’s alzheimers (she was 16 at the time) and how she had pick up the slack in caring for her younger brothers. She also confirmed she and Drew have broken up. Blamed the pressure from their fans and dealing with the onset of reality after the excitement of the show and it’s wake. She included a photo of her mum in the spread.