Charles Saatchi Needs To Get Over Nigella

Charles Saatchi is starting to look like a psychopath as well as a pretty piss poor public relations specialist. Every time he opens his mouth to spew more bile about his ex-wife Nigella Lawson he just make himself look like a complete and utter arsehole.

Today’s bit of vitriol aimed at Nigella is about their affair starting before her husband John had died.

John Diamond suffered from throat cancer for quite some time before he passed away.

The Mirror reports: (thank you for the link Little Petal):

In his most hurtful outburst yet, the art tycoon released a statement declaring Nigella betrayed John Diamond by starting an affair with Saatchi six months before John died of cancer.

His extraordinary comment also insinuated the TV chef lied in court last month – and Saatchi, 70, went on to make further damaging allegations about her drug-taking.

His claims were met with fury from Team Nigella, who say John in fact gave his BLESSING to a friendship between Nigella and Saatchi ­before he died aged 47.

Interesting that it was John who was close friends with Charles first and as he became more sick Nigella would go out with him more. Considering John died in 2001 and now Charles says he deeply regrets the betrayal. What bollocks, it is water under the bridge and seriously who cares?

Does Charles really think all his negative stories about Nigella are going to vindicate him for assaulting her in public?

1 Reality Raver { 01.13.14 at 12:00 pm }

Oops All Happening just saw you link after I wrote the blog post. Thanks for linking as well.

2 brain dead dave { 01.13.14 at 12:19 pm }

I’d like to get over Nigella. Under would be just fine, too.

But seriously, gice. This prick comes from a country where women have no rights at all. He’s been married three times, odds are he’s a very nasty piece of work.

The British tabloids are good for nothing except toilet paper to print this latest attempt to smear Nigella Lawson.

As for British society’s standards ,how then are self confessed illicit drug users like Mick Jagger, Elton John , Paul McCartney feted and given MBE’s and knighthoods? While Nigella Lawson is shat on?

3 all happening { 01.13.14 at 12:31 pm }

I wonder if Geoffrey Edelsten will be as big an a$#se as Charles.
It seems the upper class in UK can be so much nastier than us mere mortals and it is ok. Press in UK are all over those with the name and the cash.
Will Brynne’s second season of her show still go ahead?

4 Littlepetal { 01.13.14 at 12:42 pm }

Stay cool, BDD

5 brain dead dave { 01.13.14 at 12:48 pm }

Thanks , Littlepetal . Hotter than Jowl$y’s armpits here.

I hope Brynne gets away unscathed. But , you know, buyer beware , the depraved dinosaur of a doctor came with more baggage than an airport terminal, having been convicted of Medifraud and attempting to hire a hit man to take care of a difficult “patient” before Brynne had even met him.

6 Sandii { 01.13.14 at 1:41 pm }

wow I didnt realise that Saatchi was 70. Jeez, what on earth could a gorgeous lady like Nigella see in him. He has proven himself as a bitter, old man. Also, hope Brynne does okay.

7 all happening { 01.13.14 at 1:43 pm }

Oh well she might be able to get pregnant now she has split with the doc.

8 Andrea { 01.13.14 at 1:52 pm }

Feel sad for Brynne and Nigella.
Both of them seem to be nice ladies who deserve someone better.

9 Calorie Loader { 01.13.14 at 1:57 pm }

ROFL BDD @5. I would hate to be the poor unsuspecting fly that gets trapped and suffocates under there today 😛

10 all happening { 01.13.14 at 1:59 pm }

Agree Andrea, but they would have both known what they were getting into. It will be interesting to see if Brynne is still seen out and about at celeb functions. Will she have to get a job….shock.

11 Littlepetal { 01.13.14 at 2:05 pm }

Wonder whether Brynne will continue to stay in Aus or move back to US.

12 brain dead dave { 01.13.14 at 2:08 pm }

It’s really not fair to Cadel Evans ,Andre Greipel and the other poor cyclists who have 5 days of 40 plus in Adelaide to “prepare” for the Tour Down Under. No snowy Alps here,gice.

Thanks, Calorie Loader. I hear it’s hot in the West, too.

Brynne might go back home, Littlepetal. If Geoffrey squirms out of the divorce $ettlement, she’ll be a walk up for a job at Hooters.

13 all happening { 01.13.14 at 2:17 pm }

LP, she said in one of the stories she wanted to stay here.
A bit of a coincidence that both Satcchi and Edelsten are both 70. Does that mean my hubby becomes a creep next month when he hits 70 ?

Thinking of you gice cooking down South.

14 Littlepetal { 01.13.14 at 2:19 pm }

Not sure which is better. Cycling in the heat or snow?

I dont think Brynne has much skills. Poor darling. She will just find another someone with money.

15 Littlepetal { 01.13.14 at 2:20 pm }

Oops!!! Mine turned 70 last Oct!!!!

16 brain dead dave { 01.13.14 at 2:24 pm }

Mick Jagger turned 70 last year and he’s still worth every cent to go and see. The DVD of The Stones in Hyde Park last year is fantastic entertainment. No other band, old or new is even close.

I can’t answer that either, Littlepetal. Luckily, I don’t own a bicycle.

17 Calorie Loader { 01.13.14 at 2:24 pm }

Not wrong BDD, we were well clear of 40 on Sat and came close yesterday. You know it’s hot when the inside temp reads 27 and the AC is on..and when it’s summer and all the reptiles disappear. Give your own poor Jowl$y an ice block from me…if it doesn’t turn to sludge in 10 seconds that is.
You have my sympathies BDD..as do the elite sportsmen and women.

18 Georgie { 01.13.14 at 2:29 pm }

Cheating on a dying man, with a nasty old dead man? I don’t think that counts – they cancel each other out.

Go Nigella – you rock!

19 brain dead dave { 01.13.14 at 2:33 pm }

No need to stress about Jowl$y,Calorie Loader , he’s got a baking pan of cool water and a fresh piece of banana. He’s lovin’ it and moves like greased lightning in this heat.

20 Calorie Loader { 01.13.14 at 2:44 pm }

You’re a good keeper BDD. He sounds very happy. His namesake would be too busy making banana fritter sundae’s for there to be any left for the poor fella.

Thanks AH.

21 Mittens { 01.13.14 at 4:01 pm }

Wow. I didn’t know about Brynne and Geoffrey. She should be able to afford some young guy now. Let’s face it, marrying a rich, wrinkly old dinosaur with a shady history isn’t really mainstream is it? It’s pretty Anna Nicole and dodgy.

22 Sandii { 01.13.14 at 4:02 pm }

Little Petal,your fella is probably a “silver fox”. They say a man is only as old as the lady he feels…..
Tad hot here today !

23 Sandii { 01.13.14 at 4:03 pm }

Thinking of everyone in Adelaide this week. Keep cool gice!

24 Mittens { 01.13.14 at 4:08 pm }

ANd us in the west Sandii. It’s a heat wave here too but a bit cooler today.
Mind you…..I love it. AC on and swimming around the wading pool like a goldfish in a bowl. It’s my infinity pool.

25 Izobel2 { 01.13.14 at 4:22 pm }

Oh Mittens… Your pool…. Drool…
Oh well at least I have an aircon to cope with the five 40+ days.
What’s with Miss Attitude on Dr Phil today. Annoying.

26 Sandii { 01.13.14 at 4:29 pm }

Of course Mittens, you Westerners have had shite weather for ages. I hate the heat. I hope they contain the fires that are burning over there.

27 mittens { 01.13.14 at 4:59 pm }

It’s only a big wader Izobel. Maybe we’ll spLASH out next year. I’m hoping.
Love the heat Sandii. Winter sucks.

28 Sandii { 01.13.14 at 5:48 pm }

BDD how are your tomatoes faring in the heat. I went outside and found my plants fried and shriveled.

29 Littlepetal { 01.13.14 at 5:50 pm }

Sandii, are you in Adelaide.

30 Sandii { 01.13.14 at 6:48 pm }

Not far from Adelaide LP, about 450 kms south of Adelaide. My kids live in Adelaide though.

31 Littlepetal { 01.13.14 at 6:51 pm }

Hope you manage to stay cool, Sandii. I don’t like the heat.

32 Sandii { 01.13.14 at 7:08 pm }

I really dislike everything about the heat. Namely its hot, bush fires, snakes, flies, the list is endless.

33 all happening { 01.13.14 at 7:11 pm }

We have had a lovely break from heat and humidity with 200 mls of rain. Sorry gice who need it. More to come.

34 brain dead dave { 01.13.14 at 7:15 pm }

I’ve got some white shade cloth over the tomatoes , Sandii~ just like Marlon Brando in The Godfather II. Essential for anything over 33~35 this time of year. Works a treat. They’re fine. I’ve been eating them for the last week.

Your plants might pick up when the sun goes down. Georgie’s the expert on caring for tomatoes.

35 mittens { 01.13.14 at 7:18 pm }

Tomatoes a bit wonky here but still taste good.

36 Sandii { 01.13.14 at 7:27 pm }

My tomato plants look like they have been cremated. I don’t think there will be any coming back from this. I have been flooding the base but I should have protected them from the sun.