The New Bachelor In The USA Is Creating Controversy About His Comments About Gay’s
First there was Mr Redneck from Duck Dynasty and now the new star of just started series of The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis, is making controversial homophobic comments.
The NY Daily reports he has called them perverts and thinks they should not be allowed on dating reality TV shows as it might harm the children.
After he realised that what he said was inappropriate he back pedalled and blamed the comments on english being his second language. He is from Venezuaela
The NY Daily writes:
“I respect them, but I don’t think it is a good example for kids to watch that on TV,” he told The TV Page in an interview Friday.
The former Venezuelan soccer star is currently promoting the show and opened up about his objections about the hit reality TV dating show featuring same-sex couples.
“You have to respect everybody’s desires and way of living,” he said. “But it would be too hard for TV.”
The 32-year-old hottie, who was previously a contestant on “The Bachelorette” added, “There’s this thing about gay people — it seems to be, I don’t know if I’m mistaken or not — I have a lot of friends like that, but they’re more pervert in a sense.”