Kim Kardashian Told She Can’t Get Married At Versailles

Thankfully the French are not as obsessed with celebrity as other countries as they have told Kim Kardashian and Kanye “non” to their idea of holding their wedding at the Palace of Versailles.

The couple whose over the top engagement clearly want an over the top wedding as well.

Chances of Kim and Kanye of running away and eloping are zero and no news yet about whether the wedding will be televised like her last one.

It is likely they will get married in a chateau in France.

Their engagement will be seen on the new series of Keeping Up With The Kardashians which started this Monday on E! Also on this new season there will be Khloe’s marriage breakdown, the birth of baby North and the continuing ups and downs of Kourtney and Scott’s relationship.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Monday nights on E! and 8.30pm as well as repeats throughout the week.

Source: SMH

1 Dr T { 01.23.14 at 7:47 pm }

Sadly the French are yet to offer them the guillotine

2 Techhater { 01.23.14 at 9:15 pm }

Perhaps they’ll offer it to Bruce if he’s really thinking of becoming a woman. After seeing pics of him today he’s already got the boobs.

3 Kim Kardashian Told She Can't Get Married At Versailles | reality … | Kim Kardashian Kaidence Donda West { 01.24.14 at 7:29 am }

[…] Kim Kardashian Told She Can't Get Married At Versailles | reality … […]

4 Zhee { 01.24.14 at 7:32 am }

Zut alors! I am sooooo sad I can’t stand infront of Versailles and wave at that gorgeous, down to earth couple. Kim’s natural beauty would have outshone the palace easily.
Thank god that the French didn’t allow that. They are way too busy to keep up with the latest love affair of their president… Vive la France!

5 Andrea { 01.24.14 at 9:05 am }

Hi Zhee, nice to hear from you again, soon be Masterchef time .
Is anyone ever allowed to marry at Versailles?
Its amazing that Kim thought that she could.
Good job you live around there so you can keep an eye on things.

6 Gabby { 01.24.14 at 10:36 am }

Honestly, that family thinks the world owes them something.
Hey, TH, I have been looking at images of good old Bruce since I saw your comment yesterday and he certainly has something going on.
I always thought he looked weird when he had the facelift, started wearing the diamonds in his ears and then the pony tails!
Honestly, in that crazy family nothing would surprise me.

7 mittens { 01.24.14 at 12:05 pm }

Let them eat cake.

8 Anonymous { 01.24.14 at 1:07 pm }

I think Kim has a Marie Antoinette complex.

9 mittens { 01.24.14 at 1:19 pm }

I saw on Super Size me (with Sue Perkins), that Marie Antoinette used to poo on the floor in the corner of the room. It would only occasionally be removed by servants.
Let them eat that!

Trivia: also MA never really said let them eat cake. It was a myth apparently.

10 Zhee { 01.24.14 at 1:23 pm }

Mhmmm, cake! In this case, the cake might be a lie. :) Although I would take a lot of pleasure in throwing a cake at Kim and her guy (I can’t name him since he did that bad thing to a Daft Punk song *le sigh*).

Have never seen a wedding before in the Chateau, but a lot of couples love the gardens and take their wedding pictures there. It’s a really beautiful scenery. Most of the people wed at Hotel de Ville (which looks really pretty as well) and then head to the chateau.

Hey Andrea, I’m looking forward to MC. Maybe this year we will see a contestant failing at boiling water on a stove. First, it’s MKR and The Block time. Always fun to watch it after work. I just hope MKR won’t be as nasty as last year.

11 brain dead dave { 01.24.14 at 1:38 pm }

I’ve read that computer addicted teenagers will take a dump in the corner of their bedrooms rather than make the long journey down the hall and miss what’s happening on Facebook.

Ozzy Osbourne will defecate in a room or even an hotel elevator. No shit!

More trivia: it’s myth that Mama Cass choked to death on a sandwich, too.

12 mittens { 01.24.14 at 1:50 pm }

I’ve seen it on Doc Phil; the teenagers who won’t leave their rooms to go to the toilet.

Those Japanese kids whose mother send them trays of food because they won’t leave their rooms must go in there too. Wonder what Doc Phil would say about that enabling.

13 brain dead dave { 01.24.14 at 1:59 pm }

The First World’s screaming for a computer chair with an inbuilt shit house.

14 Georgie { 01.24.14 at 2:04 pm }

Computer commode – you might be onto something there bdd!

15 brain dead dave { 01.24.14 at 2:08 pm }

Comes with windows!

Best take out a patent on Computer Commode(tm),Georgie.

“You’ll never drag your arse on Computer Commode”

16 Georgie { 01.24.14 at 2:13 pm }

Lol – and Outlook.

Dump from your PC into your CC – hehe!

17 Anonymous { 01.24.14 at 2:17 pm }

Apparently all the guards, courtiers and servants poohed in the palace room corners too. They would have an annual cleanout and that’s it. Add that to the fact most people seldom bathed and the smell would be horrendous.

18 brain dead dave { 01.24.14 at 2:20 pm }

Need more than your computer wiped? CC is for you!

Yeah, wedding bouquets were originally devised to camouflage the stench of body odour. Here comes the bride…like yeah, we know!

19 brain dead dave { 01.24.14 at 2:31 pm }

“You’ll love to unload …with Computer Commode!”

20 Georgie { 01.24.14 at 2:32 pm }

I guess perfume was devised for the same purpose and maybe snuff (snorting tobacco) helped purge the odours from your nostrils too? Procreation was not for the faint hearted then – it’s a miracle we’re all here really.

21 Anonymous { 01.24.14 at 2:35 pm }

Hehe. Re Ozzy Osbourne-doesn’t surprise me about someone who once snorted lines of ants of the ground…and then proceeded to lap up a puddle of his own pee.

22 brain dead dave { 01.24.14 at 2:39 pm }

Computer Commode~ you can still Twitter from our purpose-built shitter.

23 Georgie { 01.24.14 at 2:56 pm }

When you’re ready to go, just hold down the Shift Key.

Computer Commode allows you to upload to Facebook or Instagram.

24 Zhee { 01.24.14 at 2:58 pm }

Fun fact: The baroque ladies also built those high hairstyles to hide flea traps in them…

25 brain dead dave { 01.24.14 at 3:19 pm }

You’ll love Computer Commode’s convenient Craps Lock function, too.

26 Anonymous { 01.24.14 at 3:52 pm }

Press the shit key and start downloading.

27 mittens { 01.24.14 at 4:31 pm }

You can upload whist unloading.

28 mittens { 01.24.14 at 4:51 pm }

Anonymous, if you are the same anonymous, imo, you should be taking credit for your sense of humour and good comments.

29 Anonymous { 01.24.14 at 6:18 pm }

Aw thanks Mittens. Same to you.

30 mittens { 01.24.14 at 6:31 pm }

ha ha.

31 Techhater { 01.24.14 at 6:48 pm }

@6 Gabby Maybe Kris has decided to become a lesbian and Bruce is indulging her………

…..well it is called Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Should we expect anything less?

As for the rest of you, I’m on the floor literally p*ssing myself laughing. Now if i can just remember which corner’s for peeing in and not the one for pooing. O:-)

Did you know that the 1st porcelain toilet was invented by a man named Crapper?

32 mittens { 01.24.14 at 6:52 pm }

I couldn’t poo poo that info, TH.

BDD you got me hooked on 48 hrs but I still haven’t found been able to catch Judge Ross. Just watching that ‘Clarke Rockerfeller’ crook.

33 Anonymous { 01.24.14 at 6:59 pm }

Hehehe Techhater

34 Techhater { 01.24.14 at 7:02 pm }

Thanks gice. Be back later. Have to get dinner ready.

35 Georgie { 01.24.14 at 7:02 pm }

Blog from your bog. 😯

36 mittens { 01.24.14 at 7:22 pm }

Funny how Kim’s thread has nearly all been about poo.

37 Anonymous { 01.24.14 at 7:25 pm }

Haha, I love a bit of toilet humor.

38 brain dead dave { 01.24.14 at 7:36 pm }

Computer Commode comes with a state of the art turd processor.

So get off your arse and order now while stocks last.

39 Anonymous { 01.24.14 at 8:14 pm }

…and when you’ve finished downloading, just chuck it out the window and into the street like they used to before flushing toilets were invented. Heads up!

40 woolif { 01.24.14 at 8:50 pm }

I have a program on my computer called CC = CrapCleaner ,
It gets rid of all the unwanted rubbish that accumulates on your computer over time and can also fix up registry.
I use it to flush the crap from my computer.
Great little program…free.
Maybe Marie Antoinette could have used it to clean her piles of poo.

41 Techhater { 01.24.14 at 9:49 pm }

@37 Anon Well at least i know you’re not Mikkayla from BB. She hates “POTTY” humour. 😛

42 mittens { 01.24.14 at 9:52 pm }

And she hasn’t eaten her computer.

Oooh ah!

43 Techhater { 01.24.14 at 10:12 pm }

LOL 😀

44 Zhee { 01.25.14 at 6:19 am }

At least Marie Antoinette didn’t have to live with all that poo for too long. Maybe that’s why her head was chopped off? Angry servants who have to remove the royal poop all the time?

Actually they all had “poop chairs” in their chambers. As far as I can remember some of them are still in the chambers for all the tourists to view.

Maybe someone from you guys should apply for MKR and then ask Manu directly. I think this would make a great dinner conversation on TV.

45 Techhater { 01.25.14 at 10:36 am }

Zhee I’ll volunteer LittlePetal as she’s a great cook and has a cheeky sense of humour.

46 Littlepetal { 01.25.14 at 11:06 am }

TH, thanks for the compliments! Blush, Blush. 😳 😳

I am camera shy and I can’t cook against the clock. Too stressful!!!

47 mittens { 01.25.14 at 11:42 am }

And I’ll loan you my hubby Littlepetal because he has become a very good cook but will probably let you be in charge.

I’d make him practice everything so I didn’t hear him say, “I’ve never made that before”.

48 mittens { 01.25.14 at 11:43 am }

Mind you. He wouldn’t be good against the clock either. But he cleans up as he goes.

49 Zhee { 01.25.14 at 1:20 pm }

Oh, no problem. Remember Kieran from last MKR season. Or Josh. They were both painfully slow but made it to the show anyway. Littlepetal, for you: Take care of your hairstyling like those two Italian “real housewives” with their pink lipstick who were feuding with the two nasty Asian girls. (Or maybe use them as a negative example “How do I manage to look like 40 when I am actually 30 on TV and how do I present myself as I stupid, superficial skinny cow…)