The Biggest Loser – Has The Winner Been Announced?

Now Wikipedia is not known for its accuracy, but today Caitlin Mundey was named as the winner of this year’s The Biggest Loser.

Wikipedia is notorious for inaccurate information because anyone can post on the site.

Network TEN has denied she is the winner and to be fair the page appears to be dodgy with news.com.au reporting their are some spurious names on the page.

They write:

Among the leaderboard which lists previous contestants’ weigh-in figures, actors Seth Rogen, Whoopi Goldberg and Hilary Duff are among a few famous faces to have previously appeared on the show, with Duff claiming the Loser title, losing 42.92 per cent of her body weight.

Robin Williams, “Jenet” Jackson and Al Pacino are also apparently stars of the show.

It is probably bollocks but the finale has been filmed and the series was shot over six months ago, so it is more difficult to keep information under wraps as as seen in this blog post here showing one of the contestant’s dramatic transformation.

1 Dr T { 02.03.14 at 10:50 pm }

Fortunately my win has been kept a secret so far

2 brain dead dave { 02.03.14 at 10:53 pm }

There must be a rat in Ararat.

3 Littlepetal { 02.03.14 at 10:58 pm }

I did see the page on wiki and I wanted to alert you, RR. On looking further I think it was dodgy. The names of the contestants were listed in alphabetical order and Caitlin name came out on top followed by Cal ( who is Cal?). Also the weight loss per week is in some 3 digit numbers. Make no sense to me and 8 of them have lost more than 40% of their bodyweight. Also Mary has lost 52% of her bodyweight which I think is not possible.

4 brain dead dave { 02.03.14 at 11:02 pm }

Cal’s the guy who ate the 3,000 odd calories to get the $30,000 at Temptation last night.

I don’t believe Mary has lost that much weight,either. Lose 90 kilos?

5 Littlepetal { 02.03.14 at 11:08 pm }

Thanks BDD. I haven’t follow the show closely this year and I have not watch tonight episode.

That is why I knew that page on wiki is not right as it didn’t even have Rodger being the first contestant to be eliminated.

6 sarnias { 02.04.14 at 1:45 am }

There is no way mary could lose 90 kgs in that time frame. Big kev lost 50, which is nowhere near 90, and he is the biggest contestant in the history of the universe, etc etc.

7 MT { 02.04.14 at 10:09 pm }

Hi everyone, I’ve missed reading your comments since BB but have finally caught up with something you all watch.
I think the comments last night about the people having that 6 degrees of separation is totally spot on. How uncomfortable seeing people you bagged out after the show airs.
The Woollies Manager has a lot of tickets on himself and probably shouldn’t.
Poor Cal will be a pariah no matter what he does….ate the food and took the money or just ate the food (HOW DARE HE)
The white blond chick is mean looking.
I like Craig, he seems like a nice bloke and needs a girlfriend
Mary is like every other seriously overweight person I have ever met. Too many years of doing nothing but…saying that, I think they should be looking at low impact and diet rather than full on stuff that could hurt her.
Rodger should not have offered if he didn’t want to go. The writing was on the wall about who would win that one. Did he think they would send Mary home to have a heart attack or wait for the diabetes to arrive???
Can’t remember anyone else’s name right now. Craig to win :)