Survivor Brawn V Brain V Beauty To Be Fastracked On GO

GALLERY

How quickly did that new season of Survivor come around and again GO will be fast tracking it.

Survivor Brawn V Brain V Beauty will commence on Thursday 27 February.

There are not returning players this season and the contestants are put in tribes based on brawn, brains or beauty.

For full details on the cast see this previous blog post here.

1 JStar { 02.18.14 at 12:26 am }

Something wrong with the casting, RR. Not one surgically-enhanced female contestant moonlighting as a pharmaceutical representative?! Contestants on the wrong side of 30?! More than one black contestant this season?! You sure this sort of diversity on a reality TV show has a place on Channel 9?

Bring on this season. Starts with a double episode to make up for the interruption of the Winter Olympics. Can’t wait. Already suffering Dimples-withdrawal.

2 Andrea { 02.18.14 at 9:20 am }

Can’t wait either Jstar, I couldn’t get into it last time, the returning players just should go away and give someone else a chance.
This group look interesting, hope it does well.
I’m missing Dimple too!

3 Bolders { 02.18.14 at 10:34 am }

I fit in all three categories and I dont think it would be fair for the producers to be challenged in this way.

That is the only reason why I didn’t apply for Survivor this round.

4 q10 { 02.18.14 at 11:23 am }

thanks once again Go for fasttracking the show,
can’t wait, especially with all fresh players and an interesting concept, I’m also hoping there is no redemption island…

5 Sioux Denim { 02.18.14 at 5:35 pm }

Hahahaha, Bolders…love it!

Yippee…bring it on, I was having reality withdrawals….

6 daisy { 02.18.14 at 11:59 pm }

Bolders@3 I like it. Very funny.

7 daisy/ep 1 { 02.28.14 at 1:02 am }

Brains or Boofheads?

8 Sioux Denim { 02.28.14 at 1:35 am }

Well, what an opening episode…wasn’t expecting the second one at all!

Definitely introducing us to some crazy people, I think I am gonna like this season…. Not putting it out there at all who I liked, cos they always get the boot straight after I say it!

Hope you recapping it RR…..x

9 daisy/ep 1 { 02.28.14 at 2:11 am }

Loved it Sioux. Absolutely loved it. Too bad TH is studying.

I like the cop so far. And the lady that said the funny line about, “I’d like to see THAT data!”.

Without saying anything to spoil it, what a mob of dufuses was that one team.