So You Think You Can Dance Australia Live Shows Moved To 7.30pm

Robbie2
Fans of reality TV will be happy that TEN has moved So You Think You Can Dance Australia to the 7.30pm timeslot on Sunday night.

This will mean viewers can get their fill of My Kitchen Rules or The Block and then move onto Dance. Yes I know there is the ABC and other channels but it also means it gives the viewers something different from 60 Minutes and Sunday Night that are on the other commercial free to air shows.

The So You Think You Can Dance Australia live shows start tonight and there is definitely going to be some major talent as well as a live performance by Robbie Williams. Also expect a cameo from Modern Family star Jesse Ferguson Tyler who has been a judge on the US version of the show. It is a smart move by TEN and hopefully they will get more viewers because of this decision.

So You Think You Can Dance Australia on TEN at 7.30pm Sunday and Monday nights.
Here is a old routine from the 2010 series featuring Issi and winner Robbie.

1 Dr T { 02.23.14 at 2:58 pm }

But now it clashes with the very popular reality show If You Are The One on SBS2…

2 daisy { 02.23.14 at 3:01 pm }

Dr T, on my guide IYATO has been renamed Perfect Match.

3 brain dead dave { 02.23.14 at 4:07 pm }

“there is definitely going to be some major talent as well as a live performance by Robbie Williams”

Priceless!

I’m so utterly shattered that he and Lady Ga Ga won’t be coming to Adelaide.

We’ll just have to put up with The Rolling Stones full stage show..

4 Reality Raver { 02.23.14 at 4:27 pm }

For the record BDD I am a long time fan go Robbie! And his new swing album is pretty good if you lik e that genre.

5 daisy { 02.23.14 at 4:43 pm }

RR is there a new swing album. I bought Swing When You’re Winning a few years back after seeing Robbie Williams on some chat show.
I was surprised that I liked his performance. I had thought he’d be boring. I love the song MAc the Knife.

6 Public // Health // Warning { 02.23.14 at 5:12 pm }

The Stones touring! Lock up your Grandmothers!

7 brain dead dave { 02.23.14 at 5:21 pm }

Yes ,I just saw that new swing album down the road. Just thinking that the arse must have dropped out of Robbie’s career ,since he sold 80,000 tickets last time and is doing the morning shows this time around.

I like me some jazz. Bobby Darrin owns Mack The Knife and Louis Armstrong before that. Great tune.

There are three or four generations of people going to see The Rolling Stones. Grandmothers my arse.

8 daisy { 02.23.14 at 5:27 pm }

Mack the knife: yeah it’s the song I like. But I also like the way Robbie Williams hams it up. I like BD’s Away Beyond the Sea. My mum’s era but timelessly good.

9 Georgie { 02.23.14 at 5:40 pm }

Yeah, I’m going to see The Stones too – with my daughter. My neice is also going and taking her daughters – both under 15. So that’s 3 generations from my family.

10 brain dead dave { 02.23.14 at 5:47 pm }

A young girl gave me a free yoghurt sample the other day and seeing my T shirt asked if I was going to The Rolling Stones concert. Hell, yeah! She’s very excited because her mother was in labour with her during the 1995 concert and couldn’t go and they’re both going this time. I know other kids aged six and nine who are going.

11 Sandii { 02.23.14 at 6:15 pm }

Georgie and BDD you lucky things. The concert will be awesome. My kids and I are going to Rocky Horror. I will probably be the only person not dressed up.

12 Georgie { 03.15.14 at 4:14 pm }

Two weeks to go and I’m excited gice. Just playing The Rolling Stones, Sweet Summer Sun – Hyde Park Live, given to me by a friend a few months ago. Yes!