My Kitchen Rules – Corinne Dumps First Husband For The Captain.

In what the hell is going on in this world, Woman’s Day have come up with a cracker exclusive about Corinne.

She apparently had a spunky first husband that she dumped for David aka The Captain.

It is in this week’s Woman’s Day see a litte excerpt of the story here, but as soon as the recaps are up I will be buying the magazine so I can read the full story.

corinne first husbandI know it is only 11.00am Monday but if anyone can top this story for the week I will be very surprised.

The Captain and Corinne are cooking tonight on My Kitchen Rules on SEVEN at 7.30pm.

1 Kevin { 02.25.14 at 1:07 am }

Techhater – true… except, apparently on MKR they (competing couples & judges) cannot score less than a mandatory 1…
That choc cake or boof cake deserved a 0/10, but…

2 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 1:12 am }

So true Kevin. I forgot they can’t give a zero.

Although I do think the hippy girls were waaaaaaaaay too generous with their score.

3 daisy { 02.25.14 at 1:16 am }

TH I think Carly was wearing “Rose coloured glasses ….. la la la, la la…. La la la. (bursts into song)
The dinner was disgusting. If I was Jack I would have my leather- bound, gold monogrammed address book out and be ringing to apologise to everyone that I had ever cooked for in the past.
Having said that, I still don’t mind Jack. Perhaps I saw too many Matt Helm movies when I was a kid.

4 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 1:25 am }

It’s interesting that Corinne’s 1st hubby said they used to go Captain Jack’s for dinner parties. Maybe the ex-fiancee was the cook not him.

Have you noticed that Corinne actually knows what she’s doing and when he says something contrary to that she caves in and is all submissive to him. Even took the blame for every disaster saying “I’ve let David down” “I don’t want to let David down again”

Methinks the girl has insecurity issues.

5 daisy { 02.25.14 at 1:28 am }

I might have slapped him cutting and counting the beans.

Was that the lowest score in MKR history?
Littlepetal will probably know.

6 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 1:32 am }

Yes it was the lowest.

What a cheapskate counting those beans. Who does that???? o_O

7 Eliza { 02.25.14 at 1:36 am }

I don’t watch this show, for some reason I despise it, but I read about this couple.. Seriously?! I am going to go against my stand of niceness and ask, how is she a trophy wife?

8 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 1:41 am }

Eliza Good question.

A) She’s not HIS wife.

B) She’s NOT a trophy.

Oops there goes me being nice. O:-)

9 daisy { 02.25.14 at 1:45 am }

He is wearing Carly’s rose-coloured glasses. And that’s OK. I think every husband should have some.

10 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 1:47 am }

Mine certainly does. 😛

11 daisy { 02.25.14 at 1:58 am }

Mine just has broad spectrum domestic blindness, and blurred vision so he thinks I still look like I did 30 years ago.
I hope he thinks that is why he can’t find a pair of his undies, that I have confiscated because I found them very comfy.

12 Zhee { 02.25.14 at 2:05 am }

Well, I don’t think that Anna and her Lady of the Manor mum will score lower than 27. That’ll mean they had to serve canned tuna with a sliced tomato as entree and noodles with curry ketch up as a main. Dessert must be some kind of Cadbury chocolate bar pressed between two toaster waffles.

So relieved that the nasty old creep is gone. Thankfully no one in my family is like “Uncle Jack”. Some of my relatives have tendencies to be weird but they are weird in a “Modern Family/Phil Dunphy”-way. Kind of embarassing but no need to bury them alive in the desert.
And I still can’t believe that Corinne and David are for real. They must be very bad actors or totally desperate to get their 5 minutes in the big big world of reality TV. If David is real, then dear god, please put some brain into Corinne’s head. Really. She will need it. I think I would have thrown the pressing iron right into his face and also stepped with my stilettos onto him. Hopefully hitting a spot on him where it hurts a lot…

13 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 2:09 am }

Daisy ROFL 😀

SERIOUSLY????????????????

Did you just admit to that? I’m still laughing at that image.

I’ll never get to sleep tonight with that image in my head. HAHAHA

Zhee I know exactly how you feel.

Really him over the ex-husband?

It has to be all about the $$$$$$ or should I say €€€€€€ 😉

14 Eliza { 02.25.14 at 2:11 am }

That’s terrible that she is still married to the other man?! Oh the travesty of it all!

I’m sure you’re still both great catches, Daisy and TH.

According to some, I am starting to get past my used by date so any husband I can wrangle up better start with some of those glasses!

15 daisy { 02.25.14 at 2:12 am }

Yup TH. You can take that one to your dreams.

Zhee, I was wondering when you would arrive. I am just about to watch my 30Rock for the night.

16 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 2:20 am }

Thanks Eliza

And Daisy if I need therapy after the nightmares that will surely manifest tonight I’m sending you the bill. 😛

17 daisy { 02.25.14 at 2:22 am }

Mates rates until you have the certificate framed and on your wall, TH. :)

18 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 2:32 am }

LOL 😀

Anyway I’ll say goodnight to all.

Zhee enjoy your 30Rock.

19 Zhee { 02.25.14 at 2:37 am }

Daisy, wow. 😀
30Rock’s on tonight. No time for it tomorrow, wanted to head to the cinema and watch American Hustle.

PS: http://imgur.com/gallery/SDdCGOQ

20 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 2:45 am }

Now that’s a FAT CAT meow. 😛

21 Zhee { 02.25.14 at 2:50 am }

8.5 kilos. -.-

22 Techhater { 02.25.14 at 2:54 am }

My dog only weighs 7kg

23 Zhee { 02.25.14 at 2:58 am }

Well, his sister is perfectly fine. She’s half as big as him. But… more to cuddle. 😀 The only thing I can’t get is a Roomba. Imagine HIM sitting on a Roomba… -.-

24 daisy { 02.25.14 at 3:06 am }

ZHee, it’s on most or all week nights. It was the sets of three episode.

25 Zhee { 02.25.14 at 3:07 am }

It’s on DVD for me. So I can thankfully choose when I want to watch it.

26 daisy { 02.25.14 at 3:51 am }

I rec it every night so I can do the same Zhee, although I seldom wait long.

27 Rinse { 02.25.14 at 4:34 am }

Damn he really does look like Manu. And she does look happier with him than I’ve seen her look in the whole series.
I gotta say, you guys have hit the nail on the head with her to me, I was watching today and she looked like a battered woman: everything she says, it looks like she’s asking him for permission to say it, or for his validation of it.

28 nadia { 02.25.14 at 12:02 pm }

Corrine was with her husband David for 10 years. Why on earth would you start an affair with the other David who is so extremely arrogant and has no redeeming features?

29 Eliza { 02.25.14 at 6:19 pm }

Zhee, if you read this, let me know what you think of American Hustle.. I am curious.

30 daisy { 02.25.14 at 6:21 pm }

She’ll probably be up some time tonight around 8.30 EST I think Eliza.

31 Zhee { 02.25.14 at 8:40 pm }

Oh, sorry. Eliza, thanks to the time difference it will be still some time until cinema. 😉 But I think I will give you some info later tonight. Btw, you can also check out imdb.com. I usually check that site for movies (it saved me some time in the past as I was able to avoid the shitty ones).

32 Eliza { 02.25.14 at 11:43 pm }

All good, Zhee.. I have actually seen it, I just like to hear what others think of certain movies considering all the buzz about it. I will reserve my thoughts until you see it so I don’t make you expect one thing or another :) imdb is the best, I use it all the time, although I find that ratings for most movies then to end up in a similar zone after a while. I watched the new Lego movie online the other night and it has a great rating so far.. It was actually very enjoyable haha!

33 brain dead dave { 02.26.14 at 12:07 am }

I was looking forward to Wolf Creek 2 but note that the reviews are rather lukewarm. Quite a lot of the original movie was shot around Adelaide and country South Australia.

34 Eliza { 02.26.14 at 12:53 am }

I heard it wasn’t great too, BDD. Although I would not bring myself to watch the first or second.. I would not be able to sleep for a very, very long time!

35 Aimee mason { 03.12.14 at 7:57 am }

Anna leave Cathy alone she is grow woman doing you favour
Go go Chloe and Kelly good job well done keep it up
Vicki just back off get a life grow up . Vote them off not my girls please
From aimee mason

36 Aimee mason { 03.12.14 at 8:01 am }

Go go. Chloe and Kelly keep up good job please don’t go home yet
I be very upset follow your heart don’t give up brush it off start again
From aimee mason

37 Is Inner Wealth Secrets Real { 05.17.14 at 12:29 pm }

Might I inquire if you are all right with paid off blog posts?
All I’d want is for you to make posts for myself and simply a hyperlink
or reference to my blog site. I am going to pay you.