My Kitchen Rules – David and Corinne Are Now Officially Engaged

David and Corinne announced their engagement on Sunrise this morning but when they are getting married is unknown as they are both still married.

Corinne is married to her first husband also called David, and David has never bothered to get a divorce from wife who he split with ten years ago. By announcing it on air they have probably done themselves out of a gossip magazine deal.

Corinne also expressed her surprise about her ex-husband telling his story to the media. Neither pair were comfortable with the questions of how and when they hooked up.

Previously the pair told a gossip magazine they were not interested in having kids, what it didn’t say was David can’t as he had the snip many many years ago.

1 Bolders { 02.25.14 at 4:16 pm }

phew! What a relief.

I suppose I can relax now that they’ve decided to added another divorce to the tally.

2 brain dead dave { 02.25.14 at 4:23 pm }

Congrats. Fifth time lucky,hey Jack?

He could open a toaster shop with all those unwanted wedding gifts from days gone by.

3 Littlepetal { 02.25.14 at 4:50 pm }

They even think David, Corinne ex is a nice guy and wouldn’t say those nasty things about them. But it is o.k. for them to embarrass David on TV and in their little circle of friends when they were having an affair.

4 daisy { 02.25.14 at 4:54 pm }

Here’s an idea I just got from watching Doc Phil this arvo. I was wanting to be able to reach into the telly and throttle that mother.
Clever scientists please invent (they will one day) a sort of holographic screen where I can satisfy that urge and have it seem really.
CB. Imagine when AJ came on with all her jiggly bits.

5 brain dead dave { 02.25.14 at 5:02 pm }

Reminds me of some footage I once saw of a cow being artificially inseminated.

The farmer just hangs a piece of old cowhide (attractive to the bull, however) over a large metal contraption with a “catching” apparatus and the bull goes at it ….er like a bull at a gate. Love is blind.

6 georgietake2 { 02.25.14 at 5:26 pm }

It’s not the age difference that bothers me. It is the lack of chemistry between them, it all just comes across as so fake! They both have no charisma, so I guess they suit each other. I don’t know what made me want to vomit more last night, the food or the fake affection. Ewwwww was the whole thought process.

7 daisy { 02.25.14 at 5:46 pm }

I wonder if J&C will cater for their own engagement party.
I’d love to hear the wedding speeches.

Corinne better get old bridesmaids or else watch out when Jack wanders off to the bathroom at the wedding.

8 Calorie Loader { 02.25.14 at 6:02 pm }

LOL Daisy! At least the guests won’t suffer from food poisoning in the traditional sense of the word as they cook everything to f*%k as Gordon Ramsay likes to say, but there might be some very hungry guests if last night is anything to go by. Unless you like avocado stacks…..and pounded pork.

9 Bolders { 02.25.14 at 6:16 pm }

Pounded pork.

That there really says everything .

10 PoRk ChOp { 02.25.14 at 7:01 pm }

Hallelujah…there will never be any “little Davids” running around.

Although, I have to wonder if the correct end of his anatomy was vasectom-ied!

11 Culinary Boner { 02.25.14 at 8:37 pm }

Two Davids in a row?
‘The Importance of Being David’, or mere coincidence?
Let’s ask the hippie chick.

12 Littlepetal { 02.25.14 at 8:41 pm }

So Corinne dont have to worry about using the wrong name!

13 gail { 02.25.14 at 10:07 pm }

Thank goodness they’ve gone dont think I could of stood another brain dead comment from Dave.They have no idea of how to cook am sure people like them are thrown in for the ratings…………….

14 Windsong { 02.25.14 at 10:14 pm }

I’m also glad they’re gone. My gosh, if I never hear another word from Dave ever again, it’ll be too damn soon.

15 Georgie { 02.25.14 at 10:48 pm }

Rofl Littlepetal #12.

16 Sandii { 02.25.14 at 11:03 pm }

FYI my husband’s cousin married and divorced two Kerries and is now living with Kerry 3. My son had 3 ex girlfriends who shared the same birthday.

17 Georgie { 02.25.14 at 11:17 pm }

Lol Sandii, your son would have no excuse if he forgot their b/day. 😳

18 daisy { 02.25.14 at 11:30 pm }

Now Sandii, please remind me. You have the creative circussy kids?

19 Kess { 02.26.14 at 9:48 am }

OMG the old prick is 53, and he kept insulting elegant Cathy as an old bag.
She is 2 years older than him, that is right, she is 55!
Revolting, and completely tasteless creep, and he is a real estate salesman not a bank manager.

20 LB { 02.26.14 at 9:58 am }

Kess, @19, David did work in a bank in Cairns (not sure about him being a manager) before making the move to RE. Know someone who had rather ordinary dealings with him. Apparently he’s pretty much like that off camera too. Ugh.

21 daisy { 02.26.14 at 10:31 am }

I thought Cathy and Anna seemed pretty normal and average last night. I didn’t mind them.
Funny how J&C at the bottom were hanging on in suspense as if there was a chance to beat C&A.
That makes Jack even more of a positive thinker than Carly.

If J&C ever open a restaurant it will need to be called, Delusional.

22 Ginny { 02.26.14 at 10:38 am }

I think they were put on the show as a plant and as a joke. They certainly can’t cook and there needs to be a bit of ooomph happening otherwise everyone would fall asleep. These two might be paid actors!

23 daisy { 02.26.14 at 10:50 am }

Ginny, wouldn’t be surprised to see them brought back. I don’t know if there is a come back kitchen but producers have had their best footage\lines this season from Jack.

24 Izobel2 { 02.26.14 at 8:03 pm }

That’s right Daisy, Sandii has the cool circus kids!

25 daisy { 02.26.14 at 10:03 pm }

Thanks Bella.
I thought so.

26 Zen { 02.27.14 at 7:26 pm }

A friend’s father worked with David … yes he really is a dick! (Surprise! Surprise!)