The Biggest Loser – Two More Gone

The blue team is looking utterly decimated. Shannon decided to quit after she found out her child was going into hospital to have her tonsils operated on.

It was a hard call but it appeared she has been struggling for awhile. Not that Cal cared as he implied she was one of the people on the team that was not pulling her weight.

However maybe her leaving lifted the blue team curse as they finally won a weigh in. With Toni and Caitlin sent to face the three remaining blue team members. Caitlin was eliminated due to her poor diet choices and not training hard enough.

The Biggest Loser on TEN.

1 brain dead dave { 03.05.14 at 2:18 pm }

Shannon never had much ticker, anyway. Any excuse will do her.

2 Littlepetal { 03.05.14 at 2:30 pm }

Finally I have given up on TBL. I have watched every series and episodes but this year is so boring. Also there are other shows to watch

3 Joseph Skyrim { 03.05.14 at 4:10 pm }

Finally the blues won! Sheesh. I think the producers heard you Littlepetal as the teams are no more. Guess they’re hoping for more dynamics on the individual contest. Also, I find it annoying that the (some) people inside the house want to get out or don’t take it seriously after all the drama and tears they spouted when trying to get in.

Also, how the heck did that woman receive news about her kid? I thought they had no outside contact at all?

4 Andrea { 03.05.14 at 4:22 pm }

Littlepetal, I’m the same, given up on this series.

5 brain dead dave { 03.05.14 at 5:00 pm }

I mean, Shannon has trashed her young kids to go on the show in the first place and now is making an opera out of a tonsilectomy.

I foolishly watched the encore of this episode and it was pure,undiluted rubbish.

6 Culinary Boner { 03.05.14 at 7:50 pm }

Does this post mean they are still showing this ratings flop?
Cripes ratings are now not much over 300,000. Even a Block-style spa interlude replete with double entendres, and an implausible threesome of Michelle in an 80’s style high-cut bikini and Commando and Shannon in Borat mankinis cannot save this.

7 Carol (without the e) { 03.06.14 at 11:45 am }

Joseph @ #3

I guess it’s similar to Big Brother in that they nominate what they want to know about from home… i.e., sick kids… someone dying… house burning down etc.

She was a bit weak though. Considering how lucky she was to be there I would have been asking the producers if I could go home for a few days to comfort the child… and then come back.

Who knows… maybe she did that and it was edited out???

8 Littlepetal { 03.07.14 at 1:09 pm }

This story isn’t right. Magda Szubanski is promoting Jenny Craig AGAIN. She said is for her health? Didn’t she learn something the first time she was with Jenny Craig or $1.25 million too much to say no?

It is just sending the wrong message. No wonder Ajay want to be so obese to try to earn a million dollars.

9 brain dead dave { 03.07.14 at 1:48 pm }

Jenny Craig didn’t work for Jowl$y, either. Magda’s career hasn’t exactly been on a roll lately and obviously,she’s gotta eat.

It’s not rocket science. Stuff your face or face your stuff?