Big Brother Australia – Tully Smyth And Tahlia Are Back Together!

In the “I did not see this coming” files it looks like Tully Smyth and Tahlia are back together. The pair have been busy uploading photos of each other to Instagram.

Now let’s revise this truly modern romance of this couple. The pair were living together in a lesbian relationship and then Tully goes on Big Brother Australia, hooks up with Drew, Tahlia dumps her via Twitter and Tully at this point after she is evicted is unfazed and not too apologetic about her behaviour.

Tully then goes back into the Big Brother house pashes Drew on the lips and tells him she is single and the night he is evicted is all over him at the live show. Tahlia is papped moving out of their house and they tweet that they will be sharing custody of their dog Luna.

Tahlia sells her story to Woman’s Day saying what a bitch Tully was and how badly hurt she was. Tully returns fire via twitter condeming her for being sell out. Then Drew and Tully sell their story to OK Mag saying how madly they are in love, then Tully sells her story to OK Mag saying they have busted up.

Now it looks like the story has come the full circle and they are back together. Photos from Tully and Tahlia’s instagram accounts.

Screen shot 2014-03-12 at 2.41.22 PM

Tully above writes Combination of three of my favourite things. Star Wars, Carebears and @tahliafarrant.

Screen shot 2014-03-12 at 2.42.22 PMWell it looks like Lulu is not longer from a broken home.

Screen shot 2014-03-12 at 2.56.17 PM

Will they sell their story to the gossip magazines well we will have to wait and see I guess.

1 TickledPink { 03.12.14 at 2:58 pm }

Did someone say FAME WHORE?

2 brain dead dave { 03.12.14 at 2:58 pm }

Break out the sham pain.

3 Tuffdeck { 03.12.14 at 3:12 pm }

It’s like a new series of the Real L world. Someone needs to give Tully her own reality tv show. I’d totes watch.

4 TrentyMc { 03.12.14 at 3:19 pm }

I hope they planned all this, just to drip every cent from BB and the Mags.
Good on them if they did

5 Alicia { 03.12.14 at 4:41 pm }

This was planned all along.

6 Georgie { 03.12.14 at 5:04 pm }

Thank God, now I can start my life again!

When I first heard the sad news of their separation, I decided to hold my breath until they got back together but after 40 seconds I had to give that away. Then I went on a hunger strike, but when they were still not back together by lunchtime on the first day I knew I wouldn’t make it till dinner. Next I tried to stay indoors as a protest, but I ran out of beer after two days and had to take a trip to the bottle shop. My last hope of making a statement about this sorry situation was self emmolation. I’d planned on doing that tomorrow…

7 Carole { 03.12.14 at 5:57 pm }

WHAT? Does Tahlia have that short a memory & forget how shabbily Tully treated her? Well, good luck to them both, lets see how long it lasts. Maybe Tahlia should audition for this years Big Brother and do the same thing to Tully, how hilarious would that be? Mark my words, she would be a shoe in. Big Brother producers could not let this opportunity go & would exploit it for all it’s worth.

8 ziii { 03.12.14 at 6:50 pm }

Fame whore indeed!

9 daisy { 03.12.14 at 8:46 pm }

Yeah, it’s been a nail biting ride for me too Georgie.
Thank goodness true love has prevailed.

Now all I need is for Beiber and Gomez to reuinte and I’ll be complete.

BTW Portlandia had some good protest strategies this week from the Portlandia goofballs. You can always take your top off, apparently.

10 daisy { 03.13.14 at 2:40 am }

This might explain some of the Tully hating nutters (as opposed to the normal, sane Tully haters) going mental lately.

11 Jim { 03.13.14 at 11:19 am }

Tully is just a pathetic, lost mess rebounding around like a tennis ball to anyone that will take her, we witnessed that on BB. And Tahlia is just as shallow for taking her back. Perfect match!
Good riddance, they deserve one another.

12 Carol (without the e) { 03.13.14 at 12:21 pm }

Planned all along just to milk stupid magazines who pay money for sh!t stories…

Tully and Tahlia are laughing all the way to the bank.

Stupid Drew is still going “Whaaaatttt… who was that masked straight/bi/lesbian person?????

13 Diogenes { 03.14.14 at 11:25 am }

This is “how to make money when you really can’t do anything 101”

14 Big Brothers TULLY Smith & ‘Ex’ TAHLIA – BACK TOGETHER! | LATEST GOSS { 03.15.14 at 12:19 pm }

[…] WOW it sure looks like TULLY Smith and Ex TAHLIA are BACK TOGETHER, and I didn’t see this coming either realityravings.com […]

15 kyliesturzaker { 05.29.14 at 12:30 am }

Stupid people doing stupid things…how is anybody surprised by their stupidity??? Tully is a true whore, even the magazines now pay her!