The Biggest Loser – Cal’s Ego Sent Him Home

cal biggest loser

Last week Cal was thrilled when it was announced they were not longer playing as part of a team but now as individual players. However maybe he was too cocky as he ended up putting on 1.3 kilos. He wasn’t the only one Big Kev also put on 600 grams.

They were both below the yellow line and sent to the elimination room and it was no surprise Cal was voted out. As the house’s fitness contestant he was  a threat. Also taking the $30,000 from the town kitty was also an issue. Let’s face it Cal was an “I’m not here to make friends” contestant.

He told the Daily Mail that he can’t work out why he put on the weight, though admitted to indulging in more Oyster Sauce then usual. Who knew it was so high in calories! He also thought the scales were broken. However he is not completely out of it as he will be on team Michelle.

1 Emma { 03.12.14 at 12:10 pm }
2 Gidgitvonlarue { 03.12.14 at 2:40 pm }

Just watching the encore now. Yeah because it’s sleeping in that put the weight on – not eating the wrong foods or not working out enough. I hate this whole ‘if you sleep in you are lazy’. No, you are just not a morning person. What’s it matter when you get up as long as you exercise and diet. I’ve lost 8 kilo’s since I’ve moved to the blue mountains and I get up at 10am because I need 10 hours – then I go out and walk, garden. I have not even changed my diet.
They should be starving this lot and working the hell out of them. They should all be a lot lighter by this time.

3 Muffin { 03.12.14 at 5:23 pm }

I always blame the scales when I put on weight too. Its not because i ate a whole jar of peanut butter, it’s because the scale is a liar who hates me.

4 Juz { 03.12.14 at 9:29 pm }

I wondered if it was somewhat deliberate on his part. He already has $30,000, gets to see his family and knows he is a good chance to beat the other eliminated contestants for a comeback spot as he is fitter than most, yet still has a fair chunk of weight to lose.

5 Littlepetal { 03.13.14 at 5:11 am }

Oh dear, no wonder I am not losing weight. I use oyster sauce all the time but I am not drinking it, Cal.

6 Carol (without the e) { 03.13.14 at 12:25 pm }

The whole “I’m watching you” signal he did with his fingers before weigh in was really to tell them “You’ll be watching me walk out the door tonight”.

He was a smug smart arse who I am NOT sorry to see go!!!