Lindsay Lohan Reveals Her Celebrity Shags

lindsay lohan

Don’t worry folks just because Lindsay Lohan has her own reality TV show this blog is not going be filled with blog posts about her ups and downs, however even though I felt shameful doing it I could not resist clicking on an article titled Lindsay Lohan Lists Her 36 Celebrity Lovers.

And some quality shags (and not so quality ones) were listed.

They include Adam Levine , James Franco, Heath Ledger, Colin Farrell and Zach Galfianakis ,oops confused him with someone else.

Fellow rehabber Zac Efron is on the list. Go here to see list. Interestingly some names were blanked out for legal reasons as there were some high profile guys who may have been married.

Michael Idato also writes that he thinks that Oprah is exploiting Lindsay for ratings for her network.

1 Culinary Boner { 03.13.14 at 1:59 pm }

“…just because Lindsay Lohan has her own reality TV show this blog is not going be filled with blog posts about her ups and downs…”

No, instead it seems we’ll get stories on her “ins and outs”…

2 Reality Raver { 03.13.14 at 2:04 pm }

Culinary Boner – I thought you would love this blog post. Maybe this will inspired a buzzfeed quiz of which one of Lindsay’s Celebrity Shags Are You?

3 Culinary Boner { 03.13.14 at 2:26 pm }

Good quiz idea Raver…
Here’s hoping my quiz answers spit me out as the only one of lilo’s celeb beaus who is isn’t still picking scabs of his todger.

4 brain dead dave { 03.13.14 at 2:44 pm }

The final insult is LL being ****ed by Oprah, who’d force feed a diabetic a candy bar for ratings.

Lara Bingle’s list would be a laugh.

5 brain dead dave { 03.13.14 at 2:56 pm }

I thought O$car Pistorius might be on LL’s list, but obviously he can’t get a leg over.

6 sunny { 03.13.14 at 5:01 pm }

Garrett Hedlund…
Quality!

Looks like the lists are made out by year.
Old firecrotch really lived up to her nickname.
For some reason I actually find Lindsay quite interesting. She has grit and she’s damaged.
I hope she makes a real comeback and acts the sh#t out of some great roles in the future.

7 Georgie { 03.13.14 at 5:08 pm }

Lol bdd #5 – she’s probably lucky there.

8 brain dead dave { 03.13.14 at 5:56 pm }

Like sunny, I like Lindsay Lohan and think she’s interesting and think she’d be more fun to hang with than the parasites like Oprah and Dr.Phil who feed on her.

Right, Georgie. Oscar Pi$torius was forced to shoot from the hip. His defence doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

9 daisy { 03.13.14 at 6:18 pm }

Having seen her mum, ……. “I won’t ask why. I’ll ask why not?”

Didn’t her parents also try and screw her over.?

10 The Other Guy { 03.13.14 at 6:35 pm }

Should those on the list seek medical advise asap?

11 The Other Guy { 03.13.14 at 6:38 pm }

She’s done some hard and long kilometres for a young thing.

12 Eliza { 03.13.14 at 6:57 pm }

@sunny.. just googled Garrett Hedlund.. what the heck was he thinking?! Phwoah!

I loved LL in The Parent Trap.. definitely her best work. Sadly, she is a poster girl for what drinking and drugs will do to you. I much rather being mid twenties looking like someone in their mid teens rather than mid thirties :/

13 brain dead dave { 03.13.14 at 7:02 pm }

daisy, one interview with Lindsay’s mother explains it all. Signing little Lindsay to a modelling agency when she’s three. Poster girl for bad parenting, too.

14 Eliza { 03.13.14 at 7:19 pm }

Oh my gosh,yes.. her parents do explain WHY she is a poster girl for what drinking and drugs will do to you. I do always hope for the best for LiLo.

15 The Other Guy { 03.13.14 at 8:58 pm }

Flicking through channels, I spied the ‘Lindsay Lohan’ of TV shows – Tattoo Nightmares! OMG! The End of Days can’t be that far away.

16 daisy { 03.13.14 at 9:54 pm }

ON tattoo nightmares, Bunbury cup of some sort was on today so the streets are crawling with massive young things dressed as tropical fish or dogs’ dinners, covered in tats, struggling to walk in the delicate little stilettos into which they have stuffed their chubby Gina Rheinhart tootsies.

Have I mentioned I hate cup day fashions?
So cheesy.

17 The Other Guy { 03.13.14 at 10:18 pm }

Daisy – same here -except for the afters, the dishevelled glamour is wonderful, the ladies with heels off, dresses askew, lost fascinators.

18 daisy { 03.13.14 at 10:24 pm }

Oh yeah, hair skewiff and “Where did I leave my undies?”

I am fascinated by fascinators. They are so cheesy and ugly.

19 Zhee { 03.14.14 at 7:14 am }

If she wrote that list, at least she could remember properly who she slept with… I mean, come on J. Pheonix??? More like Joaquin Phoenix maybe…

20 Ali { 03.14.14 at 11:11 am }

This looks like an FOI request – where all the best stuff has been blanked out.

Why are other names censored but these ones aren’t?

Did Lie-Low get this idea from the movie Easy A where Emma Stone is paid by guys so people will think they slept with her, thereby bolstering their reputation because they’re either gay or a dud root?