Reality Tidbits – Wednesday

Surely Buzzfeed must run out of quizzes soon but this one is Fine Which Reality Show You Should Go On. For the record mine was Real Housewives which was a bit weird. (Source: Buzzfeed)

The Bachelor Australia Anna Heinrich’s wants a big one. Funny I thought she had found one with Tim Robards going from photos…(Source: Daily Mail)

Dancing With The Stars alumni Brendon and Alex Fevola’s marriage has gone belly up again. (Source: Daily Mail)

A review of Lindsay Lohan’s reality show. It received a mixed reaction. (Source: CNN)

The most ridiculous reality show ever called Sex Box where couples have sex on stage in a “box” and then they come out on stage afterwards to discuss it. The first episode is on YouTube but you don’t get to see the sex. (Source: International Business)

Spoiler Alert: The latest Bachelor in the US, Juan Pablo Galavis, is the biggest douche ever. His season is currently being advertised to be starting on GO soon. (Source: news.com.au)

Real Housewife star Teresa Guidice and her husband have pleaded guilty to fraud. She may spend up to two years in jail. They lied to obtained $5 million in loans. (Source: NJ.com)

Sophie Monk is now flashing her boobs to try and get radio listeners no wonder Wendy Harmer wrote this article about how Sophie Monk and Mel B might look good but radio is not a visual medium. (news.com.au)

Top Chef Canada is coming under fire for its sexism. They also did what Masterchef Australia did with disasterous results and have split up the contestants according to gender. The advertising is suitably woeful. (Source: The Daily Meal)

1 Culinary Boner { 03.13.14 at 11:03 am }

I thought Anna had scored the ‘trifecta of big ones’ in the form of Timbo’s manhood.

2 Helena { 03.13.14 at 12:27 pm }

mine was amazing race = surprised!

3 Culinary Boner { 03.13.14 at 12:36 pm }

I skipped that quiz and went instead to the following more interesting option – http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/what-outrageous-sexual-act-should-you-try-next

I’m still too perplexed to fully comprehend how to go about what the quiz suggested I’d find satisfying. Must’ve chosen the wrong Barack Obama face and the wrong guinea pig.

4 Georgie { 03.13.14 at 2:06 pm }

Trust you CB. Well after reading your comment I tried that quiz too but I’m confused about what was suggested. 😯

My rtv show was The Real World, whatever that is?

5 Reality Raver { 03.13.14 at 2:10 pm }

Georgie – it is a younger version of Big Brother but they are allowed out of the house. You get to pash a lot.

Helena – you and I must have selected different dog shots.

6 Culinary Boner { 03.13.14 at 2:16 pm }

Cripes, according to the reality show quiz I should go on “The Real Housewives”??!!…
Hmmm… Come to think of it…

7 Georgie { 03.13.14 at 2:17 pm }

RR, it mentioned something about me being opinionated – imagine that!

8 Culinary Boner { 03.13.14 at 2:50 pm }

Top Chef Canada should have noticed how well the ‘Chicks vs Dicks; judged by Dorks’ format went for MasterChef Australia. Shine don’t have an office in Canada, do they?

9 Rosalind { 03.13.14 at 3:58 pm }

According to that I’m meant to be the new Bachelorette. Better break the news to hubby

10 all happening { 03.13.14 at 4:52 pm }

Just saw ET and Bachelor US IS a dirtbag.

11 Sara { 03.13.14 at 9:48 pm }

You should probably check your facts besides the trashy Daily Mail before stating Brendan & Alex Fevola are separated. Saw them together hand in hand in Melbourne (Hampton) yesterday. Far from separated & more in love than ever. When children are concerned it’s very inconsiderate to publish wring story

12 daisy { 03.13.14 at 9:59 pm }

Not surprised to hear that all happening. He was so weird on the Des finale. I wasn’t sure if it was just nerves.

13 Chic { 03.14.14 at 9:55 am }

Amazing Race!!! So True!

14 Sue { 03.14.14 at 3:28 pm }

According to the quiz I should be on America’s Next Top Model.
While I love the show I am too short and a bit too much plus size to really think I could make a go of it.

15 daisy { 03.14.14 at 3:34 pm }

I just accidentally caught a bit of one of those US celeb gossip show spilling all the beans on Juan P. Heeeey. Why do we even buy those shows if they are going to ruin it by showing winners and losers before the show is aired here.
There is no point in watching if you know who wins.
Luckily I closed my eyes, blocked my ears and went la la la la la while getting to the remote to turn it off.

16 The Other Guy { 03.14.14 at 3:40 pm }

Former UK reality show contestant.
Beautiful!