The X Factor – Kelebek Quits Third D3Gree But Does Not Tell Band Members

kelebek

Kelebek has flicked Third D3GREE the trio that was formed by Natalie Bassingthwaite in last year’s The X Factor but she did not bother telling her fellow band mates. Her manager broke the news to the band which must be one step above advising them via the social media or text message.

Kelebek is said to be working on her solo career which at this stage is performing at Revesby Workers Club in Best Of Reality TV concert.  The concert also includes X Factor alumni  Omar Dean and Jiordan Tolli, alongside The Voice Australia’s 2013 contestant Michael Stangel. For those interested in going it is on the 4 April.

However Kelebek better make a good stab at a solo career because it looks like Natalie B is peeved that Kelebek did not have the guts to ring personally to say that she was leaving the group which did put out a single last year.

Nat B tweeted:

Screen shot 2014-03-13 at 1.14.25 PM

Considering Kelebek was the most charismatic out of the three it will be interesting to see how the group now a duo consisting of Jacinta Gulisano and Jordan Rodrigues go.

Source: Daily Telegraph Thanks Jo for sending it to me.

1 Blake { 03.13.14 at 1:03 pm }

I think Kelebek will be in for a rude shock in regards to her chances of success as a solo artist…

2 Eliza { 03.13.14 at 7:01 pm }

Same, Blake. She has a cool voice, but I am not sure I would want to listen to a whole song of her ‘singing’.. or does she think she will get to collaborate with other artists?

If it wasn’t working for her, at least she could have told them face to face! Sheesh.. talk about burning bridges. Doesn’t leave a good impression.

3 brain dead dave { 03.13.14 at 7:08 pm }

Goodbye, Kelebek.

4 Eliza { 03.13.14 at 7:15 pm }

Like ^

5 ziii { 03.13.14 at 7:39 pm }

I had to think for a minute who she was. It feels so long ago.

6 kelvin { 03.20.14 at 10:23 pm }

I know kelebek personally, and believe me when l tell you, she tried hard to work with them. She had told them unofficially, they just couldn’t accept it. Jacinta’s poor moral behaviour and attitude were contributing factors. The abuse and trolling kelebek was forced to endure from certain family members didn’t help either.

7 Eliza { 03.21.14 at 1:16 am }

Thanks for the insight, Kelvin.

8 Steve { 03.24.14 at 8:58 pm }

Kelvin, it appears that you have either fallen for the spin machine around Kelebek trying to sugar-coat her departure from the group or you are the spin-machine. In the circumstances, morality is not something that you or others could possibly be looking to, to justify such conduct. Trust me Kelvin, you don’t want to go there. Fancy making totally defamatory & utterly baseless comments like yours against another group member or her family members on a forum
such as this when you have no real first hand knowledge
other than the 3rd party misrepresentations. You have
already sufficiently defamed by having Eliza give some
credence to your so-called “insight”. I’m sure if Eliza was
privy to the truth she would be in a far better position to form her own opinion. Kelvin, the general public are not easily fooled and you are simply trying to take them for a ride. Trust me Kelvin, you just don’t want to go there – anywhere near the truth that is!

9 kelvin { 04.04.14 at 11:59 pm }

Steve l have seen the txt messages lol.

10 Steve { 04.05.14 at 7:45 am }

“Kelvin”, you just don’t get it do you?….I suppose that’s always been at the heart of the problem!……..have a good life.
P.S. I think Jordan & Jacinta might still be waiting for the call they were promised…..oh wait, there might be a reason why it never came! lol

11 Olivia { 08.09.14 at 11:54 am }

Omg is this true. I liked kelebek but she should off told them instead of ignoring them