Vikki From MKR And Ed Lower Both Want To Be Televison Presenters

It is not unusual for reality TV contestants to want a career in the media so it it is no surprise that Ed Lower from Big Brother and Vikki from My Kitchen Rules were doing a TV presenting course.

The Melbourne residents and reality TV stars did a TV presenting course in February together at The Rehearsal Room.

vikki mkr tv presentingEd Lower tv presenting

Many a reality star have made the transition this includes Alice Zavlasky who hosts Kitchen Whiz, Julie Goodwin, Timomatic,  Sammi and Bella, Chrissie Swan and Adam Liaw.

The course may have already paid off for Ed who will appear on WB Kids this Sunday 30 March between 7 and 11am on GO Channel.

1 Sandii { 03.27.14 at 1:33 pm }

I would hope they teach Ed how to speak clearer as I barely understood what he said the whole series of BB.

2 daisy { 03.27.14 at 1:40 pm }

They had better teach him about not tidying up the undercarriage when the camera is rolling.

3 Georgie { 03.27.14 at 1:41 pm }

Clearly enunciated speech is just another life skill that’s being bred out of humanity through natural selection, ie. lack of use, Sandii. :-(

4 daisy { 03.27.14 at 1:43 pm }

Georgie the his subtitles will read, “Mfff mfff mmm mmm mff mmmbbb.”

5 Georgie { 03.27.14 at 1:47 pm }

Lol Daisy, that’s right and you can’t even utilise lip reading skills if people don’t move them.

6 Sandii { 03.27.14 at 1:49 pm }

RRrround the rrragged rrrrocks the rrrugged rrrascals rrran!

7 PoRk ChOp { 03.27.14 at 2:20 pm }

Georgie@3 Absolutely, typing over talking :(

Daisy @2 Yes, definitely. You beat me to commenting Ed’s chronic fondling of his man bits. His “circle” of gym junkies, all had a habit of arranging their junk. EG: Matt, and that fool that thought he was the Sugar Sister’s answer to Hefner.

Actually, that makes me think of Mr Rabbit; the only positive thing, I can say about that most famous budgie smuggler, is that, I haven’t noticed him fondling himself, when emerging from the surf. He must have a will of steel, in order to resist the urge to shake the sand out of his togs.

Wonder if Ed is still with Jade?

8 techhater { 03.27.14 at 2:26 pm }

Is it just me or is Meat-Ed just about to/or just finished rearranging the meat section in that pic?

9 daisy { 03.27.14 at 2:27 pm }

Porkchop and TH he is even shaking one leg to let his doogs go free.
He sure loves that parcel.

And if you look where his ther hand is…is this where it usually comes to?

10 techhater { 03.27.14 at 2:35 pm }

Ooooooh Daisy you ARE terrible 😳

11 techhater { 03.27.14 at 2:46 pm }

Meat-Ed “…and I told Jade it was this big, and she believed me.”

12 Gidgitvonlarue { 03.27.14 at 2:49 pm }

I thought you needed personality to be a TV presenter?? That kind of thing can not be ‘taught’ – you either have it or you don’t. Ed came across thick as shit, and Vikki is no sharp wit either. Kids TV I guess is perfect for both of them. I just assume the majority of people that go on these reality shows to it to launch some kind of fame career. I mean lets face it – if you wanted to really be a professional chef you would not do it through going on Masterchef!

13 Culinary Boner { 03.27.14 at 3:02 pm }

Apart from Alice that’s a pretty ordinary list you’ve posted there Raver.

14 PoRk ChOp { 03.27.14 at 3:09 pm }

Daisy @9 you are funny :)

If that is where it “comes to,” then he needs to get himself a penis extender from those infomercial channels, or to go here http://jezebel.com/5272175/20-famous-big-dicks and request a transplant, from a live donor, of course :)

15 daisy { 03.27.14 at 3:10 pm }

I think that’s the main thing GVL. He could learn to speak, a la My Fair Lady, but he can’t buy a personality. Remember way back when you could dial up the time? “At the stroke (she snickers), it will be 5.25 and 20 seconds”. Ed could do that.

16 daisy { 03.27.14 at 3:16 pm }

Thanks for the read Porkchop. My favourite penis was Colin Farrel, “It looks like a baby’s arm”. Flailing around, waving tatas and always in it’s mouth.

17 brain dead dave { 03.27.14 at 4:50 pm }

It looks like Ed is doing a crab lice infommercial there. Looks like them thar pink shorts aren’t going to scotch those Ed is gay rumours anytime soon.

18 Georgie { 03.27.14 at 5:32 pm }

Lol bdd, I had it in mind to give those pink shorts a mention but couldn’t think of what to say. Your comment will do.

19 Wheeze { 03.29.14 at 11:49 am }