Want To Activate Your Nuts? Pete Evans Is Holding A Masterclass

chef_pete-evans

Strange sometimes where your next story comes from. This one is from an email sent to me by coupon website Living Social.

Pete Evans is holding a masterclass at Sydney Cooking School at Neutral Bay in July.

Here are the details:

• Learn how to cook like the best with celebrity chef Pete Evans
  • Enjoy a three-hour masterclass at Sydney Cooking School for $299
  • Including a signed copy of Pete’s new bookΒ Healthy Every Day
  • Spend two hours learning to prepare amazing dishes fromΒ Healthy Every Day
  • Plus enjoy one hour of dining, feedback and discussion with the man himself!
  • Only 20 people are in each class, for more personalised attention
  • Attend on 20 July from 10am to 1pm or 2pm – 5pm
  • Don’t look for this one anywhere else – it’s a LivingSocial exclusive!

Go here for further details or to sign up.Β

If you are wondering what type of stuff you might be learning to cook check out his segment on Sunrise last week.

1 brain dead dave { 03.31.14 at 2:22 pm }

Count me in , Pit. Does it include a module on how to avoid paying your bills? You’re an expert at that.

2 Andrea { 03.31.14 at 2:50 pm }

Unfortunately I’m not in Sydney so will be disappointed to miss this, NOT!

3 all happening { 03.31.14 at 3:14 pm }

Oh what a pit y I am going to miss pits nuts!
Wonder what the specialized attention is?

4 all happening { 03.31.14 at 3:22 pm }
5 cam2 { 03.31.14 at 3:43 pm }

whoa he’ll make about $12,000 for one day! granted the superfoods he cooks with are pretty expensive but thats some loose change!

6 PoRk ChOp { 03.31.14 at 4:37 pm }

Pit would have to PAY ME to go!

bdd, well said :)

Thx for the link, AH.

From a previous blog: Sandii, I’ll post a profile, on that misogynistic pr**k, Josh, as soon as I get a little bit of spare time :)

To everyone else, enjoy MKR, tonight.

7 all happening { 03.31.14 at 4:48 pm }

It seems Pete is not happy that some pap dared take a few pics of him in the buff when changing after a surf.
He doesn’t mind talking about his nuts but doesn’t like seeing pics of them.

8 Culinary Boner { 03.31.14 at 5:11 pm }

Ahhh. Yeah. Umm. No thanks.
I’d rather spend the afternoon watching all 200 plus episodes of The Annoying Orange*…

* Nailed Pete’s tan, he has.

9 PoRk ChOp { 03.31.14 at 5:23 pm }

Thx for the links AH and CB. Jayzus! Pit is brim-full of self-importance.

Fancy, naming a child “Chilli.” However, I suppose he might have named them “Chia” and “Acai.” Pit is a total tool. Sorry, for stating the obvious :)

10 daisy { 03.31.14 at 5:24 pm }

Thanks AH and CB. The orange could be an understudy.

Porkchop my diagnosis for Josh was he is just a spoilt brat who thinks he deserves that arm candy. His mummy allowed him to sulk and throw tantrums.

11 all happening { 03.31.14 at 5:30 pm }

Has pit heard of change rooms or toilets.?Get over yourself pit. He has been in the public eye long enough to know his bare arse is fodder for a pap on a slow news day.

12 daisy { 03.31.14 at 5:32 pm }

Compared to Kris Jenna Pete’s photo is fit for a priest’s mantle piece. πŸ˜‰

13 brain dead dave { 03.31.14 at 5:39 pm }

Pete’s a bit old to be displayed on a priest’s mantelpiece.

14 daisy { 03.31.14 at 5:48 pm }

πŸ˜†

15 Sandii { 03.31.14 at 5:57 pm }

Porkchop I think Josh is really aggressive, the other contestants all commented on his sooky lala tanty. I couldn’t tell if Danielle looked embarrassed or frightened. I felt like she didn’t want to say anything in case it antagonized him more. He even admitted that he was pissed off.

16 Sandii { 03.31.14 at 5:57 pm }

Ps I wonder if the contestants are feeling the obvious bias that I seem to be seeing…IMO

17 cam2 { 03.31.14 at 6:00 pm }

hey RR in sunday life they had Manu’s day on a plate – definitely not organic paleo gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar, grain and processed food free thats for sure. from memory it included latte with sugar, roast dinner, red wine, tim tams and an (unactivated) almond coated Magnum.

18 Georgie { 03.31.14 at 6:09 pm }

Daisy/Sandii – Danielle might do well to truss the truculent turkey up and serve him to Anna on a tray before she leaves the show. They’d get along well.

19 brain dead dave { 03.31.14 at 6:24 pm }

I think Josh has a great future cooking~ in a prison kitchen.

20 daisy { 03.31.14 at 6:25 pm }

Good idea, Georgie. I reckon the Swiss finishing school would have taught Anna how to handle a nutcracker.

21 Georgie { 03.31.14 at 6:46 pm }

“Spend two hours learning to prepare amazing dishes from Healthy Every Day”

I always thought people bought cookbooks so they can follow the recipes them? If you have to spend another $299 to learn how to prepare the dishes in it, Pete’s Cookbook must be pretty useless.

22 Georgie { 03.31.14 at 6:51 pm }

Josh reminds me of Ben Affleck.

23 daisy { 03.31.14 at 6:52 pm }

Leeching women on JJ today. They think men are suckers to be bled dry. Mother and daughter both trained in self-entitlement.

24 Andrea { 03.31.14 at 7:18 pm }

Pete’s perfect partner in my opinion would be Gywneth Paltrow, they have the same taste in food, and she’s free now.

25 Sandii { 03.31.14 at 7:33 pm }

Omg Andrea, you hit the nail on the head. Gwyneth and Pete would be a perfect match. Both weird and creepy and definitely out of touch with reality but alike is so many wrong ways.

26 Andrea { 03.31.14 at 7:55 pm }

We just need to get rid of Pete’s partner and introduce them, truly, it would be a match made in Heaven.

27 Ginny { 04.01.14 at 10:06 am }

Pete is a spunko and seems nice too.