When Love Comes To Town Promo – What Do You Think?

I spotted the promo for the new dating show When Love Comes To Town whilst watching The Block last night (yes a blog post on that show will be up next). To be honest I was gobsmacked and I am hoping the girls in the advertisement are actresses as NINE are presenting them as slappers. Also they have set it up that the girls are fighting over the guys ie there is going to be a scrag fight.

The guys are a mixed bunch as well though some viewers will be lured in by the “guns” on the blacksmith.

What do you think of the ad? Will you be watching the show?

When Love Comes To Town comes to NINE after Easter.

1 Emma { 04.03.14 at 11:30 am }

I saw the ad with my sister. we were suitably impressed by the men :) wondering if they are all actors and actresses!

2 brain dead dave { 04.03.14 at 11:34 am }

I think Ch 9 should be wiped off the face of the earth. Won’t be watching.

Would read the blogs on here, of course.

3 Maudy { 04.03.14 at 11:47 am }

I would totally watch it in a completely ironic way. Totally. Ironically.

4 Gidgitvonlarue { 04.03.14 at 12:24 pm }

This show is going to be twitter gold so indeed I’ll be watching. It’s up there with The Bachelor for ripping apart via tweets. And lets face it – the minute you sign up for one of these match making shows chances are you are already a slapper.

I’m GUESSING those are the real female contestants but all the dudes are hired models.

5 jec { 04.03.14 at 1:27 pm }

We’ve had the same discussion: whether they are models/actors or the actual contestants. We’ve decided they are modesl/actors being used for the advertisement. Surely a group of women wouldn’t look like that, if Farmer Wants A Wife is any indication (not saying those women were ugly – they weren’t at all – but it was a better representation of “real women” than this group are. This ad led to a discussion in my house with master 15 & miss 9 (who are Blockheads) about how it poorly represents women & men. Scaled down to a 9 year old’s level, of course!

6 YMGC { 04.03.14 at 1:28 pm }

Cringed through the whole promo last night, don’t think I’ll be able to handle an entire episode and I love any old shite reality show usually. The blacksmith was quite impressive, I agree, second only to Gidgitvonlarue’s next husband LJ.

7 Culinary Boner { 04.03.14 at 1:49 pm }