Real Housewives Of Melbourne – I Hope They Get More Plot Lines For Season Two

The Real Housewives of Melbourne continued last night with what else but an epic fight. The tension was between Lydia, Andrea and of course Gina. However it did get me thinking that there needs to be a few more plot lines going on. This feud is getting a tad boring.

If you are not up to speed Gina insulted Jackie at her housewarming party or her husband, Andrea then called her up on it another drinks night and then a feud emerged.

Jackie appears to have forgiven Gina or gotten over it but Janet stirred the pot by telling Andrea and Lydia that Gina had called her the C word when they were in the bathroom off camera.

All the housewives were sent to some luxurious deserted resort at Mission Beach, with the whole build up being to THAT fight. In fact it was more interesting when Janet was talking about the devastating accident that occurred to her son. He was burnt when petrol had been thrown on a fire. She said he had burns to over 70 percent of his body and had flat lined twice.

Chyka is struggling to bring anything to the table except for being the nice guy. They should have sent up her husband Bruce he would have livened things up.

In the end the fight occurred over dinner, Gina said she did not call them that. Janet said she did. Then the fight degenerated into an conversation from Andrea telling Gina she was busier then her. Then Gina left the next day, telling her mother she would rather eat cat food. It is interesting that Gina has appeared to have gotten everyone off side except Chyka.

Lydia also said on screen that Gina had sent around legal letters. Personally I think if she is doing that as good as a character that she is she should not be on the show. Did she think she would be controlling the story line or how her character was portrayed?

Oh and Lydia if you are going to write a book about your vagina, just don’t.

Whose team are you on Team Gina or Team Andrea?

1 Helena { 04.07.14 at 3:26 pm }

it seemed though that the legal letter was sent to someone else (I don’t know who?) and Andrea and Lydia were only copied in

2 Culinary Boner { 04.07.14 at 3:56 pm }

Shouldn’t Gina have written about her ‘gina instead?
Based on what you’ve written RR, this show sounds unwatchable.

3 Gidgitvonlarue { 04.07.14 at 5:21 pm }

I don’t like people being ganged up on, and what Andrea said to Gina was just appalling. But really I’m on neither side. They are all pretty horrible – but damn it’s fun to tweet to!

4 Gidgitvonlarue { 04.07.14 at 5:24 pm }

Just a guess Helena – but I bet Gina wrote the letter to the producer of the show – CC’ing in Andrea and Lydia as it was about them and she was keeping them informed as to her actions. Just a guess. I will say at least Gina makes her own money.

5 TeamGina { 04.07.14 at 9:18 pm }

Jeez RR, I’m not quite sure what more you want. I thought last night’s episode was great and very entertaining. If they were still going on about the Jackie vs Gina storyline I’d say fair enough but last nights episode was the so far, the best one.

6 Mel { 04.07.14 at 10:14 pm }

Here is some info regarding the email sent by Gina to the show’s producers.
I personally think Andrea is the insecure one out of the two as someone who is secure about themselves doesn’t need to talk herself up the way she did last night, while Gina didn’t even bother to respond to her ridiculous comments about owning a tennis court or who is more intelligent

7 JC { 04.07.14 at 11:03 pm }

I am personally loving RHoMelbourne. It’s more fun than any of the American editions this season. If you think Melbourne drags feuds out, the American editions drag them out for years.

Chyka is supposed to be the voice of reason most viewers will relate to, I probably like her the most. Team Andrea, though.

8 Renee { 04.08.14 at 7:08 pm }

Gina’s one of the best things about RHOM – the legal letter wasn’t about how she was portrayed but about defamation of her partner. As mentioned, the other housewives were cc’ed into the email, the letter was not sent to them. I don’t think Chyka is ‘struggling’ to bring anything but being nice to the table either. What’s wrong with being the ‘nice guy’ anyway? She is, according to a recent poll, the second most popular housewife, after Gina.

9 kess { 04.09.14 at 6:08 pm }

OMG I love this show.
It’s awesome the plastic, fake bitches of Melbourne are getting a serve.
As a teen I worked in a salon in South Yarra, I didn’t last long as I found the way they treated staff like peasants offensive. And the population of Toorak and Sth Yarra, yuck.
The old bags – every morning, needed the wig or bit of hair left – fixed before facing the world.
The young bitches, every Thursday before the weekend of drunk skanking.

Anyway – go Gina. Rumour has it, she negotiated an ironclad, amazing contract, as a barrister would.
And her contract dictates the tone and direction of this show – no physical confrontations, no table flipping or anything like other housewives.
She probably negotiated more money, and whatever else she wanted.
Result – all the other bimbos, except Chyka are pissed off before they even begin.
Gina has the control, so she can sit back and smirk at their stupidity – or powder her nose.

The emails – just remind them, Gina is in control. Ha, ha, ha – love her, strange make-up and all.

10 Karen { 04.10.14 at 11:28 am }

That was really skimmed and misunderstood review

I don’t think you are even really watching the show, are you?

All we get from here lately is the bloody block and my restaurant rules … boring