The Biggest Loser Finalists Decided But Final Shifted To A Later Date

Katrina, Sharon, Toni and Craig are into The Biggest Loser finale. Toni’s husband Kerry was eliminated.

During the tense weigh-in, Sharon got upset when Craig who they all wanted out lost 4.5 kgs. Not sure why she thought it was wrong that he was doing secret training sessions in the middle of the night. It is a competition after all and he was not cheating. Commando had to pull her into line.

In the end was Katrina and Kerry below the bottom line and Sharon and Craig voted for Katrina to stay and go to the finale. The winner will get $75,000 and the town has also reaped in some money. It will be interesting to know what Ararat has spent it on.

The final was originally going to be shown in two parts on this Tuesday and Wednesday night but now will be screened next Sunday on TEN from 6.30pm. Fans of Jamie Oliver will be happy as he will be back on our screens instead.

The Biggest Loser Australia finale on TEN Sunday at 6.30pm.

1 Andrea { 04.07.14 at 3:57 pm }

The BL has become boring this year because apart from the good people of Ararat, no one else is really bothered about the result.
We already know the winner is from Ararat.
Not enough interest for the rest of Australia.

2 Littlepetal { 04.07.14 at 5:26 pm }

Haven’t watch for a while. Read Sharon behavior was embarrassing, She behaved like a spoilt little girl. Couldn’t care less who win. I hope it is Craig.

3 brain dead dave { 04.07.14 at 5:35 pm }

Yes, I want Craig to win too and then he can spend all the dough down at the boozer. Go you good thing.

Sharon and Katrina will be pretty snakey.

4 Carol (without the e) { 04.08.14 at 11:10 am }

I’m a bit underwhelmed at how little they have lost.

Most of them are around the 25kg mark after all that time in the house… being punished by 3 trainers and enduring all the challenges.

I’m sure the previous contestants have lost a lot more by this stage of the show.

Maybe it’s because some of these really didn’t have that much to lose to begin with?

Don’t get me wrong… 25kg’s is awesome… I’m just comparing it to previous seasons.

5 Littlepetal { 04.08.14 at 11:18 am }

I think now 1 week in biggest loser house is 7 days whereas in the earlier series 1 week is between 10 to 20 days.

But according to Brett from last year, he said 1 week is 7 days.

6 Julie { 04.08.14 at 6:22 pm }

This is the first time I have written a comment.
I cannot believe how thick these contestants are. Having husband and wife team in the final gives them twice the odds of winning. Dah.
Sharon is a bloody sook and needs a kick up the arse. She has children and a husband and they will no doubt be horrified with her behaviour.
Go Craig

7 WHY { 04.08.14 at 7:02 pm }

I didn’t see the episode with Sharon going on about Craig training late at night and thinking it was wrong. To me, what is wrong is changing the arrow on a sign so to deceive the other contestants to run off in the wrong direction – now that’s wrong and unsportsman like. I totally agree with Carole (without the e)…again! And I also agree with Julie.

8 Reality Raver { 04.08.14 at 7:09 pm }

Thanks Julie and WHY for your first time comments.

9 Carol (without the e) { 04.09.14 at 9:50 am }

I’m a couple of episodes behind at the moment. Sharon was starting to grow on me a bit… as a fun loving larrikin type of person… but when she turned that arrow around in the challenge… I was far from amused. Can you imagine the absolute shit storm if one of those boys had done that to her?????

To know now that’s she’s going off about someone training more than her… well it’s just stupid. I think the disappointment in herself for not working harder is now showing itself as “spoilt brat” behaviour.

Craig hasn’t been a favourite… but to know he’s in the gym when others aren’t… well that just shows how committed he is. I just hope he can maintain it when he gets out of the house and the pub is calling his name.

10 brain dead dave { 04.09.14 at 9:54 am }

260,000 viewers for a recent episode says it all.

11 Littlepetal { 04.09.14 at 10:21 am }

Also showing the finale in a non rating week mean CH10 have given up on TBL

12 Helen { 04.09.14 at 10:52 am }

260,000 viewers? didn’t think it was that popular this year. No-one I knows talks about it, the only people are on RR and there hasn’t been a lot of comments here either. I have watched it but thank god I have a PVR and watch the next night so I can fast forward elimination – I can’t stand watching them cry about voting someone out. It’s just a competition, no-one’s died. You would think they’re having to give up one of their kids. Sharon is so annoying and whingey so I hope the underdog Craig wins. Katrina still looks really overweight but bearing in mind that this series was filmed last May/June/July they will look different at finale. If it was me I would just starve myself until it was over.

13 Littlepetal { 04.09.14 at 11:02 am }

The finale has been filmed and dusted last year.