The Block Fans V Favourites – Lysandra and Alisa Still Complaining

When your team is a basketcase it makes it difficult to win challenges. That is exactly what occurred on The Block last night with Kyal and Kara and Brad and Dale winning the extra money to take off their apartment prices.

Lysandra and Alisa and Chantelle and Steve were sniping at each other most of the week when they had to team up and renovate someone elses house. Quite frankly the twins behaviour has been bad PR for their design business. Helllooooo you have to listen to the client it is not just about you winning.

The boys and the Super K’s now have the huge advantage sharing $27,250. This includes the $10,000 bonus they got for getting the most points from the judge. Chantelle and Steve and the twins have won $16,000 off their reserves. The boys received 69 points to house one’s 64 points. Basically they flogged them.

Alisa and Lysandra were not happy about their scores particularly receiving only a seven for their lounge room when it had received a lot of praise.

With all their bitching and moaning it will be interesting to see what reserve the producers give the girls for their apartment.

In real life the auction has occurred and the results will be shown on final of The Block tonight on NINE at 7.30pm. I will be live blogging it so come and join me and I am actually really looking forward to seeing who is going to win. At this stage if the twins get a fair reserve I think they might win.

Who do you think will win? Who do you hope wins?

The Block Fan V Favourites on NINE at 7.30pm tonight.

1 I went there { 04.09.14 at 1:28 pm }

I think the boys will win. Social media will melt down if those girls win again. They are only good for organising builders to do the word with their ideas. They do not know how to style

2 ziii { 04.09.14 at 1:32 pm }

I can’t stand the twins bitching. They’re so selfish and just want to win. Which I know that’s what all the contestants want, but the the twins really show their ugly side. They maybe popular wih the kids ,but that’s about it.

I just don’t want the twins to win as they won the last series. Still there could be a chance that they still walk away with a descent sum. There must be people out there who love spiral staircases and outdoor showers in Melbourne.

3 Gidgitvonlarue { 04.09.14 at 1:56 pm }

I find the twins quite horrible. I hate all this whinging and moaning and it’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault. They never take responsibility for what they do and I find them both unbearable. I hope they don’t win tonight. They don’t deserve it. Not sure why they even bothered to come back and do it again. They, more than anyone, had a lot to lose regarding their new business. Guess they got cocky because they won Sky High and thought they would nail it. Good old saying from the great Han Solo ‘Don’t get cocky kid’.

4 brain dead dave { 04.09.14 at 2:01 pm }

Every dog has it’s day. The twin bitches have had theirs. They’ll have done their business no good at all. They charge like wounded bulls for their stuff, too.

Anyone but them. Just not too many ads and smoke blowing Ch 9.

Promises to be more fun than Horse Head and Jaws being feted and fawned over on MKR.

5 Mia { 04.09.14 at 2:20 pm }

I don’t like the twins as people, but I do love their apartment (with the exception of the main bathroom which, despite the redo, is still an awful layout). I expect they’ll do pretty well, and I wouldn’t be upset if they won. I’d rather see the boys win though. I don’t care for the tub in the master bedroom, but otherwise, I love their place too, and personality wise, have really enjoyed watching them.

6 Maz { 04.09.14 at 2:43 pm }

Unless they won last night they will still be bitching about the reserve even the domain article suggests the reserves needed to be relatively high for costs to be recovered (after taking into account ad revenue etc).

Their apartment looks great but the damage they inflicted upon their reputation was not so much from low scoring (as taste is a personal thing and the general consensus seems to be people love their aesthetic) but from their reaction to the bad scoring (particularly Alissa).

7 Gidgitvonlarue { 04.09.14 at 2:50 pm }

One thing I know from going through major renovations, we also had to paint all the walls, ceilings etc ourselves and even though WE feel we’ve got really good at it (cutting in, undercoats etc) – it’s STILL not as sharp looking as if a professional painter had done it – and that’s what I would think with all these apartments as well. We saw a lot of footage of the contestants up late, tired, just literally slapping paint on walls. Who ever buys any of these apartments, at those prices, will probably have to get a pro in to repaint the entire apartments.