So You Think You Can Dance Australia – The Elimination Change Was Interesting

SYTYCD Top 20, Zoey Black

Last night on So You Think You Can Dance Australia the male and female dancers with the lowest votes were eliminated. There was not bottom three dance for your life. So Australia decided who went.

Unfortunately for Zoey and Patric they were the two that were sent home.

However what was more interesting was they revealed all of the scores from highest to lowest.

No surprise that Lauren received the highest number of vote from on the girls side as she has been promoted since the start of the series. Eden who had was barely seen in the top 100 was second highest gaining fans from her consistent hight quality dancing. Then it was Renelle and Ashleigh with Zoey at the bottom.

In the males Blond had the highest number for the boys, which was interesting as he has been three times in the bottom three. No surprise that he was followed by very popular Sam, Jay was ahead of Michael and then Patric Kuo.

It will be interesting to see how this voting revelation effects the outcome next week. Will fans of the dancers at the bottom vote more, will fans of Lauren and Blond think they are safe and vote for others or not vote as many times? Fans of Big Brother know that this was what occurred when Ben Zabel was voted out, where people just assumed he was safe.

Who is your favourite on this year’s So You Think You Can Dance Australia?

1 TickledPink { 04.11.14 at 4:11 pm }

Go Lauren, She is an outstanding dancer with a great personality as well

2 par { 04.11.14 at 5:40 pm }

I’ve only been half watching this season and didn’t even know any of the girls names so last night I decided to concentrate and pick a favourite – I went with Zoey….

The boys I knew, and while I prefer Michael and Jay I declared that Patric was obviously going to win it all.

I think I’ll go back to half watching.

3 Juz { 04.11.14 at 9:50 pm }

They must all be hoping they don’t get ballroom – usually the kiss if death with voters.

4 Dr T { 04.11.14 at 10:06 pm }

I don’t watch this show, but anyone whose parent’s can’t spell the name Patrick correctly – they deserve to go

5 Juz { 04.11.14 at 10:16 pm }

Dr T – I figured it was just the French spelling. At least it’s not a made-up dance name, like Timomatic!

6 Dr T { 04.11.14 at 10:17 pm }

Nothing wrong with Timomatic :-)

7 Juz { 04.11.14 at 10:18 pm }

He seems a charming bloke – I bet his folks just call him Tim, though.

8 Georgie { 04.11.14 at 10:20 pm }
9 Georgie { 04.11.14 at 10:41 pm }

I’ll have to try a different deodorant! 😐

10 daisy { 04.11.14 at 10:50 pm }

Ok Dr T, I hope you get this.
My theory on the departure of no. 14 is this:

After she grabbed the limelight with her attention seeking dramatics, they disconnected her light so that it wouldn’t go off. When she said she forgot to press it, what actually happened was she was sabotaged to get rid of her because she kept refusing all the candidates. Sound feasible? It works for me.

11 Dr T { 04.11.14 at 11:15 pm }

Nah daisy – I reckon she just forgot to turn off her bloody light, no conspiracy theories here. If they really wanted rid of her she’d be off doing hard labour in a re-education camp somewhere in rural China.

Do you know what happened to the Korean hospital admin person? I think from memory she was in position 10 or 11 – I don’t remember her getting a date. And I can’t remember what happened to the woman at position 9 who had a really really annoying voice – the one who kept singing traditional Chinese songs to everyone in a one woman effort to induce lasting tinnitus on each unsuspecting audience….

Still happy that turtle girl got a date all those episodes ago… wonder if she lived happily ever after

And I love 23 – she’s so desperate to jump some poor guys bones

12 daisy { 04.11.14 at 11:35 pm }

Is number 23 the hungry Japanese girl? When she finally gets her man, watch out. That should be a good one.
I think there are a few that disappear,like the girl from Jamaica or somewhere who wore colourful clothes and liked to dance. And I never saw the annoying poomvey girl with braids get a date. Perhaps we don’t get to see all of them.
I was waiting to see 14 go for her chubby man, but we can’t say that there hadn’t been a few chubbies for her. She was stalling. Still I would have liked to see the man who could win her over.
IYATO should show any mariages that come out of the show.

13 daisy { 04.11.14 at 11:41 pm }

Ha ha Juz. No I think they called, “Oh Timomatic. Dinner time”.
And the teachers said,” Timomatic. Have you handed in your assignment yet?”
Georgie@9; sweet as a rose. I’d say fresh as a daisy but that’s me.

14 Chrissie { 04.17.14 at 11:02 pm }

I watched SYTYCD tonight (nothing else on) and was pleasantly surprised. Smart move by 10 to keep playing over Easter while others have gone into hiatus…. Maybe they’ll pick up some more viewers.