The Voice Australia – So You Want To “Pump It” With Will.I.Am?

1474779-will.i.am-617-409

OK ladies if you have been crushing on Will.I.Am, and let’s face it when The Voice Australia starts in a few weeks you will be, you just might be able to hook up with the Black Eyed Peas singer.

According to reports from Sydney Confidential Will.I.Am is not shy with luring the fairer sex, but as Lana Del Rey sings you will have to be “young and beautiful”. Also you will have to get past his security detail first as it is they are the ones who picks the lucky ones who will be invited back into the VIP area where he hangs out. But once there you are in with a fairly good shot, however don’t expect breakfast in The Star Hotel the next day.

Oh and don’t take your boyfriend with you as they might cramp your style.

The Telegraph reports:

Last Friday night The Black Eyed Peas singer/songwriter was held up in a VIP section of the nightclub entertaining friends and fans alike with Marquee guests reporting Will’s “security guards” hard at work scoping “talent” — ie beautiful women — for the talented muso.

According to one unimpressed boyfriend who contacted this newspaper, this “talent search” involved some women being physically “grabbed”.

“Mark”, a concerned boyfriend, claimed that after his attractive girlfriend was identified as a person of interest to the singer, she was shown to Will.i.am’s private lounge.

When “Mark” tried to follow, security barred him.

Upset that he was not deemed fascinating enough to warrant admittance, “Mark” was further enraged when his girlfriend returned and told him the singer had told the woman to leave “Mark”: “I’m better than him, just leave him,” the rap star is said to have told the woman, much to “Mark’s” distaste.

Since early February, Confidential has been hearing one man largely scopes all “talent” for Will.i am. He is celebrity security guard Pascal Duvier.

Duvier, a powerful looking man from LA, bills himself a security and investigations specialist and has previously worked for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

As part of his work for The Black Eyed Peas star, Duvier has been robustly approaching women and inviting them to party with the singer. Occasionally Duvier offers his own services into the bargain.

This week Duvier’s Instagram account implied he was headed to Coachella — which will no doubt come as a relief to some women trying to gain an audience with his star client.

The guy has charisma and apparently he is the star performer out of the judges on The Voice Australia this year so if you manage to get the party started with him let me know.

1 Georgie { 04.16.14 at 7:18 pm }

Bad luck Willy, I’m just not that into you. Boom boom pow! 😎

2 daisy { 04.16.14 at 8:04 pm }

I’m not feeling the Willy love either.
Myeh.

3 da. is. I { 04.16.14 at 8:05 pm }

And poser name.

4 Sa. Nd. ii { 04.16.14 at 8:11 pm }

Poser for sure!

5 Geo.R.Gie { 04.16.14 at 8:14 pm }

Know whatcha mean da. is. I and Sa. Nd. ii – pre bloody tent I ous!

6 Sa. Nd. ii { 04.16.14 at 8:25 pm }

Ya know it dawg

7 Sa. Nd. ii { 04.16.14 at 8:26 pm }

Ps that was my gangster talk

8 Reality Raver { 04.16.14 at 8:33 pm }

I like him but not in THAT way. He is definitely smarter then the average bear. He grew up in the rough part of east LA and he appears to do a lot of philanthropic stuff for under privileged neighbourhoods. Got to love a old fashioned pop star who is delving into groupie land.

9 da. is. I { 04.16.14 at 8:40 pm }

You forgot to say Real. I.T.

10 brain dead dave { 04.16.14 at 9:18 pm }

A guy with two swollen heads.

11 Eliza { 04.17.14 at 1:30 am }

What a douche! Cool he helps the kiddies but objectifying and plucking women from nightclubs is just sad. Fair enough if they throw themselves at him.

Love the names, ladies. Peace out hommie Gs!

12 Culinary Boner { 04.17.14 at 10:11 am }

“Mark” can at least console himself that the very same thing happened to John Safran when the Beastie Boys’ DJ Hurricane diddled his girlfriend backstage. For the full story from the man himself (Safran not Hurricane):

13 daisy { 04.17.14 at 10:58 am }

Only a crappy gf ditches her date for an immediate ‘upgrade’.

Well maybe if I was sitting with Woolie in economy and got invited to sit in 1st class with Raeph Feinnes, I might go. But only for the chance of a comfy ride.

14 Reality Raver { 04.17.14 at 11:27 am }

Daisy – If you get an upgrade with Ralph Fiennes you better be wearing your hostie uniform.

15 brain dead dave { 04.17.14 at 11:28 am }

The most famous of all groupie’s perspective :

16 daisy { 04.17.14 at 11:36 am }

RR, but not for long.

17 daisy { 04.17.14 at 11:49 am }

BDD@15, an interesting read. I found reading Patty Boyd good too.

It was a bit similar for us in the 70s but it was the beach/surf scene, not the music industry. Almost no girls surfed but the beach was our life. You could hardly be much of music groupie in Perth in the 70s, although my sister married a lead singer and had kids.

18 brain dead dave { 04.17.14 at 11:57 am }

Yes, I loved reading the wives’ books, the real eye openers. Patti Boyd’s was fantastic as was Jo Wood’s “Hey Jo”.

19 daisy { 04.17.14 at 12:00 pm }

I’ll give that one a try when I get home.

20 Carol (without the e) { 04.17.14 at 2:00 pm }

Friends of mine have been to the live tapings of the show. They love Kylie, Joel and Ricky… but they said Will.I.am is a complete asshole. He’s ON for the camera and then switches off completely. The others all respond to the audience (mostly) but this guy is a complete wanker and ignores everyone (except maybe the director). The warm up guy does his job well by getting the audience to respond on queue and 3 of the stars work with him… but Mr I Am thinks he’s above everyone else.

A complete 2 faced wanker that won’t last long in this country once word gets out what he’s REALLY like!!!

21 Culinary Boner { 04.17.14 at 4:20 pm }

Black Eyed Peas are one of those totally shitful bands that Kyle Sandilands would have shaken his industrial-strength arse to while hanging out at one of John Ibrahim’s establishments in the Cross.

They quite rightly make number 6 in this list of worst 20 bands ever – http://www.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2012/02/17/top-20-worst-bands-of-all-time-the-complete-list?showFullText=true

All of which, of course, justifies the selection of Dill.I.Am. for the caterwauling awfulness that is The Voice.

And, of course, good luck to him for managing to score an all-expenses-paid safari downunder in the hope of mounting that not-so-elusive local species, the Aussie nightclub beaver.

22 Chrissie { 04.17.14 at 11:09 pm }

I thought Black Eyed Peas were actually instrumental in bringing a dance/pop/mainstream element to hip hop music. So many have copied and developed this genre since. I think he’s quite talented….but haven’t watched the show to comment on his personality as a mentor. I can imagine what fame may have done…

23 daisy { 04.18.14 at 12:09 am }

I’ll confess to being a sucker for Fergie’s Big Girls don’t cry for a car singalong.