Reality Tidbits – Saturday

Tori Spelling is not shy about using her husband’s infidelity as a plot line on her new reality show. The above promo has them both sobbing on the couch for cameras. Also she told Star Magazine that she has not had sex with her husband since December. Too much information? (Source: Daily Mail)

My Kitchen Rules is holding off the date of announcing when the finale is going to be which means the viewer does not know when all the new shows are going to start. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

The Lindsay Lohan reality show has been axed due to poor ratings.  Also it appears that she has fallen off the wagon and is drinking again. (Source: Daily Mail). However it doesn’t help to have parents like hers. Her mother Dina Lohan pleaded guilty to DUI earlier this week.

Gwen Stefani is likely to be taking over from Christina Aguilera on the US version on The Voice. Christina is pregnant with her second child. (Source: News.com.au)

Guy Sebastian and his wife Jules have welcomed their second son, Archer, into the world this week. (Source: Daily Mail)

The Bachelor’s Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich are on a road trip in the US. Don’t they ever work? (Source: Daily Mail)

Ryan Seacrest is saying he is out of here, well at least no longer going to do American Idol next year, which is code for his contract is up for renewal.  He has allegedly made $250 million from the show. The ratings on the show continue to fall. (Source: Daily Mail)

If you are thinking of applying for The Bachelor you might want to read this. (Source: Baltimore Sun)

Bethenny Frankel won’t be going back to Real Housewives of New York. (Source: Showbiz Spy)

1 daisy { 04.20.14 at 4:24 am }

On Tori: desperate, and unfortunately looks like Daddy.

Lindsay: sad, unfortunate to have those parents.

MKR, will be showing here in Thailand on Monday night.

Article on the US Bach : interesting but I wanted to know more. And were those girls just saying they were looking for love?

On Idol: no wonder it is dropping in the ratings. This year’s final 12 are mostly myeh, as are the song choices.

2 brain dead dave { 04.20.14 at 11:24 am }

Oh yes, I’m losing so much sleep not knowing when the MKR “Finale” is going to be held. The show as we know it ended weeks ago.

Just tell me when Jaws and Horse Head are going to be sent to the coast.

3 Ali { 04.20.14 at 2:05 pm }

BDD @2

Just tell me when Jaws and Horse Head are going to be sent to the coast.

Is that a euphemism for the knackery?

4 brain dead dave { 04.20.14 at 2:12 pm }

It’s more related to the disposal of sewage, Ali~but you’re on the right track.

5 daisy { 04.20.14 at 6:11 pm }

Speaking of disposal of sewerage, and under the heading reality tidbits; Woolif farted in the tiny elevator. That is breaking a rule we have so now I am naming and shaming.

6 daisy { 04.20.14 at 6:15 pm }

Well actually, it’s my rule. He is happy to drop lager bombs anywhere. Or larger bombs.

7 Sandii { 04.21.14 at 2:08 pm }

I see that MKR is back on again tonight. I think they made a big mistake by not having it on last week. I must say that I have moved on and have lost all interest.

8 Sandii { 04.21.14 at 9:35 pm }

BDD will you be heading to the Bay in May to see Bree from MKR give cooking demo’s at the Tasting Australia @ the Bay, Artisans Unearthed.

9 brain dead dave { 04.21.14 at 11:08 pm }

I don’t think I’d cross the street to see Bree give a cooking demonstration, Sandii. Raw chicken doesn’t appeal to me.

Poh’s doing a book signing down the street on Wed. I might check that out.

10 daisy { 04.21.14 at 11:19 pm }

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because he still could.

11 Sandii { 04.22.14 at 6:48 am }

Good one daisy.
BDD it is giving me the shits with them promoting Bree as “popular MKR chef, Bree”. Wtf….chef?

12 daisy { 04.22.14 at 10:45 am }

If BDD went to see Bree I would have painted him a tee with a picture of Mr Ed wearing red lipstick, a wig and a Great Gatsby tiara.
If he went to see Kelly, it would be Jack Nicholson’s Joker.
If he went to see naughty Nana it would be Heath Ledger’s joker.
If he went see see Manu, it would say, Save the Australian Marsupial from being used as hats.
I saw one here yesterday. It was a possom or a cat on a guys head. Then another guy had an echidna.

13 daisy { 04.22.14 at 12:30 pm }

Hey I have been musing how it would be fun to run some social adult ed courses when I get home. Like 6 weeks for subjects of interest.
Now I was thinking LP for phys ed and cooking. All happening to run crafts, BDD can teach us to play music of the 70s using spoons and pots.
Calorie can do dog training and grooming. TH; pych and Jewish culture.
And CB can just come.

Sorry to those I forgot. Feel free to list your skills.
If we get our pool done by then, I will teach water ballet with pegs on noses.