The Real Housewives Of Melbourne Is Really Getting Nasty Now!

Gina Liano with her boyfriend Dean

Gina Liano with her boyfriend Dean

Is this the nastiest Real Housewives franchise ever? It is Team Gina versus everyone else and Chyka is just staying out of it. I suspect Gina Liano has been cleverer at being nasty then Andrea and Lydia who have just come out firing. Let’s be frank it is making good television on a show where the plot lines are a bit thin.

However the animosity it new heights this week with a letter to Gina that is doing the rounds which infers that it was been written by a Real Housewives insider.

Andrea Moss has denied she was the one that wrote it. Of course it could just be an overzealous fan person of Team Lydia/Andrea/Janet. It is interesting that Jackie Gillies is the one looking like she has a halo over her head when it comes to this feud considering she was the one involved in the first heated exchange with Gina. The writer also gives Chyka a tickle up insinuating she and Gina brought social media followers and also has a swing at Chyka’s husband.

Basically it is very bitchy mixed with a lot of slurs.

Here is the original on this Blogspot site but read it quick as not sure how long it will be up for as these ladies like slinging around legal letters. Gina and property developer Dean Giannarelli who is based in Florida are back together according to Daily Mail.

Are you on Team Gina or Team Andrea or think that all of them are a bit ridiculous?

1 Helena { 04.22.14 at 10:54 am }

loving the drama ;p – the link you have posted is to an article in the Australian not a blogspot site – is that right?

2 Reality Raver { 04.22.14 at 10:58 am }

Oops changed to the blogspot link.

3 Helena { 04.22.14 at 11:05 am }

thanks RR :) – not sure how the letter reflects on Gina as the writer sounds demented

4 Mahlia { 04.22.14 at 11:15 am }

I’m team Gina because the because she takes the road a fraction higher than the others – though not by much.

I mostly agree with this

5 Renee { 04.22.14 at 11:17 am }

Never suspected Andrea of writing it, has Lydia all over it in my opinion. She was also the one sharing/directing it to people on social media the most. There is even an ‘oops’ in the letter. I was actually trying to give Lydia the benefit of the doubt but she’s truly repulsive. Her husband, if he hasn’t already, will soon tire of her and opt for a plaything who doesn’t humiliate him publicly.

6 Roo { 04.22.14 at 11:28 am }

It’s quite the rant. Not sure any of ther others have the brains to write it but at the same time, it’s demented enough to be one of them. I’m still team Gina! Agree with you Renee, Lydia is truly repulsive or she certainly comes across that way.

7 Gidgitvonlarue { 04.22.14 at 1:32 pm }

I don’t know how anyone can be ‘team’ anything with any of these trollops. They are all absolutely horrid. But damn fun to tweet to. You put yourself and your life on television for all to watch – you better be ready for the negative as well as the positive.

8 BBM { 04.22.14 at 5:09 pm }

I agree Helena, I’ll take Gina over the writer anyway!

I thought both the public defender and the prosecutor had to be barristers?

9 AddictedbutwishIwasnt { 04.22.14 at 5:41 pm }

Just a teensy tiny detail – Lydia may have sat in the co – pilots seat of the aircraft her husband flies but I would be surprised if she has any sort of aviation qualifications much less as a co – pilot as she claims on the helicopter flight to Mission Beach. Oh, and the aircraft you took while shopping for cheese? FYI, Lydia, it wasn’t a jet. You walked past the jet to get to the Beechcraft King Air that your husband flew to King Island. But if you think the Louvre is in London, well, I guess these are all just minor details.

10 Gabby { 04.23.14 at 7:28 pm }

Mahalia @4 thanks for the link to the Age.
I agree with all it said. Especially clearing up exactly what Gina had supposedly done to rile these women because I didn’t think it was that much and then after reading the link I was right, she has done very little for these mindless, horrible women to get in to such a state over.
They are discpicable people and they make it so easy not to like them.
Did you hear Lydia ” I haven’t cleaned for twenty years”.
Most of their comments are so cringeworthy.

They are all as bad as each other but if I had to pick a team it would be team Gina.

I will continue to watch until the last episode though, a glutton for punishment.

11 Yvonne { 04.24.14 at 11:17 am }

Good link from the Age, does Jackie sound like Kylie Mole or Effie? Her husband Ben (you know, the international rock star)trys hard to keep up with all the self adoration that pours forth from her mouth but alot of the time he is clearly embarrassed. I’m sure she ordered the expensive champagne because of the look the waitress gave her when she quoted the price. If she is psychic shouldn’t she have know about Gina’s partner? Instead of the ‘wadda you reckon’ so classy, had to laugh about Janets reading, she had to write so fast that nothing made sense to her.

Lydia is a joke, we get subtle innuendo, she is as subtle as a sledgehammer, we don’t need the wink wink that she fancies her stepson, yuk, how his friends must be giving him a hard time not to mention her husband, and who keeps the name of your first husband? As for brainless, to actually sit there in front of an audience who thinks that and question why someone would say it outloud is really sad, it just shows what an insular world she lives in.

As for Andrea, with someone on such a high pedestal why such a small house? Her bedroom doesn’t even have a walk in closet, her family sits on the bed watching her pull clothes out of a small wardrobe, really? I was hoping to see some grand houses but frankly my bedroom is larger than that and I have a walk in closet. Writing a book of lists for Nannies? Get a reality check girl, in the real world we work and look after our own children, by the look of the footage we have seen of her children they don’t like her much either. She’s a mean girl.

Gina is down to earth, but she looks like Effie, I think she hides behind her make up and that’s a shame because she would look much better without it. She is a threat to the others because she has a brain, and they have a pack mentality to tear her down with trifling reasons, but without conflict there wouldn’t be a show.

Chyka has been on tv before so she looks reasonably comfortable apart from filming with her husband, conversations seem contrived and awkward.

Janet is a clever one, I think we saw the real Janet with Gina this week, not so sugary and fake, I admire her but wouldn’t trust her.

The producers really need to get some meatier plot lines and edit this show into something more substantial than flimsy bickering over someone being late. I hope this show is never seen by anyone away from these shores, because it’s a gross misrepresentaion of a Melbourne housewife, I mean, we understand it and can laugh about it but for someone from another country? They would think it’s about drag queens both by the way they look and sound! So embarrasment!

12 Yvonne { 04.24.14 at 11:33 am }

Sorry that was a bit long, but it’s been fermenting for a while, just one more thing, did anyone else find it appalling how Lydia ranted on about not caring about Gina’s cancer??? This is just a huge violation on basic girl code, no matter what your beef is, don’t make light of a cancer survivor or her journey, that’s not only mean and shows a lack of compassion, it makes you look like a dick! A brainless one!

13 Gabby { 04.24.14 at 6:49 pm }

Yvonne, really enjoyed reading your thoughts on the show, spot on!
I think most of us are on the same wave length regarding these shrews.
You are absolutely right about Lydia and the way she ranted about Gina’s cancer, it just shows even more what a shallow excuse for a good, decent, warm, compassionate human being she is, or as you said, it makes her look like a dick, a brainless one!

14 LittleMissVulgar { 04.25.14 at 8:37 am }

Perhaps that blog was a joint venture between the two with the most damaged reputations..Andrea &Lydia.
Clearly, the content shows a level of involvement that goes beyond an obsessed viewer.
It reeks of vulgarity, envy & ugliness, reminding me of the following quotes:
Fools out of favour grudge at knaves in place. (Daniel Defoe)
To jealousy, nothing is more frightful than laughter. (Sagan)
Hope Gina investigates, using forensic IT specialists, then sues for defamation.

15 kess { 04.25.14 at 5:48 pm }

It reeks of dimwit Lydia helped by a ghost writer, or Jackie.

I thought andrea possibly smart enough to avoid putting anything in to writing – but then she did keep going on about C word being a term for clitoris or is she confusing clit with C?
Her words were, Gina called them the C word for female EXTERNAL genitalia – that is your clitoris, not your vagina – C word is for Vagina.

OMG.

But anyway all we need is encapsulated in glorious tiny little phrase in that rant……

” …you just swooped in and made it your show…”

Bitches, can’t handle the fact Gina negotiated a better contract than anyone else.

Awesome detective work RR.
Cannot wait for the last episode and reunion.

16 Janet { 04.28.14 at 12:47 am }

Personally I think it was Lydia who wrote that blog letter. She has had a number of English language faux pas and there is a glaring one in the letter, that I cut and pasted. “Well the day you magically flew off to FLAHRIDAH (that’s Florida for anyone who can’t get over Gina’s dialect and if you’re a Gina fan then I will clarify Florida is in the United States, I know it’s difficult to catch on).” It’s ‘difficult to keep up’ not ‘difficult to catch on’!!!

17 Audrey { 04.28.14 at 1:46 am }

I’ve never seen such childish bitches in all my life ,Lydia is defiantly brainless stupid person I’ve ever seen , Andrea well poison that’s all ill say the only thing she has going for her is money nothing else, Janet’s like everyone’s puppet bitches Abu everyone to people please, the only 2 decent people in it is gina and Cheka , big let down were did tv manage to find such stupid assholes

18 Elle { 05.12.14 at 1:44 pm }

I am not in Australia. Anyone with half a brain would know that the people that go on reality tv, are a special breed. It’s heavily scripted and far from real. Besides the US counterparts are complete and utter rubbish.

19 Jodie { 05.13.14 at 9:24 pm }

I. Love it. I love it I love it from jodie

20 google { 07.04.14 at 9:03 am }

Very good blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress
or go for a paid option? There are so many options
out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Cheers!

21 Patty { 09.15.14 at 2:58 am }

Have any of these “ladies” heard of Spanx?

22 Patty { 09.15.14 at 3:02 am }