Twitter Fight Between The Two Big Brother Winners Benjamin Norris And Tim Dormer

Screen shot 2014-04-28 at 10.16.23 AM

Oh dear there appears to be no love amongst former Big Brother winners and Benjamin Norris and Tim Dormer with a Twitter fight breaking out. Benjamin ended up deleting his, but they ended up on Behind Big Brother forum anyway

Benjamin tweeted last night:

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 2h
I think @tee_smyth & @BenFromBrisbane have more talent in their dental floss than @timdormer but I am not into fake people! #justsaying

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 3m
@BenjaminJNorris who are you? Fucking pick on someone your own size.

[​IMG] Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris
@timdormer you look pretty small to me! Especially up against the night if nights! Nowhere to hide tonight hey Timmy? #bringiton

And then Estelle Landy who was top three in Ben’s year chimed in:

1. Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 10m
    @BenjaminJNorris @tee_smyth @BenFromBrisbane @timdormer Must you always drag someone down in order to make someone else feel better?
  2. Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 6m
    @Stellvadore must you always hide behind a truth that was never seen. If anyone bullied u it was josh and Michael who hated u more than any1

Michael responded that he was drunk aka meaning keep me out of this.

After allegations of bullying were swirling around Benjamin tweeted:

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 4s
Bullied? are u kidding! I went to lunch with Drew & Tully with Stacey & Tim texted Drew to say why would he hang out with such losers? #wtf

It also continued:

It would be great if this pair was locked up in a house together for three months to see how they would cope with each other.

1 brain dead dave { 04.28.14 at 10:42 am }

I think deep down Ben might realise that Tim would have made mince meat out of him had they been in the same season of Big Brother.

2 Trent { 04.28.14 at 10:57 am }

I am here for an all star season of BB –
Love to see Ben & Stacey again. And dare i say it even Tim & Tully..

There is also plenty from other series that i would love to see again. Marty, Jess, Vesna, Zac, Reggie!

I can only dream

3 renee { 04.28.14 at 11:10 am }

Not a fan of Tim or Stella but loathe Ben. What an absolute dick. Not surprised he’s a fan of RHOM Lydia Schiavello – he must find her bitchiness and bully boy behaviour really appealing/relatable. Wonder why he deleted the tweets? Who cares? Trent reminded me of Vesna! Love, love, loved Vesna!

4 Tuffdeck { 04.28.14 at 11:11 am }

Ben and Tim both bullied their ways to the top. And looks like Ben has not changed. He should go on Survivor or Naked and Afraid and learn to be humble!

5 Mia { 04.28.14 at 11:14 am }

How about a Big Brother: Battle Of The Bullies? Get the 2 biggest bullies from each season thus far, chuck ’em in the House and watch them give each other a taste of their own medicine.

6 Ryan { 04.28.14 at 11:26 am }

This sounds like a bunch of highschoolers from two different high schools throwing spitballs at each other 15 years later. Seriously…

7 Deano { 04.28.14 at 11:41 am }

Estelle came out of that spat the best. Ben the worst. They should be all one BIG happy family.. Drunk tweets generally reflect true feelings.

8 Evan { 04.28.14 at 11:57 am }

Ben of course will never admit that he bullied Estelle throughout that 2012 series of Big Brother.
Tim from 2013 – I am rather over all of the sticking his tongue out stuff he does, and the obsession with Bindi Irwin etc.
The best thing from Big Brother 2013 was Benny – genuine nice guy.

9 Evan { 04.28.14 at 11:58 am }

And Tahan came 3rd because of the blatant online campaign run on her behalf by her car racing boyfriend

10 brain dead dave { 04.28.14 at 12:06 pm }

Oh ,that idea about Tahan’s boyfriend ran out of gas last year,Evan. Move on.

11 Andrea { 04.28.14 at 12:40 pm }

Would be interesting to see a BB with the two Bens in ( nice one and bad one ), Estelle and Tim, and see what happens.
I agree with you Evan that Ben will never admit how much he bullied Estelle all the way through the show, right to the end, throwing her horse over the fence.
he was spiteful, and she came out of it very gracious with her head held high, good on her!

12 Anonymous { 04.28.14 at 1:23 pm }

If they did an all star Big Brother, you would include the following: Sara Marie, Reggie, Trevor, Tim Brunero, Ben from 2012, Ben from 2013, Estelle, Tim from 2013, Tahan, Jade.

13 LW { 04.28.14 at 1:28 pm }

Real Housemates of the Gold Coast! Bring it…

14 Duane { 04.28.14 at 2:29 pm }

I saw Ben’s tanty – absolute jerk. I disagree with everyone saying he should be in a BB Allstars, he deserves no more air time. Despite Ben’s protests, it’s pretty obvious he absolutely bullied Estelle.

15 Carole { 04.28.14 at 3:27 pm }

Ben’s just proving he’s still an arsehole. As for blaming Estelle for everyone thinking he bullied her, we all saw with our own eyes how she was treated. If there was ever an all stars, definitely don’t want to see Ben on it. Don’t think Reggie could do it due to her failing eye sight. But would definitely love to see Vesna. But they’d have to have hot dogs on it too, they were a classic together.

16 Trent { 04.28.14 at 3:53 pm }

Duane – It was apparently obvious to everyone. (Except for every single person in the house)

17 daisy { 04.28.14 at 4:03 pm }

Team Tim. Team Estelle. Eeeeeeasy peeeeasy.
Loved Tim. Thought Estelle was amazing to be her own person when all around were nasty lemmings.

I agree patronizing, Bully Backstabber Ben would be no match for Wiley Cyote Tim.
I wouldn’t mind an all stars but not if it meant seeing Michael, the Ginger cockroach, Ben or nasty Stacey again.
Vesna was hilarious.

18 daisy { 04.28.14 at 4:08 pm }

Tim Dormer, if you read this, I am a huge fan.

BN and Michael; the opposite.

19 Emily { 04.28.14 at 6:06 pm }

I had a friend who absolutely loved Ben and always said shit about Estelle, and while I wasn’t a massive fan of the show, when I watched it, all I saw was ben being an absolute horror while estelle was in tears. Honestly can’t stand ben, at all.

20 BBM { 04.28.14 at 6:33 pm }

I think Ben’s just jealous, it seems Tim is getting a media career going and Ben hasn’t because cheery annoying is better than bitchy annoying!

21 Jane { 04.28.14 at 6:55 pm }

How trashy.
Ben as usual fails to act like a mature adult, Tim takes the bait and Estelle needs to move on from what happened…

22 renee { 04.28.14 at 10:23 pm }

@Jane – I don’t think Tim took the bait, he only made one comment and Ben needed to be told to f off. Estelle HAS moved on, Ben is the wanker who can’t. He came off like a total sour jealous bitch in the ‘twitter war’ because he is.

23 Jane { 04.28.14 at 11:34 pm }

It would have been much classier of them to ignore him so he can really look like the trashy attention-whore he is. Instead they boosted his ego by giving some fks about what he thinks.
Estelle was the first to reply to Ben and bring all that past shit up so I don’t think she’s over it.
Not really that surprising to see twitter wars from Big Brother contestants though. So pathetic and embarassing.

24 daisy { 04.28.14 at 11:56 pm }

Well, I admit I still haven’t forgotten how awfuland two-faced they were to Estelle. She was so brave and I thought classy because she didn’t bitch.
Ben was so bitchy but pious. And Michael was a snake’s scrotum so I can’t watch either of them on te!ly.

25 daisy { 04.28.14 at 11:58 pm }

As bad as sbe was, I even preferred Tully to Ben Norris and Michael. They were my worst ever hms.

26 brain dead dave { 04.29.14 at 12:16 am }

Ben deleting these tweets says quite a lot..but too late she cried. It’s there for eternity. He’s the easiest to bait of all of those involved by a mile.

27 daisy { 04.29.14 at 5:07 am }

Yes, it’s a wonder he hasn’t turned up here again to tell us all how nice he actually is again. Well that was his opinion anyway.

28 Evan { 04.29.14 at 9:33 am }

The contrast between Ben 2012 and Ben 2013 could not be greater.
Interestingly, the contestant from 2013 who seems to have a media career going is Ben, he is on that Mornings show on Channel 9 all the time, and he has done some radio too in Brisbane.

29 Andrea { 04.29.14 at 9:59 am }

Jane @21, I actually think that Estelle was trying to defend Tim in what she said, she is such a nice person.
And then Ben replied that Michael and Josh hated her more than anyone. How nasty to say that to Estelle!
And shame on Michael to climb into bed with Estelle if he supposedly hated her so much.

30 Tarren { 04.29.14 at 10:47 am }

When did Ben show up here telling everyone how nice he was?

31 daisy { 04.29.14 at 11:48 am }

Tarren, I am sorry, I don’t recall the thread.

I don’t read twitter but that makes sense about Estelle. She wasn’t one to retaliate on her own behalf.

32 brain dead dave { 04.29.14 at 12:23 pm }
33 Duane { 05.01.14 at 3:25 pm }

LOL BDD! My favourite bit was Benny Boy saying lots of people stopped themselves from applying to reality tv shows ‘because they are terrified of people like you BDD.’ Reinforced my view that Ben is a total wanker – BDD rang rings around him,

34 daisy { 05.01.14 at 5:06 pm }

Yeah, that was funny Duane.

35 brain dead dave { 05.01.14 at 6:36 pm }

Thanks Duane. I had more to give when the thread was closed down.