Big Brother Tahan Is Smoking Hot

Say what you like about Tahan but you can’t deny she is very very attractive.

Here are some photos from her birthday party which had a Victoria Secret’s theme. There was other Big Brother Australia alumni there.

Screen shot 2014-05-05 at 4.26.33 PM

Screen shot 2014-05-05 at 4.27.04 PM

1 daisy { 05.05.14 at 9:50 pm }

Yeah, Tahan is gorgeous without even trying. I can’t say that’s her best shot but she always looks good.

2 Chrissie { 05.06.14 at 7:28 am }

Estelle like looks naturally gorgeous in that pic. (Tully is as well, but looks too much like her model is switched on)

3 Andrea { 05.06.14 at 7:40 am }

Estelle looks good, glad to see her looking so happy.

4 Ryan { 05.06.14 at 9:57 am }

Tahan might be considered hot if she didn’t act like she knows it. Total turn-off, considering she’s not THAT hot, just cute.

5 daisy { 05.06.14 at 10:04 am }

If you were as good looking as Tahan, how would you NOT know it?

Still I get that you’re supposed to at least pretend you don’t know.
Which also will annoy people.

6 brain dead dave { 05.06.14 at 11:00 am }

Tahan would have a pretty good inkling she’s hot just by the way she was ostracized by the frump alliance on the show last year.

7 daisy { 05.06.14 at 11:22 am }

Guys losing their load and their brains over you is also a good clue.

8 Ryan { 05.06.14 at 1:35 pm }

If she was some kind of drop dead gorgeous supermodel, I’d be fine with a bit of ego. But c’mon, she’s like the hot girl at school. When you graduate you realise there’s plenty more of ’em out there just like her.

9 john { 05.06.14 at 2:01 pm }

what ever?

10 daisy { 05.06.14 at 11:11 pm }

I for one thought she was drop dead gorgeous, but each to their own.

BTW if you think supermodels are drop dead gorgeous, watch some of the Next Top Model shows. Hubby is always yelling at the TV because lots of them in his opinion are ugly.

11 Ryan { 05.07.14 at 10:08 am }

daisy- I don’t think ALL supermodels are stunning, in fact some look seriously weird and most are in need of a hamburger or two, I was just using the term generally and out of laziness I guess. I probably should’ve thought of another way of saying it, in hindsight.

12 daisy { 05.07.14 at 10:49 am }

Yeah, I get that Ryan. Must be a throw back from the days when Elle, Naomi, Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford etc were the Super Model gang. They were beautiful in those days, and not too skinny.

They often, but not always go for ugly or weird looking now.

13 Ryan { 05.08.14 at 9:58 am }

And we have Kate Moss to thank for it, unfortunately.

14 daisy { 05.08.14 at 10:50 am }

Not sure about that. Twiggy was pretty skinny as was I think Jean Shrimpton etc. But there was no big deal about it. In those days it was more normal because most of us were skinny without dieting.
I was about 7 stone from 17 -25 and I was always eating. I never hit 8 stone until I was about 40. And still with a healthy appetite.
Being thin used to be normal, but dieting or eating disorders unheard of. I never knew anyone who dieted. Even out parents were lean in the 70s.

I don’t know what we were doing right. Maybe it was all the go-go dancing in the 60s and whatever we did on the dance floor at the White Sands in the 70s.

15 daisy { 05.08.14 at 10:53 am }

In Supersize me with Sue Perkins, they got the couple to go on a 70s binge for one week. It was bad and they thought the result would be bad but they were slimmer, even after a truck load of alcohol.
Go figure.

Perhaps we need to swap the Maccas for chicko rolls and the gym for the dance floor, scotch and coke (non diet) and fags.