Move Over Sarah, Renae Might Be Hottest Cook In The Masterchef Kitchen

renae smith masterchef

In other Masterchef news Renae Smith the former vegetarian seems to be in it to win it. She has given up her rental home in Newtown and chucked the kids to their father’s while she goes on the show. A wise move as I will be very surprised if she doesn’t make top ten.

Her compelling back story of leaving her Jehovah Witness family is only aspect of this complex lady. She has her own business and is a former model. Her agency is The Atticism and she seems to have worked with some fairly big brands. Also she has been named Pedestrian’s Bachelorette of the Year.

The other model in the Masterchef kitchen, Sarah might have boob shots circulating, but step aside, Renae looks smoking hot in her profile pic on Pedestrian and appears to be a bit of a chameleon with her looks. She also mentions how much she love reality TV. I am officially on Team Renae. In fact if I was a guy I think I would be her perfect match.

renae smithrenae smith foxy

renae smith hottie

Thanks Little Petal for sending this in.

1 Littlepetal { 05.15.14 at 12:39 pm }

I think she will go far. She has done her homework before MC. She has horned some of the skills needef in MC

2 Sandii { 05.15.14 at 12:47 pm }

Littlepetal … Horned???

3 Littlepetal { 05.15.14 at 1:00 pm }

He he he. Wrong spelling. I meant honed!!

4 daisy { 05.15.14 at 1:08 pm }

So it appears as though MC is attracting the celebrity/publicity hounds like BB has been doing.
Oh it’s all about the passion for cooking. Yup.
She reminds me of Tully from BB in photo 1.

Keep them coming. I am enjoying these REAL backstories. It seems like if your modelling or acting carreer fails try for celeb via MC.
At least the carpenter admitted he came to MC as a second choice.

5 Sandii { 05.15.14 at 1:08 pm }

Haha thought so, just teasing, sorry.

6 Bianca { 05.15.14 at 3:09 pm }

That’s a bit unkind, I think, Daisy.

Most models, even supermodels with international reputations, need other strings to their bow after a certain age – and a certain age in modelling is a lot younger than for other professions.

I see no reason to suggest anything has ‘failed’. Why shouldn’t she be good at more than one thing, or try out for a cooking show?

7 brain dead dave { 05.15.14 at 3:37 pm }

Renae nearly faints in the next challenge.

I think Tracey is just as hot as these two. She reminds me of Drew Barrymore or even a bit of Susan Sarandon.

8 Littlepetal { 05.15.14 at 3:43 pm }

Tracy is a hot hairdresser but her hair is always in a mess in the kitchen. Same with Sam

9 Joseph Skyrim { 05.15.14 at 5:48 pm }

Damn she’s pretty with that hair. Pity she decided to massacre her body with ink.

10 carolune { 05.15.14 at 5:50 pm }

She looks completely different to those other photos, yikes!

11 daisy { 05.15.14 at 6:03 pm }

Yes, as soon as I see tatts I cringe.

12 Andrea { 05.15.14 at 6:34 pm }

I don’t like the tatoos either, imagine in the future rows of old ladies and men in nursing homes with tatoos, it won’t look as good then!

13 daisy { 05.15.14 at 8:00 pm }

They look like branded cattle.

I think the girl who made the rolled up fish is pretty. And Sarah is quite nice. Not really a fan of this one.

14 daisy { 05.15.14 at 8:02 pm }

You need to leave a spot to tattoo your name and the address of your retirement home for your twilight years.

15 Jessica Randle { 05.15.14 at 8:52 pm }

Renae is a tattooed model with a huge portfolio. I saw her win Miss Ink NSW and model for Peter Studies and last year. She also admits not wanting to be a chef. She’s my favourite. So down to earth. #masterchefau

16 Jessica Randle { 05.15.14 at 8:53 pm }

Peter Stuyvesant

17 Ryan { 05.16.14 at 9:45 am }

As a heterosexual male…no, RR. Just no. Renae looks like a heroin addict crossed with Megan Washington. Unless some people are into heroin chic and I’m just out of touch? Sleeve tattoos on a woman are a big turn-off. Short hair doesn’t do it for me, either in most cases.

18 brain dead dave { 05.16.14 at 11:23 am }

I think Renae’s got a beautiful face. It’s not clear from the two photos what colour here eyes are. The hair was working for me but since someone told me she looks like Paula Yates,mmm not sure, I thought she was more Annie Lennox myself.

Not partial to the tatts and piercings myself but I’ll cut her some slack that these are part of a rebellion against the indoctrination of the Jehovah’s Witness skeletons in her closet. Props to her for escaping that but trading it for the cult of Ma$terchef and the bright city lights,you’re on a highway to hell anyway,babe..

19 Sandii { 05.16.14 at 11:44 am }

I think she is a very attractive lady. I cannot guess her ago though. I am not a big fan of sleeve tattoos on ladies but I think it suits her and adds to her individuality.

20 new england clam chowder { 05.22.14 at 8:43 pm }

She is hot and her tatts are hot, love sleeve tatts on women.

21 honestly { 05.24.14 at 10:51 pm }

honestly, I watched ep10 where Renae cut her finger. She was abit of a drama queen there but later when Jamie plated out a disaster, she was seen smiling and eating on camera at 54:30. I’m neutral towards here, its just reality tv is masking alot of things.