The Amazing Race – The Top Three Are…..

AR24_Leo_Jamal_IMAGE_640x360

Well I am crushed my favourites the Afghanimal’s, Leo and Jamahl, are out of The Amazing Race All-Stars finishing fourth for the second time.

The boys started off the leg leading but it all went pear-shaped in the United Kingdom when they got lost twice. They can’t even blame taxi drivers as they were the ones that were driving.

In the end they were eliminated with Brendan and Rachael, John and Connor, and Caroline and Jennifer will be racing for the $1 million.

Here is are interviews with Jamahl and Leo where they talk about what occurred on the race.

1 Gidgitvonlarue { 05.16.14 at 1:48 pm }

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That has depressed the hell out of me. Those two blondes should have been gone AGES ago. They got saved TWICE! Not fair. Phil must be boning one of them! Gah – don’t think I’ll watch it now. Cowboys gone now my absolute favourite team. Bah humbug! I’m a sad petal now.

2 No Comment { 05.16.14 at 2:09 pm }

Brendan better be praying they don’t win becuase Rachel wants “Babbiessssssssssssss” if they win

3 jec { 05.16.14 at 3:17 pm }

How come Rachel can’t have a baby without winning The Amazing Race? It’s not like having one million dollars is a prerequisite to having a baby – there are billions of babies born in the world every year that are proof of that! And didn’t she win half a million dollars on Big Brother? Surely that’s enough to make them financially secure to start a family? I am sick of her saying that winning is the only way they can. I wonder if Brendan doesn’t want a baby and he is using winning The Amazing Race as a way not to (eg, he doesn’t think they will win)?

My mum once commented that if being financially secure was something that young couples thought of back in the 1960s then none of us four kids would have been born LOL!

Can you imagine how much Dave will go on about being the oldest person to win (if they do), also how they’ve survived cancer and they won … blah, blah, blah. But out of the three teams, they have run the best race. The country girls only got there through others helping them (though they did do very well on this episode) and the Brenchels have already won I don’t know how much money from Big Brother.

4 Gidgitvonlarue { 05.16.14 at 4:45 pm }

I’m not a big one for conspiracies – but I’m willing to put that aside from this. Those blonde girls have been saved at every moment. Back when they had to build a kids car the cowboys even gave them one of their express pass – why? Then both times the blondes came in last they were saved with non elimination. Then on their extra challenge next episode it was SO damn easy. And finally the blondes never seem to be concerned or worried about being booted. I’ve never seen them panic – like they’ve been told they’ll be carried through to final 3 by the show. I’ll put money on it that they win as the show has never had an all girl team win.

I really hope cry baby and her husband win but I doubt it – if the producers have anything to do with it – the useless blondes will be first on the mat. Dammit.

5 Jason { 05.17.14 at 7:23 am }

I can never understand in The Amazing Race why people don’t ask for directions more instead of getting lost. Especially in the UK where most people speak English! If only Leo and Jamal had asked for help, they might still be there to win.
I am now wanting Dave and Connor to win (if only for those long flowing locks in the wind!)

6 techhater { 05.20.14 at 12:23 pm }

I’m so disappointed that the Afghanimals and the Cowboys are gone.
And I totally agree that those blondes should have gone long ago. I really don’t like the way Dave went on & on & on & on…….(how many eps did we have to listen to it) about “a man in his 60’s being U-turned.”

How dare the Brenchels actually PLAY the game? And what was with all that alliance BS?

The only team left WORTHY to win is the Brenchels IMO.

I can’t wait till Thursday night.

7 daisy { 11.02.14 at 4:07 am }

Is anyone watching TAR on Friday nights? 2014 season.

I was disappointed in yellow team getting out after the mother and daughter Uturned them.

I am also enjoying Brazil’s next top model on Saturday arvos.