Commando Plays Whilst Michelle Bridges Is Away

commando

A lot of women will be asking when Commando is having his next meet and greet if his behaviour at the last one is anything to go by.

This week’s Woman’s Day is reporting that at an event in Queensland where fans had forked out $95 for a two course meal with Commando that he became very flirtatious and overly affectionate. They make that sound like a negative thing. Also good to know Steve Willis also likes to have a drink.

Woman’s Day reports:

“Steve started drinking red wine at dinner and he wasn’t holding back” says a witness. “By the time the event ended he was pretty intoxicated, leading the charge to push on to another bar”.

Later on in the evening he went to a nightclub in Maroochydore where he continued to drink heavily.

“He was all over everyone,” confirms a nightclub staffer. “The sercuity staff had to pull him up… he was being a bit of a pest on the dance floor, snogging anyone who was interested and falling all over the place”.

The story continues with reports that he and Michelle Bridges might be on the rocks as apparetnly an eyewitness heard her screaming down the phone. “She was sitting in a corner and sobbing on the phone – it was obvious she was talking to Steve”.

This can only be good publicity for Commando if this is the type of attention he gives his paying fans they will be lining up.

1 Littlepetal { 06.02.14 at 10:07 pm }

I am over Commando.

2 Anonymous { 06.02.14 at 10:15 pm }

Yeah, what a great role model.

3 sarnias { 06.02.14 at 11:53 pm }

hahahahahahah, “…Commando became very flirtatious and overly affectionate. They make that sound like a negative thing.” Killing myself laughing here, RR, I love it!!! Ah good on him for having a drink, and hey, I wouldn’t throw him out of bed for eating crackers.

4 Twinkle { 06.03.14 at 9:41 am }

He comes across as a sleaze.

If I was on TBL, I’d want Shannan as my trainer – he seems like an all-round good guy who’s there to help the contestants – not himself.

I hope TBL returns … with Tiff this time! She was cool – tough, but not horrible like Michelle is.

5 Ali { 06.03.14 at 11:44 am }

The payoff for these mags about an article detailing so-called aberrant behaviour is that it’s a story that just keeps on giving (like six months’ worth of soapie plotlines):

Michelle Dumps Commando!! (rehash how he can’t hold his liquor)

Commando In Rehab!! (rehash yet again how he can’t hold his liquor)

Commando and Michelle Tearfully Reunite! (he promises to quit drinking ’cause he can’t hold his liquor and Michelle might be preggers. Or Not.)

6 brain dead dave { 06.03.14 at 11:55 am }

“Commando Burns Bridges”

“Commando Crosses Bridges”

“Bridges Goes Commando”

7 Georgie { 06.03.14 at 5:40 pm }

My guess is the wheels fell off the Bridges/Commando alliance when the Biggest Loser gravy train derailed earlier this year. What’s a guy do when he loses his wife and family, his job and then his girlfriend – all in the space of a year? Get drunk I reckon. 😎