Reality Tidbits Wednesday Night

It seems like Jade Albany from Big Brother has not had any lasting friendships from Big Brother. She told the media that  Tim Dormer was the only one that had stuck by her. Are all the others on Team Ed?(Source: Daily Telegraph)

American Idol judge J Lo’s boyfriend Casper Smart has been busted getting flirty with not one but two transexuals. He has been busted private messaging them on instagram. Rumours have been circulating for some time about Casper about his sexual predilictions on gossip websites. (Source: The Dirty)

Brendan Jones and Amanda Keller have beaten Kyle and Jackie O in the radio ratings, and yes they are celebrating. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

The Voice Kid’s judge Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz are going out. If his past relationships are anything to go by he will be engaged in about two minutes. (Source: Daily Mail)

Kendall Jenner who admitted at the US Billboard Awards that she could barely read has written a book. No surprises it has very bad reviews. (Source: Daily Mail)

The twinnies from The Amazing Race Natalie and Natalya are rumoured to be on the next season of Survivor currently filming in Nicaragua. Also Survivor couple Whitney Duncan and Keith Tollefson are going to run The Amazing Race. (Source: Reality Blurred)

Too late for this year’s batch of The Bachelor applicants but here are some questions they have been asking at auditions/interviews for The Bachelor in the US. (Source: River Front Times)

The latest Reality TV shows to emerge are about social experimentation. Scott Ellis from the SMH highlights a list of them. Married At First Sight is currently being made by NINE. (Source: SMH)

1 Trent { 06.05.14 at 9:51 am }

The Survivor/Amazing race news have got me SO excited! I love when they do a cross over on these two shows. I would love to see the Cowboys or Maybe Caroline & Jennifer on Survivor.

2 Twinkle { 06.05.14 at 10:19 am }

So sick of hearing about the Kartrashians.

3 daisy { 06.05.14 at 10:29 am }

It sems my decision to quit Survivor was perfectly timed.

On BB, I wouldn’t expect ex hms to hang out forever.

4 Trent { 06.05.14 at 12:08 pm }

Daisy how could you quit Survivor? You don’t enjoy it anymore?
I found the last season one of the best seasons ever.

5 Sioux Denim { 06.05.14 at 2:54 pm }

Omg i cant stand those twinnies! Hope the other Survivors get wind of them quick and boot them early!

6 daisy { 06.05.14 at 10:12 pm }

Trent, I know you like Tony, but I hated him. I am just over seeing the jerks target those who have any social or physical ability and target them based on their good character and the fact that the others know they would be the real worthy winners.
Like that quiz show, The Weakest Link where the contestants could vote off the people who knew the answers.
Call me Pollyanna, but I want the goodies to win. And on top of that those obnoxious twins have had more than enough air time imo.
But good for those who do continue to enjoy Survivor. I have been watching for years. I think I have only missed a season or two.

7 Trent { 06.06.14 at 9:05 am }

I agree with you Daisy about how annoying it is the villian sometimes wins. Although on the other hand i like it as well as it makes the season unpredictable. Also agree i am not a fan of the twinnies, but will be interesting to see if they can last the duration and the elements of Survivor. P.S Could not stand Tony, my fav was Tash and maybe Alexis if she had made the merge.

8 daisy { 06.06.14 at 9:39 am }

Oh sorry Trent I was confusing you wiyh another poster. We were the same then. Tash was my favourite too.
She was the strongest player that’s why the gremlins shot her down. After her, Spencer.

Those twins will be sooky and whiny at the discomfort and deprivation my guess.