Lisa Curry-Kenny Has Rushing Woman’s Syndrome On The Break Up Of Her Marriage

Former Celebrity Apprentice contestant Lisa Curry-Kenny told A Current Affair that Rushing Woman’s Syndrome destroyed her marriage to Grant.

Rushing Woman’s Syndrome which is a book written by a nutritional biochemist is the health effects both psychological  and physical rushing around has on the body.

Quite frankly it sounds the same as just having children but hell if this is going to give me an excuse when I am a bitch to my partner I will definitely run with it.

Symptoms include being addicted to coffee, need a wine to wind down at night, menstruation issues, being irritable and not sleeping well.

News.com.au reports on how it affected her:

Lisa Curry, 52, said she has had the syndrome for a long time, and admitted it “created a lot of tension” while she was married to Kenny.

“The Rushing Woman Syndrome is absolutely me. It’s been me for a long time,” she said.

“I didn’t want to seem like I was the only cow on earth, but it always felt like that to me.

“I had days where I just felt completely out of control.

“I was angry, irritable, moody, cried for no reason, and wanted to kill the world.”

Just a quick tip if you go to your doctor saying you have this the chances of you getting a medical certificate off work will probably be low.

1 daisy { 06.13.14 at 11:07 am }

What the hell was Sam wearing on Sunrise this morning?

Dressed in the dark syndrome? Wardrobe lady vendetta syndrome?
I am currently suffering I just quit work and it’s bloody great syndrome.

On RWS, make the choice to slow down, and know that it’s always been hard work being a mum. There is a lot of pressure on women to wear too many hats, AND to look good too. I used to drop my kids at school looking like a mum, not a yummy mummy. The only thing yummy about me might have been the biscuit drool that I’d probably have on my shoulder or the breast milk that inconveniently decided to erupt because someone else’s baby cried.

2 Andrea { 06.13.14 at 12:26 pm }

What a load of rubbish!

3 daisy { 06.13.14 at 12:48 pm }

I had a neighbour with Russian woman syndrome. He had a few of them and married two of them.
Now he is skint.

4 Aubergine { 06.13.14 at 12:54 pm }

Jeez, talk about desperately trying to remain relevant and clinging onto being youthful … whilst still using the “Kenny” part of the surname. I thought the marriage broke down because she found a toy boy and started shagging him.

5 Reality Raver { 06.13.14 at 12:57 pm }

Daisy – your neightbour does not want to go for a third?

Andrea – This syndrome everyone has had…..

Aubergine – or they just grew apart.

6 Reality Raver { 06.13.14 at 12:58 pm }

Or Aubergine maybe another symptom of this syndrome is shagging younger men. This Rushing Woman Syndrome is getting better and better

7 Rosie { 06.13.14 at 1:10 pm }

Any excuse…

8 daisy { 06.13.14 at 1:15 pm }

He is silly enough to go again but
1. He is no longer financially attractive
2. The immigration dept might have him blacklisted.

The marriages lasted from months to only weeks.
And forget them working, housecleaning or cooking. It wasn’t part of the deal. He was such a sucker.
I’d give you his number ladies if he had any $$$ left.

9 daisy { 06.13.14 at 1:23 pm }

BTW, he thought they were sexy, but really they both looked like Boris Yeltsin in a dress.

10 daisy { 06.13.14 at 1:29 pm }

Sorry…not a dress…
Boris Yeltsin in pink camel toe shorts.

11 michelle26 { 06.13.14 at 1:46 pm }

@ daisy. Hilarious. You should hear about izobel’s neighbours.

We all have this syndrome – it’s called life. And sometimes it sucks.

12 daisy { 06.13.14 at 1:55 pm }

Hi Michelle, I think Boris Yeltsin in shiny gold camel toe shorts, with a nylon off the shoulder leopard skin tank top, would be a good date for the next Burning Love series.

13 Andrea { 06.13.14 at 2:16 pm }

Good Dr Phil today, bad MIL again ( not ).
This syndrome has no medical basis at all.
Its called life, get over it Lisa.

14 Gabby { 06.13.14 at 2:22 pm }

Lisa is just making an excuse for leaving Grant. Bet she wishes she never left him. Suck it up Lisa, join the club the rest of us mums and wives belong to, it’s called coping. You are one spoilt woman.

15 Littlepetal { 06.13.14 at 2:30 pm }

I have been rushing from one appt to another. Didn’t know it had a name. Doesn’t men ‘rush’ from one job to another?

16 Sue { 06.13.14 at 2:30 pm }

I apologise in advance to anyone who does genuinely believe they have this condition. But what a crock.

17 Culinary Boner { 06.13.14 at 2:33 pm }

As an aside I note that Rushing Man’s Syndrome is soon to be a $1billion industry –

18 Ali { 06.13.14 at 3:03 pm }

Daisy @1

“There is a lot of pressure on women to wear too many hats”

Confucius say if woman wants to wear more than one hat, it better if she is two-faced.

19 daisy { 06.13.14 at 3:46 pm }

Ali, only foolish woman argue with Confucius.

20 Culinary Boner { 06.13.14 at 8:20 pm }
21 Littlepetal { 06.13.14 at 8:30 pm }

Thanks CB. After reading it, its more like she is suffering from hypothyroidism. Blood test can be an easier diagnosis than pay $600 to the nutrition specialist.

22 Izobel2 { 06.13.14 at 11:59 pm }

Michelle – ha ha ha!!!!

By the way I totally had Curry-Kenny’s syndrome today. Glad its 1130pm now, thanks for the laughs gice x

23 daisy { 06.14.14 at 12:03 am }

Hope you get a nice weekend off from RWS, Izobel.

24 daisy { 06.14.14 at 12:15 am }

I remember when I was a ‘slip of a girl’ and busy mum, caring for a hubby, home and 3 kids. Now I would love to have the energy I had back then.
It seems there is always a trade off. So young mums enjoy your youth, beauty and health and be thankful that you can be busy.

And make sure you do something nice for yourself everyday.

25 33yo - been there.... { 06.22.14 at 9:30 am }

Reading all your joking pitiful responses to this article makes me angry and SICK to the stomach!! You should all be ashamed of yourselves. When I heard this on the TV I thought – Finally!!! Someone has what I have and it’s on TV and it’s a high profile person! It is only a name given to the symptoms ‘rushing woman’s syndrome’ because it’s prob the best explanation for it and hormonal imbalance is not a diagnosis doctors can see with all their tests. This is a real problem with very dire consequences, it’s not a joke or something to be overlooked which all my mainstream doctors have done in the past 18mths. Thank goodness for holistic therapies.

26 haven't we all { 06.22.14 at 11:31 am }

We are a flippant be bunch. I’d be cracking jokes at my own funeral if I could……hmmm. I think I can.

Anyhoo, I dooo feel sorry for busy mums. Thanks a lot feminism for telling us we could join the work force. There is enough work to do at home, even if you are lucky enough to have a partner who helps or thinks he is helping.

BTW, when you can stop, do stop.