Masterchef Australia – Another Immunity Pin Awarded

tracy and the pinWhat is going on? Another immunity pin awarded and this time to Tracy. She beat Melbourne Chef James Villes from Biota Dining by cooking beef cheeks. Was it a deserved win?

1 Mayu { 07.05.14 at 7:13 pm }

WOW! You all are still here!!!! #Enjoy!!!! 😀

2 brain dead dave { 07.05.14 at 8:58 pm }

A campaign of Emelia hate combined with Tash coffin chasing. Some “facts”,indeed..

3 Riggedreality { 07.05.14 at 9:40 pm }

##357BDd: “Tash coffin chasing” was outright funny.

4 Riggedreality { 07.05.14 at 9:54 pm }

#BDD:

5 Eliza { 07.06.14 at 2:09 am }

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious!

Riggedreality – you crack me up!

The long and short of it – long posts = time consuming and harder on the eyes to read, can miss points.
Short posts = easy to read and understand person’s view easily.

Sometimes though, one gets carried away. I am sure I would be guilty of skipping some of my own rants at times! It depends on the mood/whether you are reading on a phone or computer.

Daisy, you get in trouble a lot for straying from the topic. I think hey, there are worse things we could be doing/saying on here than talking about appliances and cars!

6 daisy { 07.06.14 at 3:00 am }

Short post = a chat. Everyone can have a turn.
But a lot of it has to do with attitude; if you’re having fun, being interesting, or talking down at people.

I choose RR because the subject RTV IS a bit of fluff so why wouldn’t comments inspire likewise.

7 daisy { 07.06.14 at 3:18 am }

Eliza you don’t talk down to people.
I enjoy your comments.

8 Anne { 07.10.14 at 11:19 pm }

I always thought Masterchef was one of the most credible cooking contest until they introduced the Power Apron….shame shame shame ….on the producers!..In my eyes….the show lost credibility…allowing one contestant to sabotage other contestants for a whole week ,,seriously….giving some of the contestants 15 minutes to cook with one ingredient???,,,,Maybe to be fair the Apron holder should have ALSO competed! Bet Tracy would be history by now!….The Power Apron has only made the show ‘s integrity questionably!….Shame….as Masterchef was always a show I held in high regard!

9 Annette { 07.10.14 at 11:23 pm }

10 exMasterchef watcher { 07.21.14 at 8:24 pm }

Soooooo rigged! Tracy is such a @%%***### awful cook !!!!!!
A friend of Maggies? Oh! so THAT”S why she always wins………..cold heart Tracy – cold food – cold audiences.

11 Littlepetal { 07.21.14 at 8:29 pm }

Lots of mum and nonna from Laura.

12 minecraft app free { 07.24.14 at 6:25 pm }

What you posted made a bunch of sense. But, what about this?
what if you typed a catchier post title? I am not suggesting your content is
not good., but what if you added a title to maybe grab folk’s attention? I mean Masterchef Australia – Another Immunity
Pin Awarded | reality ravings is kinda boring. You could look at Yahoo’s front page and see how they write post headlines to grab people to open the
links. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to grab people
excited about what you’ve got to say. Just my opinion, it might
make your posts a little livelier.

My website :: minecraft app free

13 Critical Illness Cover Russia { 09.23.14 at 2:26 pm }

What’s up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
when i read this post i thought i could also
create comment due to this brilliant piece of writing.