OPEN POST: Hosted By Friday Night Cocktails

Since I have a cocktail cabinet heaving with duty free liquor and it is Friday night I thought I might try and make a negroni. negroni

It is a mix of gin and campari, two spirits I like so will give it a whirl. And it also has sweet vermouth so will have to hit the bottlo for that. I quite like a cocktails. New favourites over the years are margaritas, mint juleps and Cosmopolitans. But for old school I can’t go past a Brandy Alexander except you can’t find them anywhere these days.

Always wanting to try others, let me know your favourite tipple.

1 Eliza { 07.14.14 at 4:43 pm }

Wow, what is going on? The page is a mess! I had still been having minor issues – needing to re-fresh all the time to get new comments. There is lots of small text all over the page. Hopefully things get sorted for you soon, RR!

Daisy, is our secret word(s) White Goodman? Thanks imdb :)

I am back at big school for the 3rd time..! I am one of those people who can’t stop studying. Back to design TAFE. I feel old now seeing all the 18 year olds 😉 Thing is, I look like one, too.

Zhee, I have had a good friend of 15 years who is always away. She was here over the weekend so we and another bf went for a lovely walk around Sydney harbour. She left again today. She has been off and back again since we finished school about 10 years ago. Funny thing is, it is like a special treat when she is back around! We are like polar opposites in personality, really, but we are still keepin’ it strong.

2 Eliza { 07.14.14 at 4:47 pm }

Daisy, is our secret word(s) White Goodman? Thanks imdb :)

Oop, I can’t post.. will try back later!

3 Reality Raver { 07.14.14 at 4:48 pm }

As you can all probably see the blog is being worked on at the moment so hopefully all the issues are being rectified.

Rigged reality I will look in spam I have no idea why your comments are not posting. I will look in spam if I can get access.

4 Mayu { 07.14.14 at 5:11 pm }

Eliza: If you mean you look younger for your age, we are in the same page!!!! 😀 😀

5 Diamme { 07.14.14 at 5:12 pm }

Thanks RR. I am not a regular poster and I am sure you have been told all the problems with the site re adjustments. So just thanks for the,site from me.

6 daisy { 07.14.14 at 6:05 pm }

Eliza, OK. White goods. Or White Goodman, secret code for baddie or troll.
When do we get our uniforms??. I can’t wear green or orange.

7 Eliza { 07.14.14 at 7:22 pm }

Uniforms can roll out once the categories have been divided.. haha

I have the bad guy code words: Fran for girls and Whitie for boys (if we can tell). Here is Fran..

Nobody wants to be Fran. This is going to be so much fun (ok, I am not really sure how, but who cares) so everybody is going to want to be on our team. Limited spaces available..

Mayu, yes.. I could DEFINITELY play a 16 year old on TV when I am 30 like on US shows. Doesn’t help I am the height of a hobbit.

8 Mayu { 07.14.14 at 8:21 pm }

Eliza: I am sure you are taller than me! My younger cousins believe that they are older than me! It gets embarrassing!

9 daisy { 07.14.14 at 9:32 pm }

Eliza a small target is a difficult target.

10 daisy { 07.14.14 at 9:33 pm }

Eliza a small target is a difficult target.

I can’t believe I am still trying to post.

11 Smythe { 07.15.14 at 2:34 am }

Error messages on various parts of the webpage but I’m sure RR already knows this. One example:

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/realityravings/public_html/wp-includes/load.php on line 259

Notice: is_plugin_page is deprecated since version 3.1 with no alternative available. in /home/realityravings/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3080

Notice: add_option was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.3 with no alternative available. in /home/realityravings/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3195

Notice: Undefined index: solo-comment-subscribe in /home/realityravings/public_html/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php(852) : runtime-created function on line 1
WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘modus’ in ‘field list’]
SELECT `id`, `modus`, `gridrows`, `gridcolumns`, `adwidth`, `adheight`, `admargin`, `adspeed` FROM `wp_adrotate_groups` WHERE `name` != ” ORDER BY `id` ASC;

Notice: Undefined variable: show_stats in /home/realityravings/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stats/stats.php on line 1384

12 Smythe { 07.15.14 at 2:36 am }

Error messages popping up on the page and error messages when attempting to post.