The Bachelor Australia To Start On The 30 July

Series Two of The Bachelor Australia will kick off on TEN on Wednesday 30 July. It is starting earlier then last year but there will be more episodes this year due to it being a sleeper hit.

Blake Garvey the real estate agent from Perth is the bachelor and it will be interesting to see if he can find a relationship like last year’s Bachelor Tim Robards did. He and Anna Heinrichs are still going strong and I will have to confess I had not thought it would last. But instagram is full of their fun times together.

Will you be watching The Bachelor Australia?

1 Eliza { 07.16.14 at 1:58 am }

Yes, I will be watching ‘The Bach’ as I refer to it, and because I don’t find him attractive I won’t be jealous! My bro and I watched The Bach together last year but he has left home now so won’t be the same.

2 daisy { 07.16.14 at 2:02 am }

I’ll be watching too, but I prefer the US version.
We haven’t seen Izobel2 in a while. Imhope she is having a good time whatever she is doing.

3 daisy { 07.16.14 at 2:09 am }

Sorry RR, is it just me or do Moss, Roy and Jen still have a bit of tweeking to do.
Anyway thank them from me for their progress to date. Tell Jen she can go outside and have a ciggie. Tell Moss it’s OK if his pants don’t come up to his arm pits. Tell Roy, good luck with the ladies.

4 Eliza { 07.16.14 at 2:49 am }

US version is superior.. something about Aussies doing these shows that just isn’t quite the same. You need the intensity of the US contestants. Ally was pretty close though last year. Have to say though, our version was better than I expected.

The site is almost back to normal! I still get those weird words at times, but I can post properly again and the comments aren’t all big and small and messy. Only thing is I still have to keep refreshing the threads to get the new comments to come up/when I go back to the home page, the recent comments list still isn’t refreshing either.

5 Littlepetal { 07.16.14 at 9:16 am }

Work in progress,RR. At least the vomit(sorry for the word. The deconstructed at the top of the page is gone)

Like Eliza said, still need to refresh to get to the latest comments.

6 KJ { 07.16.14 at 1:26 pm }

Yes! I love the Bach, but agree with Eliza that the Australian version hasn’t quite matched the US version for intensity of contestant….yet. They’re a lot further down the road than us though, I’m sure that based on Ali’s edit last year the girls will be ramping up the crazy to get more air time. I really hope they do a Bachelorette season next.

7 daisy { 07.16.14 at 1:43 pm }

Anyone else getting the blurring of comments when you scroll down?
That one is weird.

8 michelle26 { 07.16.14 at 2:28 pm }

@daisy #2 I saw Izobel2 last night – she’s crazy busy atm – but well.
Have I missed Juan Pablo’s season???

9 KJ { 07.16.14 at 4:06 pm }

Go hasn’t shown Juan Pablo’s season yet, they’ve said they’re showing it but haven’t given an air date. Can’t wait to see it though, by the sounds of it he was a bit of a fail as the Bachelor.

10 Eliza { 07.16.14 at 4:55 pm }

Nope, Daisy.. just you 😉

I would love for them to do an Aussie Bachette next year.

11 daisy { 07.16.14 at 6:43 pm }

Hi Michelle.

Still waiting for JP2. I wonder if the scandal that supposedly surrounded his season has had any impact on the airing.

Just been out buying groovy clothes fot the grandgirls.

Eliza, that would have to be Ali I suppose. But it would be good to see a fresh face.

12 daisy { 07.16.14 at 6:46 pm }

What about JJ from WLCTT for an Aussi Bachette. She’s not hot, but add an ‘o’. She’s a hoot.

13 Sandii { 07.16.14 at 7:17 pm }

Funny you all mentioned Izobel2 as I was thinking about her today. we haven’t heard from her in a while. Hope she is coping with the weather in Adelaide these past few weeks.

14 Izobel2 { 07.16.14 at 8:01 pm }

Oh hey guys thanks for the love!!!!
I’m still here, been well busy and I’m behind on Masterchef so by the time I go to comment there’s already 5000 comments!

Yes I absolutely will be watching The Bach. Totally love it and am hanging for bad boy Juan Pablo to start. The Oz version is somewhat tame but entertaining none the less.

Daisy I think about u lots, u home now?
Sandii u made a funny comment on the MC thread the other day and I was going today hi but didn’t!
Much prefer this weather than Summer but tricky with kids and school hols.

Wonder if they’ll increase the drama by adding more crazies this season. And yes would be good to have a Bachelorette season. Imagine the eye candy!!

Chat soon y’all!

15 daisy { 07.16.14 at 10:07 pm }

Home soon Bella. Terrified of facing the cold.
Catch you soon.
Don’t forget to have some fun.

BTW. You and hubby started OB yet?
Get Michelle to watch too. It’s definitely cult worthy.

16 Eliza { 07.17.14 at 12:48 am }

No, watch Burning Love first.. haha.. or was it you who told me they watched it, Izo2? Good pre- The Bach watching!

17 Bronwyn { 07.17.14 at 12:07 pm }

Isn’t JJ dating Tim Dormer?

18 Ali { 07.17.14 at 12:34 pm }

Bronwyn, you sure are clued up.

Did a search and found this:

It says Tim wants to date BB’s Jade (no surprises there) but was on a date with JJ (who is described as a “brunette” in the article). It says Tim is “keeping his options open” which means if Jade calls, he’ll come a running.

19 Twinkle { 07.17.14 at 12:44 pm }

Of course Tim and Anna are still going strong – he met her WAY before The Bachelor – see article in today’s Daily Mail (there is photographic evidence of them hugging at a Vodafone party pre-The Bachelor, but Daily Mail failed to include that).

20 michelle26 { 07.17.14 at 2:23 pm }

daisy – OB?
I’ve just looked up Burning Love – looks like I’ll have to check that out. Was concerned what google would bring back from a search on Burning Love

21 Izobel2 { 07.17.14 at 6:19 pm }

Daisy gave me tips how to find Orphan Black and Burning Love but haven’t had time to sort it out or watch yet!!! Hope to soon!

Love the idea of Burning Love, haven’t forgotten about it!

22 Eliza { 07.17.14 at 11:42 pm }

Oh yeah, I read about Tim and JJ in Bondi the other week. I raised my eyebrows then forgot 😉

Haha, Michelle.. too true! One could think of many things Google could present you with..

I think these comments will be deleted soon.

23 daisy { 07.18.14 at 9:58 am }

Michelle, I watched Burning Love and Bach fans will enjoy it.

Again if you watch OB you must watch from the start of ep 1. It is cult worthy. Really good.

Hey, I got to see Asia’s NTM last night.

24 www.loe.org { 09.28.14 at 11:34 am }

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wishes to be
available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.