Beauty And The Geek – Some Of Those Boys Were Far Too Excited About The Kissing

With with all the kissing going between the Geeks and the Aussie beauties, SEVEN made sure the camera stayed strictly above the waist. Sweet Nick in particular looked like he was going to prematurely ejaculate in his pants. Also have to give he girls props for getting into it. Some were properly pashing, while some were doing the old style Hollywood kiss of keeping there mouths closed. I hoped the girls got paid danger money.

However the kissing of the boys did give the Aussie girls a much needed edge, as the geeks may have thought that if they had done it once they may do it again.

The episode would have been a ripper last night if it had been 60 minutes instead of 90, as at times it was too drawn out.

With the US girls and Aussies in battle for the geeks, American girl Chrystal was either being smart or had been a long time viewer of the US series and realised the best chance of staying on the show was to try and get a romance going.

Throughout the show she was proclaiming to camera that she had not even told her partner James how she felt.

After the Aussie girls were introduced they then went on very awkward dates with their geeks to get to know them.

Emily a dental assistance went with Tate  and it was a wonder she did not walk out when he told her the  last date he went on was with his mum! After some false starts they both got animated when they were talking about their love of cats.

Brooke a mobile hairdresser was paired with Sean and you knew she would be picked by him once she started twerking.

Frances is a promo girl and she was paired with Oliver an engineer. If there is a fake geek this is it as he looks and sounds like a stoner and he just about confirmed when he later pulled out a slide guitar. She just sat on her date looking horrified.

After the dates the producers did the obligatory opportunistic challenge of getting the American beauties into their bikinis. Geoffrey Edelsten was probably watching to see if he could find his next wife.

They were lowered into the tank whilst they recited their three times table and then water creatures slid down a plastic slide to land in the tank and touch them. To liven things up I would have liked to have seen a naked PETA protestor run on screen because those long neck turtles certainly did not need to be tortured like that over and over again. Particularly since they had to go down the slide for each different girls.

The winner of who could get the furthest with their multiplications won immunity. Nicola did so Alexander automatically sent home his Australian girl.

It was surprising how many Australian girls were picked. Tate chose Emily the Aussie girl as did Dylan chose his Aussie girl, Hanna.

All the spade work Chrystal put in with James worked and he selected the US beauty. She is my favourite beauty. She is beautiful and rather amusing.

Oliver also went for his Aussie girl Frances, Shaun chose another Aussie Brooke and Nick chose his US girl Candice. So it makes it a nice 50/50 split I wonder if this was by chance or design.

Who is your favourite Geek and Beauty at the moment?

Beauty And The Geek on Thursday nights at 7pm.

1 Izobel2 { 10.17.14 at 2:46 pm }

Can’t believe how many Aussie chicks were chosen!! Must’ve been the kisses, the geeks are hoping for more. Or they prefer the Aussieness of the chicks rather than the US chicks who might seem only there for a holiday, or too far out of the geeks league etc.
I think the chance that Crystal actually ‘likes’ her partner is crap. She is pretty though.
I like Nick and Dylan the best.
I was thinking PETA might not be too thrilled about the sea creatures getting flung in to the tank.
I thought Amber the African American chick would stay, she was no dumbo either.
Who cares about the beauties really, a couple of the Aussies sooo don’t want to be there.
I think it’s AMAZING the first 2 challenges that these guys have had to do. Would take so much courage for ANYONE to strip AND ALSO kiss a total stranger. Well done to all of them they are awesome really. They are gaining confidence by the second, which is the main reason I watch BATG.

2 Charlotte { 10.17.14 at 11:29 pm }

I really enjoyed the first episode but this episode just pissed me off so much. The Australian girls were embarrassingly awkward and inarticulate but more to the point, most of them came across as bitchy and I did not like any of them. We were all shocked that so many of the Geeks chose to so coldly dump their original partners without so much as a backward glance. The American girls were so much more sweet, fun, classy and articulate than the Aussie bogans – not to mention a billion times better looking. That really put me off the Geeks and the show as a whole and despite having been massive fans of the first season, we all decided that we wont be watching anymore after what happened tonight. Such a shame really as we were enjoying the show a lot up to that point.

3 Georgie { 10.18.14 at 9:19 am }

I was disappointed in the Geeks ditching their US beauties so easily too. I thought it was pretty piss weak on the whole, especially after that very demeaning maths challenge. One of those Aussie beauties really was as dumb as dumb as dog shit too. Not mentioning any names though.

4 Jayblossom { 10.18.14 at 4:19 pm }

I’m glad to read here that I wasn’t alone in feeling surprised and disappointed at them dumping their US beauties. All in all it was a pretty crap episode – why did they have to mess with the tried and true formula and let us enjoy watching the friendships develop.

5 Izobel2 { 10.18.14 at 10:44 pm }

Thanks for the comments I agree with all of you.
Charlotte, there are still half of the US beauties so maybe you can still watch half the episodes!
JayB, now we are back to stage 1 with the relationships again with the Aussie chicks. No fair. Wonder if we will get the obligatory spa scene when all the beauties are casually frolicking in the spa and all the geeks awkwardly join them!

6 Mary { 10.18.14 at 10:53 pm }

Yeah that was so mean and unfair. Made me really dislike the Geeks. The Aussie girls were horrible. They were not just dumb but stupid and very unappealing. What about the one that said ‘Um anyway, do you like my hair?’ – Vomit. Or the one that sat there in complete and awkward silence with Tate – the American girls would never have done that. They were funny and charming and made the Aussie girls look socially inept and boring. The whole thing really put me off watching the show again.

7 Jayblossom { 10.19.14 at 6:01 pm }

Iz2@5 I think it’s a given that we’ll be subjected to that. From memory one of the few mansion shots was the indoor spa.
I think the episode demonstrated pretty clearly what part of their anatomy the geeks were thinking with.
There was a story in OK mag this week showing some pretty ungeeky photos of a couple of the geeks. Totally different Tate.

8 Techhater { 11.28.14 at 9:54 am }

Creepiest Geek ever to win.

James said that Nick won the blind date challenge because his date flowed the smoothest with the challenges. Tate kissing his date’s foot was a lot easier to watch than Nick slobbering to kiss that poor girl on the lips. It was really awful. I felt so sorry for her.

Nick.. “No MEANS NO!!!!!!”

However, I really liked Candace and glad she won.