Reality Tidbits – Monday Morning

Janice Dickinson claims she was raped by Bill Cosby she is not the only person making those allegations. (Source: Reality Blurred)

My Kitchen Rules judge Colin Fassnidge got into a Twitter war with another chef and yes it got nasty. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

Todd McKenney tells Mark Holden to stay away from the Dancing With The Stars finale. Interesting that he is the third DWTS cast member this week to talk about Mark. Are they still trying to use him for publicity. (Source: News.com.au)

Sam Armytage is releasing a book this week, which means publicity is needed. She is talking about her weight and her love life to get it. (Source: News.com.au)

For My Kitchen Rules contestant’s Bec Saul and Malcolm Gill are up for a Cafe Of The Year Award. I must have a bad memory because I cannot remember who they are. ( Source: Daily Telegraph)

Pink Salt the restaurant that was started on My Restaurant Rules is still going strong and in fact got a great review. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

Trashy rumour of the day is that Scott Disdick who is with Kourtney Kardashian is going to dump her for her sister Khloe.(Source: The Inquisitr)

Good news for Ajay Rochester she has a part in the online web series The Doll, which is about doll collectors. Also she has a calendar out to help pay for her sons legal fees. (Source: Daily Mail)

Masterchef’s Justine Schofield is dating Matt Doran. (Source: News.com.au)

The US version of So You Think You Can Dance has been renewed. (Source: Reality Blurred)

1 Mayu { 11.24.14 at 5:06 am }
2 brain dead dave { 11.24.14 at 7:57 am }

Bill Cosby asking for parts of his uncomfortable interview to be scuttled was some of his best work. He looks in dire need of a pity party with Rolf Harris and that monster from Hey Dad, Robert Hughes.

3 lola { 11.24.14 at 8:24 am }

Bill Cosby, Robert Hughes, Rolf Harris, Jimmy (I forgot his last name)
. . . .the cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork.
They all probably thought they could get away with it . . .From what I read in the weekend newspapers, Bill Cosby can’t be charged due to the statute of limitations in American Law. But that won’t stop the multitude of court cases that are coming his way to personally sue him for what he has done. His bank account is going to be cleaned out.

Why does Ajay Rochester’s son have legal fees to be paid? How that woman gets work is beyond me! We are talking about creepy dolls though.

4 Littlepetal { 11.24.14 at 8:24 am }

Ajay is such an embarrassment. Pity his her son.

5 Littlepetal { 11.24.14 at 8:31 am }
6 brain dead dave { 11.24.14 at 8:38 am }

Maybe Ajay’s son can teach her how to burn calories. Just sayin’.

7 lola { 11.24.14 at 10:32 am }

Thanks Littlepetal for the answer and link.
Maybe a bit more time spent being with her son and less time focused on her massive ego, her son may stop lighting fires and wasting time on pranks.
That 50’s calendar looks a bit tragic. I don’t remember Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable or Rita Hayworth looking like that. Just sayin’

8 all happening { 11.24.14 at 8:02 pm }

Off topic…BB
The ads for voting have been wrong all weekend for Travis’s number. It is Aisha’s number. Just saw it a second ago even though it has been mentioned on social media etc all weekend. Not really fair.

9 all happening { 11.24.14 at 8:10 pm }

Here is the screen shot. I have seen it at home.
ww.mygc.com.au/news/big-brother-scandal-days-before-grand-finale/

10 Zhee { 11.24.14 at 8:11 pm }

Oh, even the Hey Dad guy? Tht show ran in Germany as well and my younger sister loved it. What’s up with all those guys? Seems like show biz is the perfect spot to find victims and shut them up forever or most of the time:
And not exactly a TV dad, but pretty famous in Europe (lola, I suppose you meant this guy from BBC?):

11 Maz { 11.24.14 at 8:48 pm }
12 daisy { 11.24.14 at 9:02 pm }

all happening@8, I wonder how if they can rectumfy that.

Oh Zhee, I hated Hey Dad. He deserved prison just for the lame humour. So bad. Maybe the German translators beefed it up.

That show was as funny as Grant Denyer.

13 daisy { 11.24.14 at 9:09 pm }

Littlepetal I just made chilli beef steamed dumplings again. Yum.
Lemon grass, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, lots of fresh coriander, cumin, sugar, and minced beef, mixed with egg and a bit of flour and wrapped in wanton skins. Not really Chinese flavours, I know.

14 Zhee { 11.24.14 at 9:13 pm }

No, it was horrible back in the days (there was another sitcom from Australia people in Germany loved. They called it “Rock’n’Roll Daddy… Your title was “All together now”. Didn’t like that either). German translations suck. I didn’t like it when I was starting to learn English in 5th grade, and today it’s simply cringeworthy and I cannot watch anything translated. The French translate everything as well. Always the same voices, always not matching mouth movement. There a couple of good voices, the Simpsons’ German voices are really good or the guy who voices over Bruce Willis.

15 Sandii { 11.24.14 at 9:18 pm }

Priya spends all her time rearranging her massive bush of hair

16 lola { 11.24.14 at 9:53 pm }

I am unapologetically Priya.
I love to have the last say.
My opinion will always matter.
Everyone in the house is wrong except for me and I do not take criticism at all. So please don’t tell me what are my bad habits.
(the world according to the black widow with the poisonous bite!)

17 unapologetically daisy { 11.24.14 at 10:29 pm }

Lola, I think Priya should apologize, just for the fun of it.

18 Jayblossom { 11.24.14 at 11:06 pm }

Wow that picture from Ajay Rochester’s calendar is something I really wish I could unsee. I can’t work out whether she’s swallowed something weird or had a fright but that weird smile is going to give me nightmares.