Open Post – television shows and other topics

If the three open posts are not going to cover what you want to chat about. Come here to talk about whatever you want to.

1 Carole { 01.27.16 at 9:02 pm }

Is everyone getting excited for I’m a Celebrity on Sunday night? Will you be doing the recaps Rosie?

2 Juz { 01.27.16 at 10:28 pm }

Anyone who hasn’t already, please come over to talkingtv.net
Many RR regulars are now there. Thanks!

3 brain dead dave { 01.28.16 at 9:28 am }

I have registered at talking.tv and will check here daily and hopefully RR can return.

I always wanted to wake up to footage of a drunk sports identity committing a lewd act with a dog. Australia Day “celebration” gone wrong. It was a Captain’s Pick. If that paralytic prawn is sacked by the Roosters, he can join the Dogs for real..

4 daisy { 01.28.16 at 5:30 pm }

Yes, ditto.
I will look out for Emma’s return. I can chat on both.

5 Carole { 01.28.16 at 10:53 pm }

Thanks Juz, I just registered.

6 Windsong { 02.01.16 at 7:23 pm }

Just registered over at talkingtv, just in time for MKR tonight!

Wait, why am I excited about that? :(

7 daisy to Meep and gang { 02.06.16 at 7:45 pm }

Daisy to Meep and gang. We are on talkingtv.net

8 Bolders { 02.08.16 at 11:15 am }

I tried registering on talkingtv.net but it had me going around in circles with a 12 character password. Gave up.

Not sure why Laurina and Anthony don’t get along given they have the same botoxed foreheads.

Do people not realise that this is NOT a good look?

9 Juz { 02.08.16 at 12:52 pm }

Hi Bolders – Sorry you are having trouble. You don’t need a 12 character password. There is a handy “how to register guide” in the top menu of talkingtv.net with screenshots to help you. Once you are signed in you shouldn’t have to worry again. And if your confirmation mail doesn’t come through odds are it’s lurking in your junk mail folder. I hope you can join us.

10 daisy { 02.09.16 at 6:02 am }

Bolders, please persevere. You are needed.

11 anonymous { 02.19.16 at 7:29 pm }

RR, would love to know what you think about some of the shows this year, especially IACGMOOH.

12 Juz { 02.19.16 at 7:53 pm }

Hi Anonymous, as RR is no longer updating the site many of us are chatting over at talkingtv.net, including Daisy, Windsong, Brain Dead Dave and other regulars. Come say hi.

13 pandy { 02.20.16 at 1:15 pm }

Juz, hi sorry,@11 was me, I don’t know why it came up as anonymous. I was just hoping RR would return to let us know what she thinks about the shows.