So Think You Can Dance – And Now There Are 8

Ok who the fuck is voting for Penny? Does her fiance Mark have a job in finance he just lost and is spending his redundancy on voting for her?

The week where we find out who has personal popularity in this contest and Penny manages to bypass the bottom two. Gosh you cannot blame the teen voters on this one.

On the upside Talia managed to breeze through. I must confess I was  a bit surprised about Kat being in the bottom two.

No surprise that Gianne went, nor really that Loredo was eliminated after the bollocking he copped from the judges last night. I think Loredo was not surprised but he was pretty upset. Poor thing.

It is not surprising that people will think Australia is a racist country. Three of the bottom four were coloured.

The new couples are:

• Charlie and Penny (that laugh is so annoying)
  • Ben and Talia
  • Kat and BJ (I hope they make them do someting saucy)
  • Amy and Timomatic

1 bella vita { 03.24.09 at 1:34 am }

no tv show in aus will ever allow a black or asian person win over a caucasian.sad fact, considering how brilliant obama is…but no reality show contenstant that is either asian or black has ever done well so far

2 reality raver { 03.24.09 at 10:03 am }

Australian Idol may have broken this mould with Guy Sebastian, Casey Donovan, and Jessica Mauboy.

I hope it was just a coincidence that Gianne and Loredo just got crap choreography. And Timomatic has been floating around the bottom for a while.

3 Anonymous { 03.25.09 at 1:59 pm }

Your poll is wack, people actually think that Talia should have been eliminated? I know it’s only two votes, but honestly. What a joke.

4 Anonymous { 03.25.09 at 8:56 pm }

RR! There is an on Ch. 10 saying a dancer must leave the competition on Sunday! Do you have ANY contacts who can tell us who it is? I feel sick not knowing.

5 Anonymous { 03.25.09 at 8:57 pm }

^ That’s meant to say an ad on Ch. 10.

6 Reality Raver { 03.25.09 at 9:13 pm }

anon – I interviewed Supple last night (hopefully I will have it up in the next 24 hours) and he was not giving anything away they are all tied up with confidentiality clauses.

I am not surprised about the 2 votes for Talia as I think some girls would not like her especially teens.

I will be disappointed if Amy wins – kind of bland to send to the US.

7 Reality Raver { 03.25.09 at 9:27 pm }

Just saw on Twitter someone write “Penny gone thank god”.
I don’t know any other Penny’s. It will be kind of disappointing as I would have liked to have seen her voted off.

8 Anonymous { 03.25.09 at 10:01 pm }

Yeah, there is a rumour on the OS that it is Penny, and that Gianne is replacing her like Comfort replaced Jessica on the US version.

Totally agree with you about the Amy, by the way. She’s a good dancer, but I think she’s bland. I want somebody exceptional at what they do, like Talia. Her Top 16 solo was dynamite, it would blow the US away.