So You Think You Can Dance Australia – Are There Romances A Going On?

TV Week that font of knowledge related to all things about trashy TV this week has an article about the relationship rumours that are circulating on the show. I could not resist buying this week’s edition to share the gossip with you.

BJ & Kat –

Girls who think BJ is hot can breath a sigh of relief as apparently he is straight. Apparently Kat and BJ used  to date.

Yes the dance world is small.. Max who was eliminated last week states “They are just good mates now. There’s nothing awkward between them at all.”

Max also says she does not see the pair of them reigniting their romance during the show as “…as they’re so focused on the dancing right now.”

Lamb and Timomatic

Well Bonnie has been whipping up this rumour for two weeks in a row. However it appears Tim has a girlfriend, who must NOT be loving that both a judge and host were casting aspersions about whether their dancing partnership was more than platonic.

Jesse who was also eliminated last week admitted a lot of people have been asking about the pair. “But dancers are naturally touchy-feely…. and Tim has a girlfriend. He’s a loveable dude, though – a lot of girls are loving him!”

Penny and Charlie

When blushing Charlie said he needed a cold shower after his sexy dance with Penny in a week one, everyone was wondering if he had a crush on her. “A crush? I’m not sure,” Jesse laughs. “But I do know that Penny’s engaged, so nothing’s happening there.”

I thought Charlie could have been gay but maybe I am wrong.

Emmanuel and Pania

Panis says that, her relationship with her boyfriend Emmanuel has gotten stronger since they were assigned different partners! “We were really excited when we didn’t get paired with each other,” Pania says. “Because we’re both hip-hoppers, we wanted people outside out own genre. We’ve been together for two years, so we’re happy to help each other out in other ways. He keeps me grounded and stable.”

1 Anonymous { 02.23.09 at 5:51 pm }

Apparently BJ and Rhiannon used to date before he dated Kat!

Small world, huh?

2 Reality Raver { 02.23.09 at 11:14 pm }

Really is BJ some Brent St slut?
Always interesting in these articles they never try and whip up and boy on boy contestant rumours.

3 Anonymous { 02.24.09 at 9:21 am }

Acccctualllyy….BJ IS a bit of a Brent St slut!

And speaking of boy on boy AND Brent St….Charlie IS gay and his partner is one of the teachers at Brent St and a colleague of Jason Coleman. The Sydney dance world is incredibly incestuous.

4 Anonymous { 02.24.09 at 9:58 am }

Anonymous @ 9:21, tell us more! Who else has BJ dated?

I thought it was weird about Rhiannon/Kat. They look similar and have similar styles… Was he trying to replace Rhiannon with Kat? lol

5 Reality Raver { 02.24.09 at 11:07 pm }

Anon – Thank god about Charlie as it is good to know that my gaydar is back working. It has been a bit wonky lately.

Maybe that is why Jason is talking up Charlie and Penny.

You finger is on the gossip pulse ….. so who is Bonnie shagging? LOL

6 Anonymous { 03.20.09 at 9:23 pm }

I have some more goss for you, but I might make you guess…one of this years female top 10 is dating one of last years high profile male contestants.

7 Reality Raver { 03.21.09 at 12:08 pm }

Ok I have to think about this logically.
Not Rhys, not Jack (as he is in New York and would want to be unencumbere).
So either Henry or Hilton Dennis
Now the top 10 this year. Kat would not be shagging Hilton as he is close friends with BJ. Now I know the dance world is incestuous but is it that close? So my guess is Kat and Henry, or Talia and Hilton.
Discounting Giane (married), Penny (engaged) and Amy (probably doesn’t want any diversions.)

Ok so how close was I?

8 Anonymous { 03.21.09 at 12:52 pm }

One of those guesses is correct :)

9 Reality Raver { 03.21.09 at 12:57 pm }

Kat and Henry. On second guessing Talia probably to focused and cannot see her with the more laid back Hilton.

10 Anonymous { 03.21.09 at 4:27 pm }

Kat is seeing one of the guys from H&A.

Just think of me as your SYTYCD GossipGirl XOXO

11 Reality Raver { 03.21.09 at 9:32 pm }

Well I guessed Kat would like to be shagging someone high profie.
Gosh if you are gossip girl can you deliver me Chuck Bass? LOL.

You are a SYTYCDA gossip machine.

12 More Gossip From Behind The Scenes On SYTYCDA | reality ravings { 03.23.09 at 2:51 pm }

[…] As a follow on from my previous article on SYTYCDA Are There Romances A Going On. […]

13 Dee { 04.05.09 at 6:36 pm }

Been ages since you’ve been going on but what about Danny? Ive been told NOTHING of use.

14 Reality Raver { 04.05.09 at 11:42 pm }

They don’t even mention the guys are gay probably don’t want to jeopardise their teen vote. With Danny it is obvious and Charlie appears to be openly out. Wouldn’t it be great if the weekly mags just treated it as normal.

15 Anonymous { 06.27.09 at 11:34 am }

WOW Charlie? Gay? Didn’t see that one coming. Maybe because he looked as if he had such a chemistry with Kat during Top 6 week. It convinced me that he might have actually liked her.

& another WOW for Kat & BJ. No wonder they looked “uncomfortable”, I say, when they were partnered up in Top 8 week.

16 Anon. { 09.08.09 at 6:09 pm }