Cassi Van Den Dungen’s Fiancee Says She’s No Bogan

Photo courtesy of news.com.au

Photo courtesy of news.com.au

Brad Saul in an article in the Daily Telegraph said it is unfair that his fiancee Cassi Van Den Dungen is called a bogan. He also said they had lost friends because she went on Australia’s Next Top Model.

Cassi who has said she would put her older fiancee’s brick laying business ahead of her own potential international modelling career. However he said she is now considering offers from the US.  Hopefully she will take them up.

1 Sooty { 07.12.09 at 7:40 pm }

Planes are scary…

I hope she goes over and sends whatsisname some cash from her earnings. Her mum is over there (somewhere) .

But having thrown away my own advantages for many a dodgy man many times over, I can see the attraction of self-sabotage in the name of love.

Clare, meanwhile, is sensibly completing her school year. They’re polar opposites. My heart’s with Cassi. Wonky bad-choices bogan snaggletooth and all.

2 Kyvyny { 07.12.09 at 8:10 pm }

If she isn’t one now, she’ll be one when they marry or she lets him put his bricks before her career.

3 Jacqui { 07.12.09 at 10:12 pm }

Cassi already is a bogan like himself and he just can’t admit it! Don’t know what she sees in him, no looks , not intelligent and obviously no money!

4 Anonymous { 07.13.09 at 10:34 am }

Did you guys see this? It’s confirmed, Cassi has said NO to ELITE and Priscilla.

5 Reality Raver { 07.13.09 at 10:39 am }

Anon – yes I saw it and I am just about to do a post on it. Tragic. Where is her mum in all this? Not that you can control 16 year olds, but it just shows what a dick her fiancee is. Obviously does not want her to be successful as he know she would dump the douche (new favourite word). I think what Charlotte says in the article just about sums it up.

6 Sooty { 07.13.09 at 10:46 am }

Oh for the love of God. Can’t wait for her to grow up and realise what she’s thrown away for a guy in his twenties who thinks it’s okay to pick up fourteen year olds in pubs. Talk about had.

7 Anonymous { 07.13.09 at 11:12 am }

I think her mum has given up – not sure that I blame her, my brother is like Cassi and eventually my mum just had to cut the strings loose. Remember what her mum said on the show? Something like – it doesn’t matter what I think because you just always do what you want to do Cassi.

8 anna { 01.08.11 at 2:14 am }

i think its ridiculous her mum doesnt bother about her at all. She leads quite a sad life. She hung onto this mofo for all e wrong reasons