The Apprentice Australia – Applications Open Now

Do you have what it takes to be the next Omarosa? Then you will be keen to know applications are now open for the Australian version of The Apprentice.

Go to  to apply ninemsn.com.au/apprentice to apply.

Mark Bouris who will be Australia’s Donald and he said:

“The qualities I’m looking for are hard working, tough but fair, natural leaders, someone who can lead through a storm. I don’t want to have to be looking behind you or through you. I want people to be straight up and that what I see is what I get.”

The winner of The Apprentice will be guaranteed a new career with Mark Bouris with an incredible six figure salary.

1 Wurstsemmel { 06.12.09 at 5:44 pm }

Oh, RR, your blog is such a welcome distraction :)

They ask some interesting questions on the application and they do ask some brief psychological screening questions but I guess anyone selected would have a more indepth screen – well, at least you’d hope but having seen some of the US participants, I do wonder.

Me as Omarosa? Now there’s a scary thought!

2 Reality Raver { 06.12.09 at 10:36 pm }

Why do you reckon they ask the pet question? Also have you ever cheated on a partner? Looking forward to the show that is for sure.

3 Wurstsemmel { 06.13.09 at 3:35 pm }

Yes, I was stumped about those questions – pet breed as well. Is a rottweiler owner more psychologically set for the business world than a lhasa apso owner? Maybe. After all, it’s a dog eat dog world (groan).

Cheat on a partner? Could suggest lack of integrity, could suggest risk taker? Divorces? Well, Donald’s clocked up a few….

4 Kirsty de Vallance { 07.11.09 at 10:59 am }

They’re looking for 30 somethings who are unattractive and very ‘confident’ in themselves. Ie, ‘on themselves’. If any down-to-earth, hard working Aussies get onto the show, I’ll tune in. And if anyone who’s attractive and under the age of 30 gets on, call the Doctor.

5 Belinda Doroschuk { 11.26.09 at 11:28 pm }

If I was Morello sitting in that board room I would have said this, “I am 23yrs old and shown integrity and wisdom beyond my years. I didn’t need to be ruthless or cut-throat in my journey because I maintained relationships rather than breaking them, and yet, I still achieved my objective; to win!” I myself am a mother of 4 children. I met my husband at 16 and wow have we met some challenges. I witnessed my friends travelling overseas and studying whilst we had our first child at 20, struggling to pay off a house. Unqualified to do anything much as the kids grew older I was always filled with passion and ambition to do something. After being crew person of the month at Maccas when I was younger I decided that all I knew was hospitality and so volunteered at a pub to learn how to pour a beer. My unpaid work turned into a job but I then decided that I needed to utilise my skills. So my first interview went for two hours, as did the 2nd, 3rd and 4th interview until I got the job. I was given a company car, fuel card, lap top, mobile phone and credit card. I’d never owned or used any of the above!!! After 7 years as a pharmaceutical rep I’m told by everyone that I need to be the next apprentice. I’m 37, still a child at heart but also too, this is the first time that I am choosing something for me!!

6 Reality Raver { 11.26.09 at 11:38 pm }

Belinda I am not sure whether they have decided to do a second series of The Apprentice. You should definitely apply if they do. Keep an eye on the official Nine Website.