Interview With George Calombaris and Gary Mehigan – So That’s Why You Lick You Knife.

Tomatom a popular Melbourne food blogger and journalist had a quick interview with MasterChef Australia judges George Calomabari and Gary Mehigan at the Good Food and Wine Show. He raised the issue of the them licking their knife’s.

George got a little excitable.

1 ladydisdain { 06.11.09 at 6:52 pm }

It’s ‘knives’, not ‘knife’s’.

2 Wurstsemmel { 06.11.09 at 9:16 pm }

Ah, the knives are out!

One curious thing though – with all this mention of ‘licking’, I’m surprised Matt didn’t make the video. Or maybe not.

3 Injera { 06.11.09 at 9:25 pm }

Is George confusing “etiquette” and “efficacy”? Anyway, people, stop criticising his etiquacy!

4 Injera { 06.11.09 at 9:29 pm }

Oh, and has George been living under a rock? What does he mean, “nobody says anything” when Cousins flipped the bird… I think more column inches were expended on that footballer’s gesture than on the global financial crisis and H1N1 combined.

5 Reality Raver { 06.12.09 at 12:25 am }

Wurstsemmel – It would appear Matt Preston has disappeared….. he has not been sighted for awhile.

Injera – ROFL at the Ben Cousins comment. I think George got a little excitable. The “well I asked her do you eat a burger with your hands or a knife and fork” seriously george not a great example to use most people eat a burger with there hands, but not a steak and frites.

6 Wurstsemmel { 06.12.09 at 9:04 am }

RR – maybe he’s lost so much weight, we just can’t see him 😉

7 onadrought { 06.12.09 at 9:34 am }

I don’t care that George licks his knife, you can certainly see he eats every morsel of food and more. But he does need some lessons in English grammar.

8 Reality Raver { 06.12.09 at 12:20 pm }

Wurstsemmel – You are on fire at the moment – cracking me up. If Matt is not on Sunday’s show I am not going to be happy he definitely adds colour not just in clothes but in personality.

Onadrought – If you don’t like grammar issues it is surprising that you read my blog! Hey when are you going to ramp up your blog again. I would like to hear about cougar speed dating.