AJay Rochester Knows How To Burn Bridges And I Am Not Talking About Michelle

Last week former Biggest Loser host Ajay Rochester was looking very svelte on the cover of New Idea talking about

Svelte Ajay

Svelte Ajay

Women's Day Articleher amazing weight loss. And this week she appears to have sold a story to Women’s Day discussing liposuction, and extra abdominal skin. Also she clearly has stretch marks. Now I don’t have a problem with a bit of photoshopping, but it is almost like there has been a different body put on the photos in the New Idea shot.

New Idea must be livid at Ajay Rochester who has been shopping two different stories to the women’s mags, to probably fund her stay in Los Angeles until she gets other work. But has she been too clever, and ensured that neither magazine will be keen to buy a story off her again? Ajay has a habit of biting the hand that feeds her, with a not so harmonious departure from Channel Ten, and she has probably burnt her bridges with the gossip magazine market. Not the most strategic move as the media market in Australia is very small. Methinks she better keep hustling in the US.

1 Katie { 10.13.09 at 12:24 am }

I looked at the New Idea photos last week, and it took my uneducated eye about 4 seconds to work out that there was no way that was her body. As she is 40 years old, has had a child and was previously 140kgs, it would be impossible for her body to look like that.
I think that it was just plain stupid of New Idea to think that they were legit photos.
I met AJ a while ago and there was a sad air of desperation about her. I hope it works out for her in the States, as I agree she would have pissed not only a lot of the publishing industry, but also her stalwart Biggest Loser fans.
I don’t think that anyone would begrudge her plastic surgery, but it was deceptive selling and promoting the New Idea story

2 Dolph Ziggler { 10.13.09 at 10:53 am }

Dolph has just struck AJ off his ‘to do’ list.

3 lydal { 10.13.09 at 12:27 pm }

Just read on Ninemsn news web that she’s going to sue Woman’s Day for these pictures. Apparently they didn’t ask her permission for publishing them and they are old ones.

4 Reality Raver { 10.13.09 at 1:12 pm }

Lydal – I had just finished reading it when I read your comment. Cannot decide whether it is to garner further publicity, and not sure on what basis on which she is threatening to sue. My understanding those magazine articles are legalled.

5 lydal { 10.13.09 at 2:10 pm }

Can’t decide it too. Is Phil Koch the same guy that hosts an early morning program in ch7?

6 Anonymous { 10.13.09 at 2:32 pm }

It’s got to be a publicity thing. What amazes me is that anyone is really paying attention.

I think someone hit the nail on the head when they said ‘desperation’.

7 Katie { 10.13.09 at 2:57 pm }

But AJ, you must have posed for those photos in the first place? Why the broo-ha-ha now??

8 Blokeman { 10.13.09 at 4:49 pm }

Who gives a toss?? As far as I am concerned the piece of trash stole money from all us tax payers and is nothing but a thieving slapshot who deserves to quietly slip away into obscurity. Seriously AJ, you were obese because you chose to be and then you lost all the weight because you also chose to. Then, you had photos taken of what is left of your guts (no doubt to make easy money at the time) and now that they have been published, ya jumping up and down like a moron about it. Hows this for a tip? Get a real job and stop trying to suck even 1 more second out of you 15 mins of fame because the seconds have well and truly dried up (like something else you own lol)